The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling really nostalgic right now. I went back home to see the family, while we were outside I looked up and I could see stars! There were so many! Where I live now, when I look up at the sky I see lights from planes or just a dusty looking dark sky...

When I was little I remember always being able to see the pretty, twinkling stars.

:heart:

I've finally assembled the perfect fetish outfit.

This corset:
blrev1.jpg

This purple chest harness:
il_570xN.535606913_l72j.jpg

And this tail:
il_570xN.526570353_f011.jpg

Just gotta get me some kitty ears and make my own pair of paws (since everything else I've seen is crap) and we'll be on our way to some good kitty play. :D

I've finally assembled the perfect fetish outfit.

This corset:
blrev1.jpg

This purple chest harness:
il_570xN.535606913_l72j.jpg

And this tail:
il_570xN.526570353_f011.jpg

Just gotta get me some kitty ears and make my own pair of paws (since everything else I've seen is crap) and we'll be on our way to some good kitty play. :D

Corset.. Hawt
Chest harness.... Looks complicated
Tail.... Sorry, as a lover of tail plugs, that'll never stay in. Make your own. The more bulbous with a thin shaft before the tail part work best. Find a plug you love (that'll stay in) and attach a tail.

I love dressing. Have fun

Corset.. Hawt
Tail.... Sorry, as a lover of tail plugs, that'll never stay in. Make your own. The more bulbous with a thin shaft before the tail part work best. Find a plug you love (that'll stay in) and attach a tail.

The harness is "male" style so it's actually really simple. X in the back, H in the front. That picture was just of a pile of em. And the ptails come in larger sizes, but that is good to know!

Corset.. Hawt

I was going to say the same thing! :D

You want something with a generous 'shoulder' that your muscles can close down around.

I like how I've been doing about a week of CrossFit, and I manage to (mildly) tear a groin muscle...at WORK.

Fat dogs are no bueno for anyone -_-

LOL! i know, right? that stuff is pretty wonderful.

Yes. Yesss. YESSS!!!! So right. Mmmmmnah Nommma Noms. :)

Usually gone in sixty seconds in this house.

Maybe this is why it is often sold in little wheels? :D

After almost 40 years, we are back on the moon!!! :D

Hi there, YC! :)

~

OK, all the debate about Merry Christmas vs Happy Holidays people posting and crowding out the cat pictures and Candy Crush scores on FB with your shenanigans, can we just the ditch the drama and agree to wish each other a simpler Merry Happy day instead?

Please?

So I'm sitting here thinking about how I'd get back into riding and showing in a completely different discipline than I used to do if I had money to train (haha!), and I'm like, "Hmm, which discipline should I go for?"

I mentally go through all the ones I can think of, and then I'm like, "Oh, hey, eventing!" (Eventing is a combination of dressage, show jumping, and a cross-country course, for all you non-horse people out there.) I was all about this for about an hour until I remembered, duh, you've been iffy about riding outside of a flat, well-manicured surface ever since that one idiot horse stumbled over something and fell on you. (I didn't get my leg out from under her fast enough when she went down; I tore some ligaments in my knee and lost most of the skin on the inside of my leg from mid-calf to mid-thigh.)

Well...so much for that brilliant idea. :rolleyes:

My car is a dirty, little bitch and I'm going to march downstairs and show her how a dirty, little bitch gets clean. :devil:

Am I the only one that hears a date rapey what's in this drink theme in the Christmas classic "Baby It's Cold Outside"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back