Older wife lost in a frat house poker game?

CABlondHouseWife

Really Experienced
In real life my hubby travels a lot for work so we play a lot on the phone and online. One of the hottest stories he's ever told me was about getting invited to play poker at his old frat house (we're in our early 50s). The stakes get high and he runs out of money during a big hand and put me up to cover the bet. He ends up losing me and I have to stay in the frat house overnight. I ended up getting gangbanged, used and everything else by every guy in the house. Totally hot!

Just curious if anyone has any feedback and/or can help me write the story.

How would it begin? After hubby leaves the house, or right in front of him, with your husband either watching or taking part? Either would be good, but the last one would be extra hot IMO.

Wish I could be one of those frat guys...

How would it begin? After hubby leaves the house, or right in front of him, with your husband either watching or taking part? Either would be good, but the last one would be extra hot IMO.

Wish I could be one of those frat guys...

For some strange reason, I picture myself getting undressed by my husband. He leaves me there naked before anything happens and takes my clothes with him. After all, I won't be needing any for awhile!

Jenny

Motivation for honoring the bet may be as simple as Hubby got ahead of the game, bet more, lost a stack, realizes that he has lost three months worth of house repayments, something like that..

....so either either service the debt, or sleep in the street....

HTH

CABlond, if you want, I could outline an opening paragraph for you, see if you like it.

Cheers

Last edited:
For some strange reason, I picture myself getting undressed by my husband. He leaves me there naked before anything happens and takes my clothes with him. After all, I won't be needing any for awhile!

Jenny
Jenny, my sweet, where exactly does your hubby play poker?

I could help you blond housewife.
Give me a couple of character names, and I will PM you a start, and a synopsis also.
Would you like it to be a Sexual Roleplay hewre on Lit?

Right at the end of the poker game would be a great place to start IMO. State what has been lost so far and have him place the bet of his wife. Go into the emotions of her hearing this along with her fear.

In real life my hubby travels a lot for work so we play a lot on the phone and online. One of the hottest stories he's ever told me was about getting invited to play poker at his old frat house (we're in our early 50s). The stakes get high and he runs out of money during a big hand and put me up to cover the bet. He ends up losing me and I have to stay in the frat house overnight. I ended up getting gangbanged, used and everything else by every guy in the house. Totally hot!

Just curious if anyone has any feedback and/or can help me write the story.

That's a hot one. Can't wait to read the finished product.

Does this work for you CABlondHousewife?

Kristina sat on the bed, her robe open, as she waited for the call that she hoped might come. She was naked under the robe of course, and slowly rubbed her index finger back and forth over her clit, while remembering some of the calls that Jack, her hubby had made in the past. Jack`s work meant that he was out of town a lot, leaving Kristina with time on her hands, time to play that is, and have fun. A modern open marriage, where sex was seen as a pleasure, and not a chore. Jack was OK with other guys fucking his wife, it turned him on to hear about it.

She hoped that jack might call soon, her pussy was leaking now, and her lips were becoming puffy as well. She really needed Jack`s sexy voice, to get her off. The problem was, he was not in a motel tonight, somewhere out of state, or even in a hotel room. He was at a poker night, in his old Frat House, maybe half an hour away by road, but it might as well have been a thousand miles away, for Kristina still missed his voice, and his touch. She realised of course that a phone call was very unlikely, they would all be drinking, and playing poker, women the last thing on their minds. Kristina slipped of the robe, and lay back on the bed, knees raised, as she started to play with herself, just one orgasm before bed, she said, but then she always said that.

Her left hand was on her tit, pulling the nipple, as she fucked her pussy with her fingers, and soft moans escaped from her mouth, she was almost there, ready to explode again. And that was when the phone rang, she was torn, but only for a second, it might be Jack, and that solved everything.

“Hello, is that you Jack?”

“Yeah it is hun, how are you?”

“Ah well, you know me sweetie, naked, in bed, and horny, how else would I be?”

“Yup indeed, how else? It is like this hun, I got a little problem going on here.”

“A problem, how so?”

“Well I had this good hand, a real good one ya know, 4 nines, four of a kind, I could not lose, so I bet all the money I had, but it was not enough, the pot was too big.”

“So you lost your money, so what, just come on home, and take care of your baby, she needs you, she is so fucking hot tonight.”

“It is not that simple darlin`, I needed to cover the bet, so I put you up as well. And I lost, Jim had 4 Queens. So now you gotta come on over here, and let the guys have you, for the rest of the night. I know I did wrong, but I could not lose, yeah, I know, I did, but......”

He was her husband after all, and he needed her, to help him out, so what else could she do?

She could also honor the pissed that hubby would be willing to place her up as a bet in the first place. So to show him to never bet her again, she willing takes on every man in the house to be used every deviant way that they can think of.

Something similar happened with me and a friend. We were playing pool for money. I had been beating him all night and had no money left so he jokingly put up his girlfriend as the bet. He lost and she was pissed at him so she came over gave me a kiss on the mouth and started rubbing my cock through my jeans a few times. Nothing more happened but I could see that as a possible reason the wife would honor the beat.

A Question.

Hello Blonde House Wife:

Just curious as to whether any one has written that gangbang fantasy story for you read.

I would be interested in co-writing such a fantasy with you, if your interested.

Several years ago, more than I would like to admit, I was involved in a gang bang with a much more mature woman, and 3 of my friends. It took place in California, when I was in the Army, before I got shipped off to Vietnam.

We were in our twenties, and she was 43. For about 3 hours we used her to a point that she said enough, only to come back to our room 2 hours later, and want to take up where we left off.

Think about it.

She could also honor the pissed that hubby would be willing to place her up as a bet in the first place. So to show him to never bet her again, she willing takes on every man in the house to be used every deviant way that they can think of.

Something similar happened with me and a friend. We were playing pool for money. I had been beating him all night and had no money left so he jokingly put up his girlfriend as the bet. He lost and she was pissed at him so she came over gave me a kiss on the mouth and started rubbing my cock through my jeans a few times. Nothing more happened but I could see that as a possible reason the wife would honor the beat.

She pissed and ties her husband to a chair and fucks each frat member one by one in front of him.

We need pics.

Also why did you agree to honor his bet?

Great point! Has to be somewhat believable, I like BrushStrokes suggestions. Maybe you mention you are already familiar swingers and he knew you'd be into it, maybe he'd stay. At my friends frat there were multiple crazy situations, girlfriend getting caught with a dad x2, mom getting with two of her son's buddies and a mom with someone else's dad. Plenty of guys my age and younger fantasize about being with older ladies! Hope to help and read it sometime!

Back