24M Sub seeking connection with a Domme

Matt_

Virgin
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Posts
22
25M Sub seeking connection with a Domme

Hi everyone,

I'm a 25 year old guy and I'm looking for a Domme. I have had some experiences with a few people in the past with varying success. The longest relationship (online) I've been a part of it lasted for about three months before we mutually decided to end it (we had known it was going to end at this point ahead of time). It was a great enjoyable experience for both of us and now I'm looking for someone to fill that void.

First off - I'm looking for something primarily online but I'm not opposed to taking it further if we're located near each other and things progress that way. I'm located on the east coast of the USA. I'm looking for someone who is well spoken and wants a serious relationship. If you want the entire basis of the relationship to be play-sessions I'm sorry but I'm not interested. We should be able to feel comfortable and know each other as friends as well as introducing that BDSM aspect to it. The mental and emotional aspect to this is very important to me and I don't think something that is purely physical is really going to be able to develop into the type of relationship I desire.

As for me - I like sports. I read a lot. I watch a bunch of TV shows. If you're interested at all I look forward to hearing back to you. We can discuss kinks later. They're important of course but I don't want the whole basis of this to be "Can we make a list that matches." It should be about more than that.
 
Last edited:
I would love to help

Hello,
I am Mimi, a professional online dom. If you are willing to pay, I am an excellent dom. Let me know if you are interested. :kiss:
 
Topping from the bottom

This is a mistake I see many supposedly submissive men make: they begin making demands right away. Any truly dominant woman will reject such men immediately ....as well she should.
 
This is a mistake I see many supposedly submissive men make: they begin making demands right away. Any truly dominant woman will reject such men immediately ....as well she should.

My take on Matt's ad is quite different. I see nothing wrong with making it clear you'd like to find someone you can communicate with, and who share's your desire for something based on more than sex alone. That's not what I see as "making demands" or "Topping from the Bottom" at all.
 
Back
Top