New Member Introductions

One more introduction

Greetings!
I am:
Male
Married
Old
Fat
Bald
and at work.

I found this site googling for free online books (I like to read).
Most of the stories that I read are fantasy / Science Fiction (The Solitary Arrow is really good).
I like gadgets and the computer is the best one around (although, chains, straps, flashing lights etc are nice, too).
My chosen method of travel is on two wheels (sorry, no tats; I have an aversion to having sharp, pointy objects stuck in my body).
That's basically me, give or take.
 
glad you've joined us, deepnd... silverwhisper is a sci-fi guy too.... but i don't know if he WRITES it.
 
I'm new and having fun with you all.

Thanks for being so entertaining.

I enjoy the stories, I hope to be able to write something myself. I do have some ideas. They will have to be fantasies, as I'm just another boring person with too much time for the computer. But boy oh boy do I have an imagination! That's why I'm not boring myself.
 
KawGuy said:
Thanks for being so entertaining.

I enjoy the stories, I hope to be able to write something myself. I do have some ideas. They will have to be fantasies, as I'm just another boring person with too much time for the computer. But boy oh boy do I have an imagination! That's why I'm not boring myself.

LOL Hello KawGuy, I am from Missouri also and I know about having too much time on your hands.

I am 46, single and definately a Dominant Female. I write Erotic BDSM stories, but I also enjoy a touch of romance also. My first story submitted is "A New Awakening" With my second in the works. I hope you enjoy it and look forward to meeting more interesting people. So if You are a Sub M or F feel free to pm me. Or if you are a Dom wanting someone to share notes with, I would love to hear from you.

Don't be afraid, I won't Bite, Too Hard ;) :rose:

Lady Wolf
 
Wetpanties11 said:
Hi, I'm here due to my husband's urging. He thinks maybe I might learn something about myself. You never know!.

I'm 39, a bbw, married for 10 years to the love of my life. He's taught me a lot. I'm always willing to learn though.

I came to the realization the other day that I don't fantasize. Maybe my shyness keeps my brain from wandering or something like that. I would love to be able to do so. I'm not quite sure how to get started.
Wetpanties? Thats a good handle. Just think about what makes your panties wet and there you will have your fantasy. :D
 
me a gold star too!

found this site by accident yesterday, followed the mr ggg thread, signed up and here I am! I have to wait at least a fortnight till I can try out some tricks learned here, and have had one incoming private message wondering how I manage. KEEP WONDERING! I am a single parent, had three long term and satisfying relationships, and met my recent love on the net 6 months ago. we expected to be able to keep it simple.....but to paraphrase a thread I was reading earlier, be careful what you ask for! I asked for a once a month playmate, and thats what I got: however our relationship has turned into something meaningful and wonderful, with both of us trying to find a way to be together. roll on august, when we should nmanage a whole fortnight! thanks and hello to all you groovy folk across the planet.
 
welcome to lit, kaledonia...

and kudos to you for using both "fortnight" and "groovy" in the same post! :)
 
Hi everyone.

I'm a 34 year old male, single father of a wonderful 8 year old boy.

I'm a college graduation with a job with the Federal government (please don't flame me because of that)

Writing is a big passion of mine and I love erotica. I've been reading the stories on here for a long time and I needed to sign up. I wanted to use my regular AOL screen name, but tbone in all of it's variations was already taken.

I guess Tboner is a natural offshoot and I only have to add a single letter.

I'm in a relationship with a wonderful, sexy and attractive woman and we're just starting to try new things out.

I have a webpage with some of my writings and pics under my profile.

After posting a question about three-somes a few days ago, I got to see how wonderful the people on this board is with great advice.

I'm a nice guy with a dark and dirty side. ( don't we all? )
 
welcome to lit, tboner... hopefully we'll see some of your work here soon.
 
Hi, Tboner. Nice to see that you made it over to this thread. :)
 
thanks

You made me feel so welcomed after posting responses to my questions on the other Thread.

Can't wait to post more.

T.
 
Hi All,

I'm a little shy at first so find it hard to talk about my self any way near it gose.

