Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT someone being helpful without the pity makes my day

IACT i hate how one event changed everything

IFCT if next week during our chat it's the same as it has been since this happened to me i'm going to have to say something to you. You're my best friend and i'm not going to break if you actually lean on me. A one sided friendship is not what we do

Last edited:
ICT the lights went out when I started to cry.
IACT the lights are staying off for a while.:(

ICT I want to be bent over with a pussy full of cock near an open door!! *sigh* So lucky. ;):D

ict i want to be the cock stuffing kahlo near that open door, window, sunroof, or anywhere in between. the sunroof sounds really hot i thought...;)

ICT I hope you know you can come to me.
IACT your confession is bullshit. :D

ICT that I'm feeling better....got a little dose yesterday and made me feel differently...I was being silly ;)

IACT you're very sweet and thank you :kiss:

Lastly, ICT I AM A VERRRRRYYYY GOOD GIRL !

ICT that I'm feeling better....got a little dose yesterday and made me feel differently...I was being silly ;)

IACT you're very sweet and thank you :kiss:

Lastly, ICT I AM A VERRRRRYYYY GOOD GIRL !

ict i'd like to taste just how wet a very good girl is...;):devil:

ICT I hope it's easier getting used to going back to working later hours than it was to getting to work before the crack of dawn.

ICT sometimes, during a boring work meeting, I'll look around the room and wonder who I'd sleep with if we were the last people on earth.

Hmm, ICT for the second time in seven days I have gone home with a guy that I have just met and have lots of x rated fun! Am I a Slut with a capital S? Maybe!!

ICT sometimes my desires come second to my wanting to support friends.

IACT my schedule sucks....

ICT We have had sex all day long.
IACT as turned on as I was, I didn't get mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back