Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
silverwhisper said:
i'm beginning to be irritated by my inability to post new blog entries on my blogging site. as i don't anticipate the situation being addressed until some time around noon or so tomorrow...

...guess i'll have to come up w/ new entries roll right through that limit.

hang on: SJ, remember when the site admins said they were going to increase posts/day restrictions for "trusted" users? look carefully at who's reported being locked out.



holy fuck! i made over $3 on friday alone from adsense! this is making me somewhat light-headed.

ed

SW: Yeah, I remember when they said that. But I don't know that that is the problem. /sigh We shall just see.

To me, it's irresponsible to have a site such as SC and not have someone who works as tech support/admin on the weekends for the site. They are, after all, making money off their own ads.

You know, I never check my Adsense account. It never occurs to me to.
 
EJFan said:
*singing*

string, string a song, string out loud, string out strong...

I knew someone could turn a mortifying moment into a silly one for me. Thanks :D
 
Denae said:
I knew someone could turn a mortifying moment into a silly one for me. Thanks :D
you're welcome... and i'm glad it was taken as intended. :)
 
Two more days and my husband will be finished with that paper route!
 
played in my third tournament today and came in 2nd... AT v. KT... we both flopped top pair. he bet, i moved all in, he called and paired his K on the river. what can ya do? i went in with the best hand and lost it... no sweat, no worries. it happens like that every now and again. i still tripled my buy in, so it's all good. :)
 
pleasteasme said:
Someone's on a roll :)

Way to go. Must be the good luck cookie dough?
man... that cookie dough is some outstanding shit lemme tell ya. it's finger lickin' good ya know.
 
EJFan said:
man... that cookie dough is some outstanding shit lemme tell ya. it's finger lickin' good ya know.

Ooooh?

Maybe you should share some with me. :p
 
Life is good.

OSHA finally got in touch with my employer and they finally fixed most of the problems with my crane.

My fiance seems to be doing better.

She finally closes on the sale of her house today so, once that's done, we can set a date.

:D
 
phoenix1224 said:
Life is good.

OSHA finally got in touch with my employer and they finally fixed most of the problems with my crane.

My fiance seems to be doing better.

She finally closes on the sale of her house today so, once that's done, we can set a date.

:D

Good news all around! :rose: ... do we have Lit-weddings? I'm up for a wedding, yet not ready for my own :rolleyes: :p
 
ah, 'fess up: you know you love it. "absence makes the heart grow fonder" and all that...

[ducks]

:D

ed
 
silverwhisper said:
ah, 'fess up: you know you love it. "absence makes the heart grow fonder" and all that...

[ducks]

:D

ed

[sighs and walks quietly away]
 
OHHH...finally....

I CAN POST TO MY BLOG NOW!!!!


[trout smacks silver for being able to post sooner]

[grins gleefully]
 
silverwhisper said:
you're just mad that i'm quicker on the draw. :>

you otter be quicker. :D

ed

Silver, hun, being too quick on the draw can be a very bad thing. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top