The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WH13%20Dogs%20in%20a%20Boat%203D.jpg

I don't get it. :confused: Glad, my dear friend....would you please look it up for me. *Bats eyelashes in a coy fashion.*
lol, silly you were the friend I looked it up for originally :p

*snickers*

............... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. what is wrong with you! dont ask me to pull your hair infront of my mom! I swear to christ woman.. I'm going to snap and knock you off those pretty little heels and spank you right fucking here in my own goddammed livingroom,. for being such a public tease. with the flyswatter you keep staring at, YES I NOTICED!.. i guess I wouldnt have to "Not discuss" the "Nina" part of me infront of the adults in my family anymore huh.

LT: Can someone put my coffee in a sippy cup?

............... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. what is wrong with you! dont ask me to pull your hair infront of my mom! I swear to christ woman.. I'm going to snap and knock you off those pretty little heels and spank you right fucking here in my own goddammed livingroom,. for being such a public tease. with the flyswatter you keep staring at, YES I NOTICED!.. i guess I wouldnt have to "Not discuss" the "Nina" part of me infront of the adults in my family anymore huh.

*giggles*

The list of things that Vivi is most terrified of in this world are as follows.

-Zombies (don't judge me)
-Needles and her own blood.
-Teddy, that fucking homicidal bear.

For me its:

Spiders (arachnaphobia)
Needles (Tryptanophobia)
Surgery (surgical anxiety)
The arsenic the ex sends home with me in her "baked goods".

The list of things that scare me..

- Death
- Bugs
- Falling (ie: I can NOT climb a ladder or even stand on a chair, I am afraid of falling (not the height, just the falling)...
- Total darkness
- Being in an unknown location (I stress over that. I much prefer familiarity)

Last edited:

See, Nina understands us.

Does she? Seems a little odd to me...

That's why I like her.

That's why I like her

Ok, this bit is getting old...I am supposed to be writing for Luna

Yeah, I am

That's why I like her.

That's why I like her

Yeah, I am

DAMMIT, MOON!!!!

Has anyone told you how distracting you are???

*snerks*

The list of things that Vivi is most terrified of in this world are as follows.

-Zombies (don't judge me)
-Needles and her own blood.
-Teddy, that fucking homicidal bear.

Chuckles

For me...?

Enclosed, dark spaces
Unstable heights (Like being on a ladder or something)

I can't think of anymore.

I never implied that. The name changes just seem unnecessary to me. Fickleness also has nothing to do with it. It seems more out of boredom or indecision. In fact, if you were doing it to hide from someone, it would make more sense to me.

Yeah I grumbled at her about it Fr33k. She is free to do whatever she wants, but don't expect me to keep up with 3-10 names.

I have 2 names on lit. One of them had like 15 posts. I created different names for different approaches to lit.

I log into the other one about... once every year or so to check to see if the people who knew that one send me a message.

The list of things that scare me most:

-Hurting someone/letting them down
-Not being liked
-Scorpions (both the insect and the band)
-Being buried alive
-Lake Erie

That's why I like her.

That's why I like her

Yeah, I am

-turns on a heel, purring-

Oh.... darlin girl/s.

Ive dated MPD, Ive played with MPD.

It happens to be my very very favorite of all disorders.

So many minds, do many things to do...

So many fractures to create, blend, toy with...

Its like having all my favorite foods on one plate.

-shivers and takes a half shaking breath-

Your flesh would give out... way before Ive had my fill of your mind.

Yes... More than anything I tend to distract myself.

You can say that again.
that was awesome to read what you did with the mpd thing... I've never seen anyone switch alters that rapidly, but I've never been in an integrated person's head so its entirely possible its like that, haha.

that was awesome to read what you did with the mpd thing... I've never seen anyone switch alters that rapidly, but I've never been in an integrated person's head so its entirely possible its like that, haha.
Thanks! :D I was really just being silly, but I am also aware of that inner dialogue I have in my mind. On the more serious side, Multiple Personality Disorder is now called Dissociative Identity Disorder. It is actually very rare, and usually occurs as a result of ongoing trauma. The "personlity switch" actually happens slowly, and they aren't aware of one another. It doesn't happen like it does in the movies.

"Who am I talking to now?"
"This is Cynthia."
"What happened to Sara?"
"I made her to leave. She didn't like you"

No, not like that at all. In fact, I would be suspicious that someone is playing with me if they responded like that. Instead I should expect. "Who is Sara? Why did you ask me who you are talking to? You've known me for years."

say what now.....

Thanks! :D I was really just being silly, but I am also aware of that inner dialogue I have in my mind. On the more serious side, Multiple Personality Disorder is now called Dissociative Identity Disorder. It is actually very rare, and usually occurs as a result of ongoing trauma. The "personlity switch" actually happens slowly, and they aren't aware of one another. It doesn't happen like it does in the movies.

"This is Cynthia."
"What happened to Sara?"

No, not like that at all. In fact, I would be suspicious that someone is playing with me if they responded like that. Instead I should expect. "Who is Sara? Why did you ask me who you are talking to? You've known me for years."

-smiles-

Smart moon.

"This is Cynthia."
"What happened to Sara?"

yes I know... I was a psych major in college. I just called it mpd because others had, kinda going on with the theme didn't want to switch to calling it DID and have people confused...

I do in fact know someone with DID, and the alters can know of one another especially if the person begins to functionally integrate the aspects of the personality... and yes you are very correct that its often in response to trauma

I know you were just playing around and being silly, and I enjoyed it, that takes effort and tallent to be that creative.

yes I know... I was a psych major in college. I just called it mpd because others had, kinda going on with the theme didn't want to switch to calling it DID and have people confused...

I do in fact know someone with DID, and the alters can know of one another especially if the person begins to functionally integrate the aspects of the personality... and yes you are very correct that its often in response to trauma

I know you were just playing around and being silly, and I enjoyed it, that takes effort and tallent to be that creative.
*hugs* Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back