Best orgasm you ever had

To add a bit to my post above ...

The sense in which the energy and joy of orgasmic pleasure shoots throughout your body: for me, a truly excellent orgasm sometimes has this feeling of fireworks shooting out of my fingertips and toes. Like there's too much of it inside me and it needs to shoot out into the universe; like this ecstasy is what it's all about ...

People do you know that? Is it differently expressed or experienced for you?

My first leg and body shaking orgasm was with a married guy I was seeing. I was 19, he was 30. I'd had orgasms before, but not like this. He tied me up to the headboard and spent forever kissing my nipples, fingering me, using a vibe but not letting me cum. I was extremely wet. He went ahead and fucked me, rather roughly. Then he pulled me onto his face (never done that before) and began tongue fucking me, sucking on my clit then flicking it. With each flick I was swollen and began bucking. He held onto my hips, then scratching my back. When I was getting close, he reached up and rolled my nipples. Just as I began cummimg, he pinched my nipples hard. My legs clamped around his head, my head back, my body was shaking uncontrollably. I must've shaken forever. My pushy still quivering, he slid me down and I climbed onto his cock. Never until then had a man pleased me like that. It was the beginning of a very enlightening relationship. I've had many more memorable orgasms, but that one I won't forget.

Tifani

Bet that gives a few people something to look forward to trying tonight!

Thanks.

To add a bit to my post above ...

The sense in which the energy and joy of orgasmic pleasure shoots throughout your body: for me, a truly excellent orgasm sometimes has this feeling of fireworks shooting out of my fingertips and toes. Like there's too much of it inside me and it needs to shoot out into the universe; like this ecstasy is what it's all about ...

People do you know that? Is it differently expressed or experienced for you?

Yes. Thanks for reminding me:cattail:

Bet that gives a few people something to look forward to trying tonight!

Thanks.

As an older man he taught me a lot. I've had many, many great orgasms since then too. First time exhibitionists, first time bring watched in a pool/hot tub, first time in a swingers club, first couples swap.....

The list goes on and on......

Tifani

Probably yesterday. Thursday night, something happened between the guy I'm seeing and myself, and it made both of us
..just raw emotionally.
We met yesterday...and I really don't know how to explain what happened. He had me on top, he was sitting on the couch, and I was moving, he was moving himself and me, talking to me. Telling me to cum all I wanted, that he saw me, the real me, just holding back and watching me while he pretty much rocked my world. He never broke eye contact with me..just watching me.
It was very intense, very emotional, and probably the most open, insightful sex and orgasm I've ever had.
I soaked thru 2 towels double folded and the couch. Like I said...intense.

During a session with a local Dom, in his dungeon I was tied down and blindfolded.

He took a longgggggg time teasing me before letting me release. It was literally a couple of hours of bringing me to the edge then letting me simmer down. I was begging. Pleading. Offering him anything to cum.

Finally, when he entered me for the last time (at least I think it was him) the orgasm was explosive. Being blindfolded made me focus all my energy on my pussy. When I came, I literally screamed like never before. Afterwards, I cried like a baby for the longest time but it definitely was tears of happiness. He just held me and kept smiling. He knew how happy I was...

Amber, that sounds absolutely incredible. Either you were incredibly aware of all of your senses, or just overwhelmed with sensation. Or something different.

Were you capable of lucid thought?/

Amber, that sounds absolutely incredible. Either you were incredibly aware of all of your senses, or just overwhelmed with sensation. Or something different.

Were you capable of lucid thought?/

You must be joking...thought? What's that?

At that point one is in an alternate universe where only sensation exists.:D

Probably yesterday. Thursday night, something happened between the guy I'm seeing and myself, and it made both of us
..just raw emotionally.
We met yesterday...and I really don't know how to explain what happened. He had me on top, he was sitting on the couch, and I was moving, he was moving himself and me, talking to me. Telling me to cum all I wanted, that he saw me, the real me, just holding back and watching me while he pretty much rocked my world. He never broke eye contact with me..just watching me.
It was very intense, very emotional, and probably the most open, insightful sex and orgasm I've ever had.
I soaked thru 2 towels double folded and the couch. Like I said...intense.

Hey, Smallgirl, that is SOOO special. I like the sound of your guy. Like he understands you, and does all he can to meet your needs while he enjoys you at the same time. That makes a great lover in my book! Please tell him from me, if lit is a thing you can talk about. More important: keep him!

Simon

To make a long story short, my then-bf had me tied spread-eagle to the bed, naked as a jaybird, and we had a bit of a challenge going. He said he could make me come in under twenty minutes no matter how I tried to resist it. In retrospect, I can see that I had no hope of 'winning', but at the time, I did try as hard as I could, and I did hold it off for longer than it normally would take. When it finally came, the orgasm was like a wave crashing through a wall. He later told me it looked like I was having a seizure.

Hot!

To make a long story short, my then-bf had me tied spread-eagle to the bed, naked as a jaybird, and we had a bit of a challenge going. He said he could make me come in under twenty minutes no matter how I tried to resist it. In retrospect, I can see that I had no hope of 'winning', but at the time, I did try as hard as I could, and I did hold it off for longer than it normally would take. When it finally came, the orgasm was like a wave crashing through a wall. He later told me it looked like I was having a seizure.

That sounds like a fun/great challenge! Thanks for sharing that. I do know that when I try not to cum and hold back, when I eventually do, I cum much harder.

