Forced to share a hotel room: Mom and Son on Italian holiday

"I'm a bit worried I might get carried away if I am not careful." he smiled back at her "You should at least tell me what the limits are.....I mean I take it I can't start pulling your panties down or stuff like that?"

God ! How he would like to do stuff like that!
 
hehe

"Well, you couldn't pull my panties down in public." Beth smiled at her son and winked. "What if I put my hand on your dick and yours on my breast, over our clothes of course, and we'll see where it goes from there." Beth giggled and looked at all the hot guys that would want her so bad. She took her hand from her son's shoulder and slowly moved it down to his cock.
 
"Well. I suppose I knew that you'd say your pantie area was out of bounds."

Harry made a point of putting on a disappointed expression which he knew his mother would notice.

"Your breast it is then!" - and he found a route which Beth might not have been expecting - from the side and under the very short sleeve of her dress so that his fingers rubbed the outside of her very thin and flimsy bra - the material was so light that he was sure he could feel the outline of her nipple underneath.
 
Beth smiled at her son sympathetically. "Do what you like! Ohhh, this is so much fun. do you see how many guys and girls are staring at us?" Beth wasn't the type to hit on family members, but she was the type to make people jealous, it had bee a fact of life since she was a teen. She was hot! Beth squeezed Harry's dick and smiled at him as it grew.
 
"OOOh that felt nice, Beth." Harry told his mother "Too nice almost - it's starting to make me want to do a few more things....er......whether people are watching or not! Am I a bad boy for saying that, mom?"

If it hadn't just been declared out-of-bounds, his hand would be moving into her knickers.

Still the breast felt good enough and he was enjoying testing its squeeziness by giving it a series of presses and grabs.
 
"Oh yes, a very bad boy, but then, I would be a bad girl for agreing, wouldn't I?" Beth smiled at her son and contiued squeezed and rubbing her hand along his dick.
 
"You certainly know how to make a guy's dick feel good, Beth" Harry said gasping as his mother massaged him through his trousers.

"How far are you going to let me go, mom? I'm starting to want so much that you had better define the limits"

He worked a finger under her bra and began to twirl at her nipple.
 
"Gee, I've never had tosay no before." Beth pouted and took another glance around at all the people who ere probably going to get a good night of --well, anyway-- Beth smiled at her son and gave him a wink, meaning "Make up your own limits."
 
"I wanna feel your pubes bristling against my willy as you bounce up and down on my nob."

And then Harry went silent - realising what he had actually just asked of his own mother!
 
Beth smiled and then laughed, almost relieved. "Whew, well, I'm sure that took some courage. Is that what you really want to do back at the hotel room?" I smile seductively again and squeee extra hard again.
 
"It's what I've been dreaming of for a long time now, Beth, mom......"

He gave her an awkward smile.

"I was so jealous of your last boyfriend, you just wouldn't believe how jealous........when I saw an empty packet of condoms in the waste bin and realised you were 'doing it' with him - I felt SO envious....."
 
I am Paulo, an Italian travel agent sitting on the next table

"Hi", I said, "I couldn't help listening to your conversation, would you like me to show the two of the sights of the eternal city?" "A menage-e-trois", would be interesting?
 
Beth and Danny welcome Paulo

"So Beth, Danny?, may I escort you around Rome?"
Being an Italian, Paulo felt no need for an answer, and sidling upto Beth, placed the palm of his hand on Beth's tight wriggling bottom, as they walked along Via Venetto.
 
Paulo finds out mom's name is Beth, and son's Harry

"I am sorry, Harry, that I called you Danny, by mistake, my apologies", said Paulo, as mother, son and now Paulo, walk along the Via Venetto, towards Harry's bar. Paulo's hand is still on Beth's tight cheek, and as Beth walks, the muscles ripple under his palm. He applies more pressure, as he slowly moves his hand to cover the 'divide'.
 
Back
Top