The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been bouncing around google searches throughout the evening it wasn't too difficult. Plus, it sated my own curiosity.

Fair enough. Still, it's more than I've done for you so far.
So, I have to think of a way to get out of debt now.

Night dreams ililiillil.. nice sockies :rose:

and spectre, you are not invis. at all. It makes me grin every time i see you. You have an odd choicein music but have found me songs that tickle the shit out of me a great many times.

LT: sister is growing up. She could be moving out, her bf might be deployed agian. Its awesome to see the shock and awe of adult decisions on the little girls face that helped raise for so long.

Night dreams ililiillil.. nice sockies :rose:

and spectre, you are not invis. at all. It makes me grin every time i see you. You have an odd choicein music but have found me songs that tickle the shit out of me a great many times.

Aww thank you, Nina. My taste in music is more of a wide array of genres, but odd is a good choice of words I suppose.

How is that half monkey- pony monster I got you, it didn't try to hurt you did it?

Aww thank you, Nina. My taste in music is more of a wide array of genres, but odd is a good choice of words I suppose.

How is that half monkey- pony monster I got you, it didn't try to hurt you did it?

yes. well.

-looks at self-

its me calling you odd so you could be normal for all I know.

and my monkeypony cant hurt me silly. s/he wears restraints well when let out of the cage.

yes. well.

-looks at self-

its me calling you odd so you could be normal for all I know.

and my monkeypony cant hurt me silly. s/he wears restraints well when let out of the cage.

I take it as a compliment. When some of you favorite character are a psychotic merc (Deadpool), a blue nutjob (Freakazoid) and a mad man with a blue box (refer you to my avatar), being called normal is almost an insult.

I assumed you showed it who's boss and got it to serve you drinks and such.

I take it as a compliment. When some of you favorite character are a psychotic merc (Deadpool), a blue nutjob (Freakazoid) and a mad man with a blue box (refer you to my avatar), being called normal is almost an insult.

I assumed you showed it who's boss and got it to serve you drinks and such.

-giggles- I only know who the last one is with more than a passing glance so. i'll take your word.

I didnt have to... it likes my pleasant demeanor. :confused:

In other words it's scared of you.
:D

well... yes. I showed it the garage on the way in. Its probably wondering what all the other animals did to wind up out there all evenly distributed in the many, many numbered crates.

Today was a bad day.

He was 93. And a WWII vet.

His nurse tonight was also a vet. After he passed, the nurse asked if we'd mind if he put a little flag in his hand. We didn't, of course. Before he left the room, he saluted him. One of the most sincere acts of respect I've ever seen from one stranger to another. Utterly beautiful, and completely devastating.

The world is a lesser place today.

Today was a bad day.

His nurse tonight was also a vet. After he passed, the nurse asked if we'd mind if he put a little flag in his hand. We didn't, of course. Before he left the room, he saluted him. One of the most sincere acts of respect I've ever seen from one stranger to another. Utterly beautiful, and completely devastating.

SB.... I am so sorry for Your loss.... Please know that he is at peace... and that You will be in my thoughts as You work thru this difficult time....

Today was a bad day.

I'm sorry for your loss, SB. *Offers hugs and a kiss on the cheek*

93. What a glorious age to make it too. The things he's done and seen. Veterans do that for one another. They were Brothers-In-Arms, no matter the age. What that nurse did, I see a lot of in varying forms. It was a beautiful show of heartfelt respect. My Inbox is always open if you need a shoulder, doll.

FLT~

I need to get back to sleep, up in two hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back