a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is the last of the ones i managedd to snap today:( -
i'll get some more fo you soon
:)

Last edited:
Elven Angel....thank you so much for the incredible pictures of your sexy feet...it made me feel special that you recognizxed my personal suggestions Kiss*

I hope you had a great weekend...did you?

me oscar said:
Elven Angel....thank you so much for the incredible pictures of your sexy feet...it made me feel special that you recognizxed my personal suggestions Kiss*

I hope you had a great weekend...did you?

i enjoyed it
didn't get much done but spent a lot of time with friends

time with friends....you can't beat that ..always fun..

A compliment for you.....i love the way that you present yourself so naturally and playfully...at any moment in your picture it seems you could just as easliy leave the camera and rad a book.....or go out and find a lucky man anad show him how icnredible of a woman you are. through and through....

you possess so much beauty, personality and sexiness.....Coming to yoru thread everyday is a ritual becuase i know my eyes will be pleased by you :rose:

me oscar said:
time with friends....you can't beat that ..always fun..

A compliment for you.....i love the way that you present yourself so naturally and playfully...at any moment in your picture it seems you could just as easliy leave the camera and rad a book.....or go out and find a lucky man anad show him how icnredible of a woman you are. through and through....

you possess so much beauty, personality and sexiness.....Coming to yoru thread everyday is a ritual becuase i know my eyes will be pleased by you :rose:

wow that's quite a compliment
thanks

i just hope i can keep living p to it

just be yourself..like you have been...don't change...do what you like and feels good to you.

do you have to fight off all the Korean men over there....? :)

a request.....nude....back to the camera....sitting on yoru knees and sitting down onto yoru crossed bare feet.....

me oscar said:
a request.....nude....back to the camera....sitting on yoru knees and sitting down onto yoru crossed bare feet.....

i'll add it to my 'list'

but i am off to bed now

sleep well all
sweet dreams when you head that way
xxx

me oscar said:
just be yourself..like you have been...don't change...do what you like and feels good to you.

do you have to fight off all the Korean men over there....? :)

thankfully not the korean ideal of beauty - they are very arogant and raised to belive they have higher status than women which would piss me of
thouggh the taxi driver today told me i was pretty when i smile- at least i think that was it he was speaking in korean and that was my translation :)

ElvenAngel said:
thankfully not the korean ideal of beauty - they are very arogant and raised to belive they have higher status than women which would piss me of
thouggh the taxi driver today told me i was pretty when i smile- at least i think that was it he was speaking in korean and that was my translation :)

Elven, what ever you do you look pretty, wether you smile, dance, pose, lay down or anything I cant think of you look so beautiful. What ever part of your body you show is a pleasure to admire. I could admire you day after day after day after day..........................after day......................................... Keep doing it for us please. :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose:

LOL ... Hope this makes you smile EA ...
just havin alittle fun with ya

Cannot get over it, but everytime I look at your pictures it is your face that gets my attention first. I do get around to the other bits as well, of course, I mean I am only human.

Carry on, I enjoy my daily viewings and look forward to it, with much anticipation.

ElvenAngel said:

He was wrong. you aren't pretty, you are GORGEOUS.

ElvenAngel said:
hey GA i was wondering whe you were coming hope
did you have fun in Prague(?)
:kiss:

wasn't gonna put any pics up tonight but since i hit 100
thought i'd have to put a couple up at least

I have to say that I love the necklace Elven, it complements your natural beauty very well without drawing too much attention away from you. :rose:

There are chicks, there are hotties, there are omg's and then there is you a true goddess, I know if I go through all the posts it would tell but how did you end up there and how do I get there.........lol

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
Congrates babe for 100 pages thread loved the bonus pics

and i suspect that as soon as break starts, it wont be long before this thread will have 200+ pages............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back