I'm 24 Male from the UK. I'm intrest include Computing, role playing and generaly having fun I tend to jump between hobbies very often. im very intelegent but have little orginsation skills, in a way a tipical scinatist!

People that real know me would say that im a real gentelman, kind but hard and a hopless romantic.

Im usaly on IM and most of the time would love to chat, unless stressed. im joing the forum to hopefully meat people and have some fun.

Oh, the screen name is an nick mane of name from threatre and computing, given as im cool under huge pressure and even carryed on working when I was given devestating news like nothing happend until the job was over.
 
Well, I've been lurking here for a Long time. I can't even begin to guess the number of years. I thought I would finally poke a head in and see what the BB is all about. I've probably read a thousand stories.

*dramatic pause*

So, I guess this is where i tell you a little about me... I'm a recently turned 30 married man. My loving wife and I have 3 sons together, and 1 son from my previous relationship. We have been together for almost 11 years, and been married for 3 of those years. it's been up, down and often sideways.

Living in a small city in western PA has been boring to say the least. Some of my post time with the kids hobbies/interests are: Erotic stories and pics/video, Import cars, R/C cars, Model car building (see a pattern here? lol) ... I spend a lot of my free time in the garage working on my 89 Honda CRX, racing small scale R/C cars on my practice track, and building models.

I consider myself to be rather boring, but well rounded. I like to joke and poke fun. I am an occasional social drinker, non-smoker.

I'm sure I am leaving something out... I guess if you've got specifics, feel free to PM/email me etc...
 
welcome to lit, bullock...

you might be interested in the car sex thread... maybe you could lend some expertise to a member trying to perfect sex in a hyundai. :)
 
Hello All Newbie here

I'm Puertorican, late 30's & Married. My hobbies are collecting, Movies & Music. I do stand up comedy as an amatuer once a month for now. I guess you can say I'm a voyuer of sort, I love to watch women masterbate. There's nothing sexier than that to me and I have a crazy thing for any clothing that's Lace. Again hello to all.....
 
welcome to lit, warewolf... glad you're with us.

the other nice thing about women masturbating is that they can have an orgasm and we don't have to do any work. :D

kidding... all work should be that much fun.
 
Hi All

Been lurking for a spell (yup, another perv...lol) and just want to say Hi and that I find Lit interesting and fun. I'm bi and feel very at ease with that. I love music and playing the guitar. I also do some graphic web design. I wish I could write erotica but it does not come easy to me. My imagination is wild but my words tend to be better off as songs than stories or books. I like to have fun and really enjoy life. I have a thing for kilts.. Yeah, I like to wear my kilt everywhere.

See y'all around.
 
welcome, zartol. :)

if you're loving music and graphic design, maybe quality writing is just a short step along for you... maybe we'll be reading some of your submissions in the near future.

a lot of members are very good at constructive criticism and i'd bet you could hone this skill quickly here.

in any case, glad you're with us!
 
EJ, you are doing a great job here.
 

Attachments

  • coa.jpg
    coa.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 139
You will need a business card too.
 

Attachments

  • coalge.jpg
    coalge.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 135
Newbie!

Hi, M/32, new to the forums though have enjoyed the Literotica stories for a long time.Romantic lust, mature, at work scenarios all get me turned on! Lusty ladies feel free to PM for some playful cyber. :)
 
Hopeful Addition

Hi. I'm symon. I'm 21 and I've been a fan of Literotica for 3 years and counting.

I like to read, LOVE to write, and I'm into anything artistic (drawing, painting music, photography). I'm the quiet type, usually, but I'm always willing to help anyone if I can. I always have some kind of advice on just about anything.

As I said, I've been a fan of Lit for 3 years now, but I just recently picked up writing erotica. My first submission is posted so please feel free to check it out and comment. I'd love to know what everyone thinks. It's in the "Erotic Poetry" section and it's called "What I See" (shameless plug).

Later
 
rbt1 and symon... welcome to lit and thanks for introducing yourselves.

rbt: i'm neither lusty nor a lady but i hope you get responses to your invitation.

symon... now i can't get that song outta my head... well you know my name is simon and i like to make draw-ings... ugh. :(
 
Back
Top