Writing collaborations

shpupo

Virgin
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Posts
4
Hello everyone,

Since I was introduced to this site and forum, I learned how many talented writers visit these parts. To them, I'd like to offer my creative help to work on new, wicked stories for others and ourselves to enjoy.

I may lack good writing skills, but I do enjoy pouring my imagination and ideas into creative works. Meaning I can work on characters, settings and events based on your rough scenarios, or your tastes and requests. Of course, I'd be more than happy to suggest new synopsis myself.

As everyone else, I have my favorite "tags" - so if you find something you may like, don't hesitate and get in touch. As a rule of thumb, I'd like writing about:

- Strong, lead female characters. Even if opposed.
- Original characters (because that's much more fun) - with just a few exceptions.
- Hentai-flavored, supernatural elements to get creative with.
- Non-consentual, and struggles between dominant attitudes.
- Strong fetish elements.
- Superheroines, vigilantes, detectives.

That'd be all.
Thank you for your time and keep up the good work, everyone! :devil:
 
Welcome to the funhouse.

Do you have any actual story ideas to spin here?
 
Posted on story idea a few months ago, but I felt that it's hard for a writer to simply take my idea and work on it. That belongs to commissioned works maybe.

Now I prefer to find someone who shares my same interests first, and then discuss with him / her the scenarios I worked on. Especially given how specific my tastes are, I guess?
 
Now I prefer to find someone who shares my same interests first, and then discuss with him / her the scenarios I worked on. Especially given how specific my tastes are, I guess?

I'll move this to the Personals for you, then. :) Good luck in your search!!
 
PM sent

The following is a communique intercepted by the rebels.

"The illustrious Greg and She-She have left the planet Disney V aboard their pleasure ship. For god sake make sure there are no brown M&Ms this time."
 
I'd like to thank everyone that PMed me!

I'll do my best and respond to each and everyone - until then, keep up the good work!
 
Back
Top