Here goes nothing ...

Haha well I'm quite alright with that! It seems lately I've been a magnet for the 'hey wanna cyber' guys. I'd really like to find someone to have a legitimate conversation with. So any takers please send some my way!

This will probably have 100s of responses, so good luck sorting through them.

Your pictures and stories are wonderful. Any guy with any sense would want to get to know you better... myself included :rose:

Legit conversation? I'd like to think I could manage that, but then again you do have quite an excellent ass. Usually such things take my mind away from legit conversations and drag it into the gutter. Anyway, here's hoping this continues to go well for you and we get to see more!

Happy Monday all!
Headed in to work but wanted to give a hello to everyone :) Still working on those PMs so please be patient! I appreciate them all and the feedback so much. Thanks I all of you :D

This will probably have 100s of responses, so good luck sorting through them.

Your pictures and stories are wonderful. Any guy with any sense would want to get to know you better... myself included :rose:

Well then let's make that happen :)

Legit conversation? I'd like to think I could manage that, but then again you do have quite an excellent ass. Usually such things take my mind away from legit conversations and drag it into the gutter. Anyway, here's hoping this continues to go well for you and we get to see more!

Thank you! I'm sorry the pictures are distracting :p I'd love to attempt a legitimate conversation with you :)

My monday has been made bright thanks to you!

I'm glad I could be of assistance!

Due to Monday night football, I'm a very happy girl and I wanted to make all of you happy.

So here's another shot for you. The front side this time :p

Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• litpic3.jpg
    litpic3.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 5,705
Love the new thread and can't wait for more! Thank you for deciding to share your beauty! You definitely have me as a subscriber! I look forward to talking with you beautiful! What are you majoring in? Besides being gorgeous of course!

Thank you for making me smile :D
I'm majoring in education. I want to teach first grade :p

A sexy, football loving chick, now that's the ticket. Can't wait to see more

Back