ES

My first leg and body shaking orgasm was with a married guy I was seeing. I was 19, he was 30. I'd had orgasms before, but not like this. He tied me up to the headboard and spent forever kissing my nipples, fingering me, using a vibe but not letting me cum. I was extremely wet. He went ahead and fucked me, rather roughly. Then he pulled me onto his face (never done that before) and began tongue fucking me, sucking on my clit then flicking it. With each flick I was swollen and began bucking. He held onto my hips, then scratching my back. When I was getting close, he reached up and rolled my nipples. Just as I began cummimg, he pinched my nipples hard. My legs clamped around his head, my head back, my body was shaking uncontrollably. I must've shaken forever. My pushy still quivering, he slid me down and I climbed onto his cock. Never until then had a man pleased me like that. It was the beginning of a very enlightening relationship. I've had many more memorable orgasms, but that one I won't forget.

Tifani
Oh wow, that sounds incredibly erotic

I think one of the best that I will always remember was with a girl I worked with in the staff canteen.
I was making drinks for everyone and she walked in, I turned and without saying a word she walked straight to me, smiled, undid my trousers and just dropped to her knees. She just sucked and toyed until I came. . . my legs actually gave way and I had to hold myself up on the work top. . . I loved that girl :)

Well, a bit different

Let me tell you of the best orgasm I have seen - this is when I went down on a girl who had never been kissed down before. As I ate her pussy, and kissed her down there she went ballistic. She was thrashing around and twisted her legs around my neck. She particularly liked it when I took her outer lips in my mouth and chewed them and then licked her thoroughly. It was so nice to see her have a crashing orgasm and then we had a lot of fun fucking. I put her legs on my shoulder as we first gently fucked and then picked up speed. I remember her panting and saying - what are you doing to me. It was the best sex I have ever had. And yes, a great orgasm too.

:rose:

Let me tell you of the best orgasm I have seen - this is when I went down on a girl who had never been kissed down before. As I ate her pussy, and kissed her down there she went ballistic. She was thrashing around and twisted her legs around my neck. She particularly liked it when I took her outer lips in my mouth and chewed them and then licked her thoroughly. It was so nice to see her have a crashing orgasm and then we had a lot of fun fucking. I put her legs on my shoulder as we first gently fucked and then picked up speed. I remember her panting and saying - what are you doing to me. It was the best sex I have ever had. And yes, a great orgasm too.

Such a grand thing, smoulder, to take a girl into joys she's never known. And then to enjoy the responsive gratitude. yeah!

One of the best organisms that I had ever had was when a lover stuck his middle finger inside me. He twirled his finger around as he sucked on my nipples and made me squirt with delight.

That sounds FUN. Lol. Very hot thanks for sharing.

One of the hottest orgasms a girl has had on my account (and one of the hottest for me) was, after an afternoon of flirting kissing touching in public etc, we get to her appartment, me carrying her off dumping her on the bed then lifting up her skirt telling her with dead pan humor less expression "I'm just going to need to use that." Now I've made her come before with my mouth, my fingers during sex but...

I decide that night to show her I really needed it just for me (dabbling in my dom side I suppose). I thought it would be hot to cum inside her roll off get a sandwhich (or something) leave her stewing there for a minute then come back and finger her pussy again and fuck her "properly." Ask her how she liked me using her body to cum.
Didn't turn out as planned... but it was good none the less lol. I just went for it fucking her like she was the last pussy I was gonna have, telling her "I love using that little pussy." When I started coming she just started shaking moaning and digging her nails into my neck. So she ended up having an orgasm when I told her I was just using her to make me cum. Fun afternoon that was. Seeing her lije that while I unloaded in her was really hot.

Last edited:
Good stuff

Nothing gets me off harder than seeing/feeling a woman have a huge orgasm.

Rugby Club

At the annual ball at my hubby's rugby club. One go the young guys I'd been flirting with dragged me into empty function room and ravished me, hand up dress, kissing me deeply before putting me over his knee spanking me and playing with my soaking pussy. What made it all the more mmmmmm was when two of his friends came in to watch - omg I have never orgasmed so hard!!!

The best one i can remember was with a woman 10 years older than me, in her car i the parking lot of my job, she was in top me sitting in the seat, i had her nipple in my mouth and my finger in her ass and she was squeezing me so hard i felt like i was going to pass out, we we both came she scream so loud. After we drove to her place our hands playing with each other the entire way.

Hot!

During a session with a local Dom, in his dungeon I was tied down and blindfolded.

He took a longgggggg time teasing me before letting me release. It was literally a couple of hours of bringing me to the edge then letting me simmer down. I was begging. Pleading. Offering him anything to cum.

Finally, when he entered me for the last time (at least I think it was him) the orgasm was explosive. Being blindfolded made me focus all my energy on my pussy. When I came, I literally screamed like never before. Afterwards, I cried like a baby for the longest time but it definitely was tears of happiness. He just held me and kept smiling. He knew how happy I was...

Wow, that sounds hot and reminds me of a time something similar happened to me.

I was tied up naked face up on a massage table while this woman slowly tormented me. She lightly rubbed my body with her hands, fur, silk, satin, and other types of materials. She did not touch my dick for the first 30 min, just giving my body, including nipples and crotch, all kinds of sensations.

I delirious with desire, my body warm all over. When she finally touched my cock she very slowly jacked me off to just prior to orgasm keeping right at the edge for what seemed like a long time. I begged for release, and when it finally came, I screamed very loud with a very intense full body orgasm squirting way up into the air.

ES

I met this girl years ago... we met online... flirted lots... went to a movie. When I drove her home.. she asked me in... I went... she led me to her room... and sucked my cock for about an hour. She came twice into her panties without even touching herself. She teased and teased... I wouldn't say edged because she never let me get THAT close... it was just a slow slow build. Her mouth was magic. She couldn't quite deepthroat me... but it was close enough. When I came... it was surreal. I felt wobbly and tingly in my legs for about 6 or 7 hours after.

Back