My first incest idea

hfernandez1983

Pervy Kinky Author
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Posts
397
Hi,

I have an ideafor an incest story. This will be my first foray in this genre and I plan to sort of in sort of a series.

1. So our protagonist Jason (18 year old highschool student) is on summer holidays. His family is filthy rich. His mom is a huge tit MILF hottie and sometimes he does fantasize about his mom. His father leaves for an important conference leaving both mother son behind for a week. One lazy afternoon Jason wakes up from his nap and is heading to the bathroom when suddenly he sees his mother naked having a bath. The scene gets awkward. But Jason gets hard once he sees his mothers naked body. The mom notices the huge bulge in his shorts (jasons cock is bigger than his dads ofcourse). Ofcourse they fuck. Now on this note I want the mom to initiate it. Any ideas how I can have the mom initiate the incest.

2. The second story goes like this, Son is hanging out with his girlfriend by the pool (at his house ofcourse). Mom comes dressed in a skimpy bikini with most of her body on display. So they are hanging out and the mom comes and they exchange pleasantries. Then the mother suddenly remembers that she was supposed to make some drinks maybe lemonade (refreshing non alcoholic drinks ofcourse) for them while they are at the pool but she forgot to get the lemons (lame excuse I know ...any ideas?). So she says she will go and get them from the market. But the girlfriend being the sweet girl she is offers and leaves. The mom then entices our young protagonist once again and he fucks here right there in the pool. Ofcourse he will protest about what if his girlfriend comes back and they get caught and all that nonsense but in the end his moms body is enough to convince him to fuck her again.

3. For the third chapter, say a few days after the pool incident and after the dad comes back from his business trip the mom is horny again and her husband hasnt satisfied her because her sons dick is way bigger than her husbands, over breakfast she tells her son that tonight she wants him to meet her outside her bedroom by lets say 10pm. The son is scared again but he agrees. That night the mom slips something into her husbands drink. When they are in bed the dad goes to sleep. The mom waits till 10pm and then opens the door to see her son standing outside. She tells him that they are going to fuck in her bed. He thinks his mother is completely twisted and out of her mind. She tells him that she has drugged the dad and that he wont wake up for hours. He thinks she is insane but she strokes him under his pants and again makes him succumb to her advance. They fuck on the bed all the while the dad is asleep (as he is out cold).

I am still playing with ideas for a few more chapters. Probably having the mom DP's by the son and his friend. I choose the friend angle because I think its hotter if two young studs are fucking a milf.

So what do you guys think? I would love to get some feedback.

/H
 
Sure, write it.

#1 how does mom initiate? Cheezy way: They've both been admiring the other and something just snaps. Almost as cheezy: mom invites her GF to skinny-dip; son sees, joins them, gets fucked by GF and then by mom. Or: son sleeps nude (and is seen on the home security video system); mom sneaks in and blows him; et cetera.

#2 after the lemons? His GF returns with the fruit; mom goes to make lemonade; his GF blows him by the pool while mom watches, aroused. He's thinking of mom, of course.

#3 sure why not? For humiliation, mom has son ejaculate onto drugged dad, who when he awakes will be told he was a sexual animal that night after drinking too much.

#4+ about the buddy? She's a trophy wife with enough sense not to screw mouthy kids who'll brag about fucking her. So any DP must involve a stranger, preferably away from home. Maybe she talks son into joining her at a new gym/spa where they double-team with staff. Foursomes and moresomes could happen.

Sure, write it.
 
What if mother sees her son with a hard on while she's having a bath and comes onto him but he protests, not wanting to cross the line. That night she drugs him and ties him to bed. He wakes up while she strips naked and sucks him and fucks him hard. Eventually he succumbs to her and you can continue from that like you planned.
 
