Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did this thread leave behind the hot, femmy boys and segway into shemales? Isn't there already a thread for that?

fine line

Maybe it's just my way of thinking, but there is a fine line in my mind betweem fem bois and shemales, sometimes it gets blurred. I'm sure that others have varied opinions on this. But I just revel in the thought of a soft and sensuous derriere, creamy smooth, hhmm, get hard just thinking about ..........

Maybe it's just my way of thinking, but there is a fine line in my mind betweem fem bois and shemales, sometimes it gets blurred. I'm sure that others have varied opinions on this. But I just revel in the thought of a soft and sensuous derriere, creamy smooth, hhmm, get hard just thinking about ..........

I dunno --- I think its pretty distinct. At least when I think of a femme boi, I think flat chest/ no boobs, hair style more like a guy than a girl, in fact on a proportionate basis far more secondary masculine attributes than feminine, with the tertiary being make-up, panties, bra, etc, whereas a shemale is almost totally feminine in both secondary and tertiary attribute, with the primary of course remaining the fact that she has a cock.

Then again, I may think too much :)

Trap

I agree with Trapper that there are real differences, that some may be more feminine than others, some shemales may be more agreessive, while some are more passive, or completely bottoms, I guess for me, my likes would tend toward the more feminine side, soft and curvy, I am not attracted to Bears, or other swarthy types, not into other men at all. But this is my particular thing, not making any judgements against others, we all have our likes and preferences.

I dunno --- I think its pretty distinct. At least when I think of a femme boi, I think flat chest/ no boobs, hair style more like a guy than a girl, in fact on a proportionate basis far more secondary masculine attributes than feminine, with the tertiary being make-up, panties, bra, etc, whereas a shemale is almost totally feminine in both secondary and tertiary attribute, with the primary of course remaining the fact that she has a cock.

Then again, I may think too much :)

Trap

No you don't think too much........nice to see someone thinking tho.........lol.........

As for me.......when I think of femme boi, I think flat chested as well........hair style more uni-sex in some way.........not obviously male or female.......I typically don't expect make-up, panties, bra, etc............he is a boy........but I do expect a certain degree of femininity........more than masculinity.........actually the only masculine feature would be his "male" body.........his cock........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back