As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucrets

414962609_28a08399f4.jpg
Secretes
secretions+magnifiques+21.jpg
 
We get on the shuttle from the off site parking-
So I look around.
--
Identification badge: Security- Safety.

I only perved once! My own butterflies to this kind startled me: pale face, few freckles, black hair, and the deepest, darkest blue eyes I have ever seen. I don’t think I have ever been attracted, or dated a blue-eyed man before. It has something to do with mixing up the gene pool- although I doubt this is realized in the selection process. It is only thought about now, as an after-thought. I did not look into his eyes as he told me to: stand still, stop blinking, and look at the camera. Inside I wanted to blow a kiss to the camera and lick my lips: but I behaved myself nicely.

Note: If you miss the last shuttle bus to your car on off ours- you must be driven to the lot by………Security!
:eek:
 
Gah! I posted a picture of my new ID badge on facebook- under my name and title- it says: Neuro-Sciences!

Fave Cardio MD left me this comment: "Giving up the *QRST poetry for Neuro poetry? What will that sound like? Lullabies or rap?"

I am going to find the one neurology poem I have ever written and post it here- I won't send it to him though-- it is not his love.

*pqrst are the intervals on an ECG that maps the hearts electrical activity.

I will miss cardiology!
 
Neurotica

You are in limbus, on the edge, of the innermost part of my brain.

Please whirl me around, in my limbic system.

Control the emotions, response and hormonal secretion, with your spin.

Kiss my cingulate gyrus and coordinate my sensory input with your emotions.

Tame my aggressive behavior with the whip, in the place, in my brain in between the sulcus, that is superior to my corpus callosum.

Dear love, you are like the body of fornix, you are a sweet arching fibrous band of nerves–connect my hippocampus to my hypothalamus.

Consolidate my new memories of you there.

Touch the horseshoe-shaped thing found in my temporal lobes next to my reflexive amygdala.

I can find you; navigate through space to find my hands in yours.

You fill the space between my ears with the scent of you; it is rising up in my olfactory cortex.

Whisper in my ear–secrete yourself all over my thalamus, that large dual lobed mass will lose motor control as it receives auditory sensations from the sound of your voice.

You are the commotion that motivates and moods my brain.

Reel within my limbic system where we will twirl, in that old mammalian system—————-

ewww this has to be my worst writing ever! It was a lame attempt to memorize brain anatomy-
 
Stress Reduction workshop for nurses….
1. Get organized
2. Live in the present
3. Help others
4. Laugh
5. Let others be themselves- not everyone is like you.
6. Give people a break-
7. Monitor the self-talk that goes in your head
8. Rename negatives to positives
9. Only you can make yourself angry
10.Treat yourself right.

And ladies- suck your mans cock- when he is happy, you will be happy and then you will come to work happy.

So do us all a favor and start sucking tonight.
 
We are all individuals- and the care plan is always personal, based on a thorough assessment.
 
The security guard at the desk is fucking hot.
The one with the pale face, black hair and blue eyes...

For fucks sake.
 
Sucks

Rapid Sequence Intubation
can you say succinylcholine?
neither can we so we call it-
sux-
 
Is smoking while on oxygen really that big of a danger?

Seems like talking on the cell phone while putting gas in the moped.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top