Artful design

Man, I really need to create a new account in here. Happy New Year to something artful and designed the right way because clearly my shit isn't working in here.

Ha! Lit has been painfully slow for me today.

I couldn't post anything a few hours ago.
 
Man, I really need to create a new account in here. Happy New Year to something artful and designed the right way because clearly my shit isn't working in here.

Morch, I don't know where you live, but where I live (in the most important part of the most important country on earth), it's 0330. Give it time.
 
I have to believe that that was intentional.

I'm American, for many generations. I just used the centimeters for girlsmiley's benefit, since she's from Australia.

It wasn't. I have tonsillitis and general malaise. Feeling sort of spacey lately from lack of sleep.
 
It wasn't. I have tonsillitis and general malaise. Feeling sort of spacey lately from lack of sleep.

Oh, I see. I hope you start feeling better soon.

kevin-spacey-2.jpg
 
Oh dear.

Far be it from you to be funny. You couldn't be further from any dictionary's version of the word.

:rose:

It's subjective, though. The thing about me is that either someone on earth is laughing with me, or God is laughing at me. Either way, I'm getting a laugh.
 
I love that pipe cleaner chair! Any idea who designed it?

actually yes.

The history of the Ekstrem chair.

There are a few things I like about it besides its incredible cool look and comfort.
1) When you sit in it in a usual position none of your joints actually touch the chair so if they are swollen, it doesn't hurt.
2) Its very strong and you and a friend even can sit in it numerous ways doing whatever without danger of it breaking.

It comes apart into 2 pieces for packing but you need to be strong ;)
 
Back
Top