Girl Cum

yumm

I love a creamy pussy. Especially my wifes. Its like she got herself wired up that much being where she is and she needs to be eaten. Why would I say no? I dove into her and swallowed all.of her cum soaked pussy. So fantastic.

I love a creamy pussy. Especially my wifes. Its like she got herself wired up that much being where she is and she needs to be eaten. Why would I say no? I dove into her and swallowed all.of her cum soaked pussy. So fantastic.

wow thankyou for the mental picture
I like girl cum. I like the taste and the texture, and the smell. All three together .....
Never came across a squirter though, now I feel like im missing out on something.

That's false, Miami. Hope this can clear it up...

The first stage of cum is usually clear and watery... some men are satisfied with arousal to a wet pussy.

After intense stimulation and/or an orgasm (or two, or three orgasms...) a woman's cum can be white and milky (usually odorless or a sweet smell)... and yes, it can squirt out. Other men are not satisfied until this happens... and thank goodness for them!

=.=

this is true with my wife also. I am addicted to her cum like VanGough was to Absinthe. I love it when i'm eating her and she floods my face with her "nectar of the gods" then I know I've done a man's job!

=.=

I love going down on my wife right after she cums. Just bury my face as deep as possible satisfying all of my senses

I love when my gf is playing coy with me, acting completely uninterested in my advances, and I start rubbing her thigh... "What are you doing?" "Nothing..." "Don't get any ideas..." she says, with that semi-wanting inflection that's completely different than her "Don't even think about it tonight!".

I move her panties to the side, and slide a finger between her lips, and she's saturated. I can't help but go down and slide my tongue between, creating more so the rest will be that much easier...

Omg squirting is so hot. I wish I could have a squirter. That is my single biggest turn on. Nothing gets me off harder than a girl squirting all over my cock or face. I would worship you and make you squirt every chance I got.
Well, everyone's comments were very nice. Thanks for the kind and encouraging words! Your ladies are lucky to have your enthusiasm :)

Well, everyone's comments were very nice. Thanks for the kind and encouraging words! Your ladies are lucky to have your enthusiasm :)

I thInk in the how too section is how to make a woman squirt. Tried once and she started to panic. Didn't happen

Squirt

Do you put a towel under you when you squirt? I've been with 2 women who I've helped and they squirted so much the only way to handle is was to lay out towels on the kitchen floor... the bed would get drenched otherwise lol

I think there are few things sexier than a creamy pussy.

And I don't mean one that a guy just finished with. Or a girl squirting halfway across the room.

I just mean a horny little creamy cunt. All natural, all her. Just her arousal seeping out of her.

Share pics/videos/stories/whatever.

Oh yes, you said it!

Do you put a towel under you when you squirt? I've been with 2 women who I've helped and they squirted so much the only way to handle is was to lay out towels on the kitchen floor... the bed would get drenched otherwise lol
Yes - I keep a beach-sized towel next to the bed. I fold it about 3 times, and soak thru! It is really interesting to me to read men talking about how much they really love to bury their faces in a pussy to savor the taste and smell. I guess I've always just assumed it's something men tolerate (not because anyone has ever acted like that or said that to me). How nice to be wrong about that!

Yes - I keep a beach-sized towel next to the bed. I fold it about 3 times, and soak thru! It is really interesting to me to read men talking about how much they really love to bury their faces in a pussy to savor the taste and smell. I guess I've always just assumed it's something men tolerate (not because anyone has ever acted like that or said that to me). How nice to be wrong about that!

Squirt has a decidedly different consistency and taste than other juices from a woman.... it's thinner and a bit more salty in my experience.... but awesome

Back