What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greed Infested Reid and CURRY scream

QUESTION THE SOURCE


MENENDEZ UPDATE: Menendez rushes to pay private-jet tab after FBI raid. “This comes at a particularly sensitive time, as Menendez is slated to take over for John Kerry as chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Until last night, Menendez had insisted he did nothing wrong, but the sudden payment of $58,500 for private jet flights that took place almost three years ago makes it look as if there is more to the investigation than Menendez has admitted. If the Ethics Committee has begun to probe Menendez’ travel, perhaps Harry Reid should start considering a Plan B.”

Love the Absence of Malice reference. And the “Foreign Relations” punch lines write themselves.
 
You scared him with the truth.

You can probably get him to respond again if you talk about poop, cocks, or butts.

I think it's really the woman issue. I just don't know my place, which is to be quiet on this thread about political or financial matters hecause well, you know, only men are truly worthy and capable of opinions. And yes, some people can't seem to express their opinions without talking about others, particularly women, in anatomical terms or color shades. But, this is nothing new, and it's endemic to the gb.
 
Today’s Questions for the President


By Peter Kirsanow



The economy shrank “unexpectedly” last quarter by 0.1 percent. Yesterday, spokesmen for your administration and other Democrats blamed the economic contraction on cuts in federal spending, Hurricane Sandy, Republican intransigence in the fiscal-cliff talks, declines in exports, businesses’ uncertainty over possible austerity measures, Republicans generally, concern over possible sequestration, and undefined factors in the global economy.

Which one is it?

If uncertainty over the possibility of sequestration or austerity measures caused the contraction, what role did uncertainty over implementation of Obamacare — affecting at least one-sixth of the U.S. economy– play? What uncertainty will Democrats’ continued calls for higher taxes create going forward?

Do you agree with the Democratic party director of communications Brad Woodhouse’s tweet that this is “the best-looking contraction in U.S. GDP you’ll ever see?” If so, why? What other economic contractions have been good-looking, even if not quite as good-looking as this one?
 
CURRY questions the source

LadyVer has her cunt dry up

DICKDAILY sucks NIGGER KUZ's huge black DICK



and

UD has 3 Snickers bar
 
I think it's really the woman issue. I just don't know my place, which is to be quiet on this thread about political or financial matters hecause well, you know, only men are truly worthy and capable of opinions. And yes, some people can't seem to express their opinions without talking about others, particularly women, in anatomical terms or color shades. But, this is nothing new, and it's endemic to the gb.

There's certainly an element of truth to that, however, if you talk about the aforementioned subjects, he'll come running. It's his mating call.
 
CURRY questions the source

LadyVer's cunt shrivels up


NIGGERZ UD and DICK GAYLY and KUZ and DRECK hyerventilate





Unions Grow Wary Of Obamacare After Fighting Tooth And Nail To Help Pass It, Complain It Is Driving Up Costs, Making Unionized Workers Less Competitive…




Unsurprisingly, they are asking the Obama administration for subsidies to help pay for the rising costs.

Via WSJ:


Labor unions enthusiastically backed the Obama administration’s health-care overhaul when it was up for debate. Now that the law is rolling out, some are turning sour.

Union leaders say many of the law’s requirements will drive up the costs for their health-care plans and make unionized workers less competitive. Among other things, the law eliminates the caps on medical benefits and prescription drugs used as cost-containment measures in many health-care plans. It also allows children to stay on their parents’ plans until they turn 26.

To offset that, the nation’s largest labor groups want their lower-paid members to be able to get federal insurance subsidies while remaining on their plans. In the law, these subsidies were designed only for low-income workers without employer coverage as a way to help them buy private insurance.

In early talks, the Obama administration dismissed the idea of applying the subsidies to people in union-sponsored plans, according to officials from the trade group, the National Coordinating Committee for Multiemployer Plans, that represents these insurance plans. Contacted for this article, Obama administration officials said the issue is subject to regulations still being written.
 
