Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd isn't it how a simple little image can make you smile, I hate artists too. Feckers.
icon_lolX.gif
icon_Whip2.gif

I do like that word. Fecker. LOL

If I only knew what it meant...

How are you you Q-ey?

I do like that word. Fecker. LOL

If I only knew what it meant...

How are you you Q-ey?

Pretty good BeeG, our house guests from hell have left *happy dance* and I had a really good sleep, man does that make you feel different.

Think Mother Fecker.:D

Pretty good BeeG, our house guests from hell have left *happy dance* and I had a really good sleep, man does that make you feel different.

Think Mother Fecker.:D

You do sound pretty chipper, pQ. You cheered me up quite nicely. :kiss:

Nighty- night.

Last edited:
Three years ago today, I was convinced my faith was gone and I'd never climb out of the pit. I thought I'd be crying forever.

Today, I woke up with a smile on my face. Amazing how time can make a difference.

Harrumph, I thought I was your #1 cheer-er up-er. I've been demoted - again.;)

What are you crying about? Matsuzaka is 8-0, the BoSox are firmly in first, and the Yankees are so deep into the cellar the rats are looking down on them. Life is fucking goooooood, babe. :D

SweetErika said:
Very cool, indeed. Thanks for pointing it out! :)
I just noticed kbate's thread on the GLBT board and couldn't believe how rude a few people were--the whole "this is an erotica/fantasy board, blah, blah, blah" thing. How horrible that people might want to talk about more pressing issues than cum-eating and glory holes. :rolleyes:

smiling at BG and quoll's interaction...and Cate pretending she's put out by it. :D
I thunk I pretended kinda sorta good. I can never resist trying to get her goose, her very gullible goose at that. ;)

Three years ago today, I was convinced my faith was gone and I'd never climb out of the pit. I thought I'd be crying forever.

Today, I woke up with a smile on my face. Amazing how time can make a difference.
This is very nice. :rose:

I just noticed kbate's thread on the GLBT board and couldn't believe how rude a few people were--the whole "this is an erotica/fantasy board, blah, blah, blah" thing. How horrible that people might want to talk about more pressing issues than cum-eating and glory holes. :rolleyes:
I never like to talk about anything. I think it's a good idea too, and the GB didn't get their collective knickers in a twist over another sub-forum - that's progress for ya!

<sigh> Yeah. I miss that revolting AV too...
Bite your tongue.

I'm pretty sure I have a copy, and a moving one as well.

Speaking of AVs...? Hmmmm
Oh hell no! I had put EJ on ignore because of that av. I still read his posts but put my hand over the av, I had to be prepared so I didn't see that icky thing.

What are you crying about? Matsuzaka is 8-0, the BoSox are firmly in first, and the Yankees are so deep into the cellar the rats are looking down on them. Life is fucking goooooood, babe. :D
I have to be honest, Yank, I haven't been following the Sox yet. I'm firmly and happily obsessed with my beloved Celtics. After we win the title then I'll direct my energy to the Sox. Deal?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back