Horny Guys

love some

37 bi male super horny love to cum on phone together,5'9 175 6.5 cut great ass.

my gorgeous black dildo....perfect for moments like this.....it just loves my pussy:eek:

too right...just missing a bossy man/woman to set the pace:kiss:

Well I am sure that dildo is going to hit the spot!!! :eek: The right spot! And you'll be bouncing for joy upon it! I am sure it will be a sight to behold!:)

bounc bounce bounce, oh fuck....feels good to haver a big cock inside me......mmmmmmmmm:kiss:

bounc bounce bounce, oh fuck....feels good to haver a big cock inside me......mmmmmmmmm:kiss:

Oh, yes! I can just imagine how good that feels. Sliding out until just the head is inside and then slamming back down filling you right back up. Your cock just flailing in the air dripping pre-cum. I would love to be kneeling down before you watching that sight! :D

oh fuck yes, quite drunk and very open now, slowly strechin myself, cock hard and balls tight.....in ouut in out.......so fucking horny....wouldnt care who burst in on me now:kiss:

oh fuck yes, quite drunk and very open now, slowly strechin myself, cock hard and balls tight.....in ouut in out.......so fucking horny....wouldnt care who burst in on me now:kiss:

I know you would be in the throws of passion, but what passion to watch. Uhmmmm. I can just imagine egging you on. Telling your to fuck that dildo harder and harder until your cum fountains out of that hard cock and splashing all over my face!!!! Uhmmm. :p

oh god i would love you to be here telling me how to fuck myself while you stroke and humiliat eme, call me a slut and slap my cock hard before sucking me off. didnt cum for 4 days so have very swollen sack ......got my toy fullly in.....fuck,,,,so many naughty ideas.....:kiss:

Back