There's certainly an element of truth to that, however, if you talk about the aforementioned subjects, he'll come running. It's his mating call.

Nah... he doesn't care what people think. He's just here for scoring points against moderate Republicans and Democrats because he and all the other RINO's can't figure out why the GOP is imploding due to their own extremism and have to blame anyone but themselves for their impending extinction. The opposite of their personal responsibility creed.
 
After Four Meetings, President Obama Shutters Jobs Council


By Eliana Johnson



President Obama established his Council on Jobs and Competitiveness in January 2011 as a means of gathering input from the business community on economic issues, from reducing unemployment to boosting American competitiveness. But the council, whose mandate expires today, has convened just four times over the past two years.

The White House, according to the Associated Press, will focus on “new ways to engage with the business community and create jobs.” The jobs council, chaired by General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt, last met a year ago, in January 2012. Yesterday, the Bureau of Economic Analysis announced that the economy shrank in the fourth quarter of last year and jobless claims rose 38,000 to 368,000.
 
Trained seals CURRY and the NIGGERZ and DRYCUNT applaud


GDP Shows Negative Growth In First Quarter, Jobless Claims Spike . . . Harry Reid’s Response: “We Are In A Recovery,” Don’t “Bad Mouth It”…




Dingy’s IQ is a few point below navel lint.

Via The Hill:


Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Thursday said the American economy is “in a recovery” despite the decline in the nation’s gross domestic product (GDP).

Reid made the remark after Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) blamed the White House for the unexpected contraction in the economy.

“[McConnell] continues bad mouthing the recovery,” Reid said on the Senate floor. “We are in a recovery.”

On Wednesday, the Commerce Department announced that the nation’s economy unexpectedly shrank by 0.1 percent in the fourth quarter of 2012. Echoing the White House, Reid blamed the GOP’s “austerity and brinkmanship” for the plunge.

“Growth went down in the fourth quarter because of reduced government spending,” Reid said. “The economy was rejecting the austerity and brinkmanship.”
 
Its all about

NIGGERZ


Your Tax Dollars in Action


By Roger Clegg



Joshua Thompson, one of the stars at the stellar Pacific Legal Foundation, has a great post about the Obama administration’s latest contribution to civil-rights enforcement. Here’s the heart of it:


In EEOC v. Kaplan Higher Learning Corp., the Obama Administration is suing Kaplan for running credit checks on employee applicants. Prior to 2004, Kaplan had learned that some of its employees had misappropriated student payments. To provide safeguards against this behavior, Kaplan began screening its applicants for major red flags in their credit history. The Obama Administration sued Kaplan, arguing that it cannot use credit checks, because use of credit checks has a disparate impact on black applicants.

There was one major problem with the government’s argument. Kaplan’s applications for employment do not ask for a person’s race. Kaplan had absolutely no data to determine if the credit checks were harming black applicants more harshly than white applicants, because race was wholly irrelevant to Kaplan. Undeterred, the Obama Administration subpoenaed the DMV records of applicants who had been denied employment with Kaplan. It then hired a group of economists “experts” to determine whether the applicants “looked” like individuals of a certain race. Then, based on the perceived skin color of the individuals in their DMV photos, the Administration determined that Kaplan’s credit checks had a disparate impact on black job seekers.

Fortunately, the Court rejected this “evidence” outright, holding that the EEOC “fails to present sufficient evidence that the use of ‘race raters’ is reliable.” Interestingly, the Court also noted that the EEOC itself forbids precisely this type of stereotyping: “In fact, the EEOC itself discourages employers from visually identifying an individual by race and indicates that visual identification is appropriate ‘only if an employee refuses to self-identify.’

… According to the EEOC, it implemented these guidelines not because of the accuracy of visual identification, but to facilitate and respect ‘individual dignity.’ Regardless of the reason supporting the pronouncement, it is clear that the EEOC itself frowns on the very practice it seeks to rely on in this case and offers no evidence that visual means is a method accepted by the scientific community as a means of determining race.”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top