What's cookin', good lookin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner is still a ways away, but I'm thinking porcupine balls tonight.

Yesterday we had smoked gammon steak, grilled with honey, mustard and clover glaze, home made oven fries and green beans.
Today I think I'll roast chicken with rosemary, garlic and thyme, with cheesy mash and broccoli and sautéd courgette and mushrooms on the side.
Kids have blackcurrant jelly and I have my choc cake for pudding.

Brie with pineapple, strawberries, watermelon and grapes.
Prosciutto with cantaloupe.
Mussels and shrimps in garlic, parsley, lemon and butter sauce with pasta.

Actually the only thing cooking at the moment is a bread, but the rest will follow.
And some gewürztraminer's cooking its way in my bloodstream. Chef juice.

Last edited:
Yesterday we had smoked gammon steak, grilled with honey, mustard and clover glaze, home made oven fries and green beans.
Today I think I'll roast chicken with rosemary, garlic and thyme, with cheesy mash and broccoli and sautéd courgette and mushrooms on the side.
Kids have blackcurrant jelly and I have my choc cake for pudding.

Brie with pineapple, strawberries, watermelon and grapes.
Prosciutto with cantaloupe.
Mussels and shrimps in garlic, parsley, lemon and butter sauce with pasta.

Actually the only thing cooking at the moment is a bread, but the rest will follow.
And some gewürztraminer's cooking its way in my bloodstream. Chef juice.

Damn! It's breakfast time and I already want dinner! :eek:

crepes this morning, filled with fruit.....and since im the bitch in the kitchen (ok i love cooking--who am i to complain because i cook and she cleans--win-win) anyway, tonight is going to be classic italian meatballs and homemade sauce.

We had grilled pork loin, roasted potatoes and tomatoes yesterday.
Today we had the leftover pork in a sauce made from veal stock, white wine, dijon, gherkins and onion, served with rice and tomatoes.

Seeking comfort food today... so I made a homemade creamy coconut chicken curry with bamboo shoots, gorgeous red, green, & yellow bell peppers, onion, and just the right amount of crimson red chili flakes for bite and heat.

This poured over a mound of steaming jasmine rice...and a few pieces of toasted garlic naan for slopping up the last few creamy drizzles in the bottom of the bowl.

:heart: Sundays.

Carrot sticks and cucumbers. Would be with ranch dip, but I'm too lazy to get more right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back