killing children

I don't believe this. I'm far more stupidly careful, though. I used to make shapes. It's hard enough to make sounds now
time my responses to PMs.
you get whatever flows in your direction.
...unless it stops flowing.

Ah, most sweet. I can read tea leaves like a front-room swami. Stock in trade is the free flow of offered words. I killed a bunch you'll never read to you. I've murdered a bunch for others too.

You should not. They were all killed with reason. You can mourn the loss of work product, but... what you get, you are meant to get. What dies at my hand is less than stillborn. It's like liquidating golems... Just as religious!

no, they are the thoughts you chose to censor. i would rather hear all your thoughts, jumbled gibberish included, than just the parts you deem fit.

it's like a lover who always wears a bra in bed.

no, they are the thoughts you chose to censor. i would rather hear all your thoughts, jumbled gibberish included, than just the parts you deem fit.

it's like a lover who always wears a bra in bed.

That strikes, you know, strangely home. Most - yes most - is the spew of which you first spoke. Most is worthy straight from the grinder. I'm still most curious about that withheld; rather, that withheld and saved. I've been accused, more than once. You'd actually find me compelling. It's not as though bits are being hidden - except the ones malformed. No one wishes to care for the malformed. There are obligations though. There is always room at the shuttered inn.

I don't want to see my lover's ugly thoughts or their transmission fluid.

You know, whomever you are, I always want to see my lover's ugly thoughts. If I'm their demon or savior or captain or rogue... or even just a confused co-conspirator... the knowledge of it only fuels my love. You did mean lover, right? Not just the current fuck?

I've wasted far too much time spoiling legitimate loves by being less than forthright. Still, at Lit I murder children with detached impunity... hmmm?

You know, whomever you are, I always want to see my lover's ugly thoughts. If I'm their demon or savior or captain or rogue... or even just a confused co-conspirator... the knowledge of it only fuels my love. You did mean lover, right? Not just the current fuck?

I've wasted far too much time spoiling legitimate loves by being less than forthright. Still, at Lit I murder children with detached impunity... hmmm?

That is the most truthy thing you've ever posted. Concealer can only hide the blemishes for so long.

Say the wrong thing here and it doesn't matter what you type, no one will be reading it.

Say the wrong thing here and it doesn't matter what you type, no one will be reading it.

I've been there. Most people realized that ignoring me wouldn't make me go away, so they gave up.

I am not André Linoge. Nothing will make me go away.

Sometimes the explosion of thought into text is more surprising once read. I keep those because in the end they are far too revealing.

At times the written thought discerns to be too soul sucking.

on my desktop is a folder containing a handful of unsent replies to posts on certain threads that for one reason or another - be they too harsh or too incoherent (even to me) or too off point or... whatever - that will never be sent in their current form and sit like barely wanted children in detention; perhaps at some point to be mined for some cogent thought or phrase... or perhaps only to be reread as re-warning to a sometimes too hasty poster...

(blue penciled for run-onanism)

there was
i suppose
too much to read into / be read into
that

and so

though not retracted...
never retracted

there will no longer be any
customer support
or updates...

you will thank me later

I mark up printed copies for typos, bad syntax and any content issues that will get roasted in the comments. I input the edits. Then I run the story through my favorite program SmartEdit, read the story once more for missed typos, and post it.

Back