Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ladies describe what you are wearing right now!

Me=black t shirt/glasses

You??

Sorry forgot to explain that each must describe everything including the knickers underneath!!

Missing a woman's touch

Hi ladies,
Maybe it's time for me to come to realization that I do love women and men.
I love the simplicity of the man and the traditional relationship. However, when it comes to the deeper issues of life, sensuality, and true soul mate friendship, I think we ladies have that hands down.
I love the guy I am with but find I myself longing to lay next to a woman again who really LISTENS, still dreams, and kisses and touches softly.
Not sure where this will go. I used to just play with the girls in between boyfriends but now that I have a bf it isn't fulfilling the deeper side of me.
Girls rock!

Afternoon ladies!
Black bra and thong, black turtleneck and jeans.

Hi all : ) Happy Monday!

Black pants, black boots, black sweater

Pink bra and going commando :D...I hate those darn panty lines!

Sorry....i didnt read high enough up!

Blue Adidas sweats, blue Adidas hoodie, no socks or sneaks

evening ladies :kiss:

wearing a men's white tank top and no bra...verrrrrry easy access and full view for anyone that's looking....and a pair of U of South Carolina shorts (no panties).

Really, really overdue explanation to people I RP with (Not sure why I chose this thread specifically, sadly don't have enough time to PM everyone).

In the past week, my life has made it's third big lurch forward and everything's gone crazy. In a good way though. Thing's have settled down now, so eventually I should be able to return to regular posting again.

So sorry again to all I RP with, for letting you down.

Really, really overdue explanation to people I RP with (Not sure why I chose this thread specifically, sadly don't have enough time to PM everyone).

In the past week, my life has made it's third big lurch forward and everything's gone crazy. In a good way though. Thing's have settled down now, so eventually I should be able to return to regular posting again.

*bouncing up and down*
I missed you!!
I missed you!!
I missed you!!
I missed you!!
I missed you!!
I missed you!!

hey gorgeous ;)

glad to see you again. I've missed you :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Ok ladies describe what you are wearing right now!

Me=black t shirt/glasses

You??

Lovely idea FG!! Red long sleeved mid-thigh V/S sleepshirt.....oooops, nothing else. Sooooo easy to reach important parts as I read!!:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back