What if mother sees her son with a hard on while she's having a bath and comes onto him but he protests, not wanting to cross the line. That night she drugs him and ties him to bed. He wakes up while she strips naked and sucks him and fucks him hard. Eventually he succumbs to her and you can continue from that like you planned.
I don't really buy the mom-drugs-&-rapes-son bit. Persuasion would work better IMHO, maybe aided by alcohol & cannabis. A pleasant stimulus: aroused mom gets son stoned, puts him to bed naked, ties him to the bedposts, and arouses him with... feathers, tickling all his weak spots, tickling along his shaft, etc. Even better if she has her GF there to put on a show. Mom and GF give son double BJ. Hilarity ensues.
 
I don't really buy the mom-drugs-&-rapes-son bit. Persuasion would work better IMHO, maybe aided by alcohol & cannabis. A pleasant stimulus: aroused mom gets son stoned, puts him to bed naked, ties him to the bedposts, and arouses him with... feathers, tickling all his weak spots, tickling along his shaft, etc. Even better if she has her GF there to put on a show. Mom and GF give son double BJ. Hilarity ensues.

Your newsletter, I would like to subscribe to it.
A most excellent idea you have there Hypoxia.
 
Your newsletter, I would like to subscribe to it.
A most excellent idea you have there Hypoxia.
Thank you, thank you. [/me burnishes nails on lapel]

Newsletter... I used to do one with several issues per day, a skeptical screed about UFOs-spies-conspiracies-ghosts-fanatics-etc. I got over that. I used to blog about cultural stuff. I got over that. SI is pretty much my newsletter now. Stay tuned. And keep throwing out ideas for me to riff on.
 
Thank you, thank you. [/me burnishes nails on lapel]

Newsletter... I used to do one with several issues per day, a skeptical screed about UFOs-spies-conspiracies-ghosts-fanatics-etc. I got over that. I used to blog about cultural stuff. I got over that. SI is pretty much my newsletter now. Stay tuned. And keep throwing out ideas for me to riff on.

No problem. You keep throwing ideas out for me as well.
 
Another way

Mom in Shower sees her son watching and gets turned on, she decides to give him a show. He gets into and then she calls his name (whether from "catching him" or not your choice.) He trips out (and does get caught or does something she can't ignore) takes off to his room. Mom follows where conversation about her 'needs' takes place both get horny mom blows son fingers herself, BUT refuses to go further.
Next day gf and son having fun mom accidentally interrupts flustered and embarrassed gf offers run moms errands mom takes swim and asks son for help with suntan lotion. son turns mom on where she let's him finger her gf gets back just before anything else can happen. (Car door alerts them just in time)
day husband returns he can't keep up, gets his but doesn't give back, pissed and frustrated mom drugs him invites son in to give her what she couldn't get from dad.

Need anything else, can do.

ps. Build up to son taking her, don't rush into it. It'll be a better story.
 
Last edited:
Mom in Shower sees her son watching and gets turned on, she decides to give him a show.
There's the willing-suspension-of-disbelief trigger. How many mothers are turned on by knowing their sons have seen them naked? Turned on enough that they'll violate a lifetime of social mores and taboos by initiating incest?

Sure, the mechanism can be and is used in many strokers. But inhibitions must be lowered. Some backstory is needed.

She's lonely, hasn't had sex for awhile, hubby is gone, etc. She's horny, and a bit drunk and puffed. For too long she's been masturbating to fantasy images of studs, mentally placing handsome faces on studly bodies -- and her son's face keeps popping up. She tries to suppress that. But now she's horny and stoned in the shower, and the doors are open, and she sees her son staring at her -- and she fingers herself, right before his startled eyes.

Why and how does he respond? Is he so hormonal that he'll violate a lifetime of social mores and taboos by initiating incest? Maybe he is similarly horny (his GF dumped him a week ago) and stoned (he's been into mom's liqueurs and pot). And he's wearing only Speedos when he passes the open doors and sees mom squeezing her nipples and clit and moaning.

Once their inhibitions are down they can proceed to the action. And reaction.
 
Back
Top