So what did you eat tonight?

Wife wasn't home and was to lazy to cook. So a toasted bagel with cream cheese and a mikes hard lemonade.

Spaghetti squash with bolognese sauce and way too much homemade sour dough bread.

Homemade eggplant and capicola pizza.
Fresh peaches

And then I washed it all down with some nice, tangy, husbandly goodness. :devil:

(Come on. The title of this thread is just asking for it.)

Shrimp and snow peas stir fry over rice, with a voignier and mellon for desert.

Homemade eggplant and capicola pizza.
Fresh peaches

And then I washed it all down with some nice, tangy, husbandly goodness. :devil:

Mmm, peaches. I'm scheduled for plum pudding in another hour. Looking forward to dessert. :devil:

Baked pork fillets, baked potatoes, crookneck squash, Caesar salad and rye bread ... washed down with a pleasant Australian Chardonnay. :D

Slow cooked pork ribs in savory sauce, Potato Salad and a half bottle of "Barefoot" Chardonnay. A non-pretensions vin ordinarie, from Medesto.

And there is peach pie waiting. Muha hahaha! :devil:

I'm going to have a hangover aren't I?

Grilled hamburger with the works wrapped in fresh lettuce....basil cucumbers and tomatoes..

Seasoned chicken breast, fried rice (from a box), mixed veggies. It'll do.

Falafel (broiled instead of fried, back to fried next time!) cucumber, lettuce leaves and some homemade seafood pasta salad (left over from last night).

heirloom tomato salad with fresh mozzarella and chili peppers
smashed, herbed new potatoes
sauteed chard with garlic
hamburgers

and for dessert: peaches

Falafel (broiled instead of fried, back to fried next time!)
Been there, done that. Back to fried indeed!

Only one sex joke? What's wrong with you people! :mad:

Last edited:
Falafel (broiled instead of fried, back to fried next time!) cucumber, lettuce leaves and some homemade seafood pasta salad (left over from last night).

(a la sadangel) What he said! :D Fried next time, I miss the texture.

heh... *ahem* You and I both... yes, overshare, but mmmmmmmm! ;)

A delicious roast that was in the crock pot slowly cooking while I was at work. It was accompanied by homemade mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus.

Spaghetti, Italian sausage, tossed salad, bread sticks; all washed down with a flavorful Chenin Blanc.

Back