Ass licking is divine!

The wife and I are no longer a couple but when we were she got to fuck my ass as much as I did her's. :devil:

sorry to hear your no longer together.... certainly would have luv'd too just be in the room while she fuck you and you fuck her...
 
This thread has made me so wet! Love having my arse licked, it drives me wild! Will always return the favour and lick his arse if he wants... As I slide a finger in...
 
sorry to hear your no longer together.... certainly would have luv'd too just be in the room while she fuck you and you fuck her...

Being the exhibitionist that we were having an audience would have made it that much more fun. :D
 
Ass Licking Devine

=.=


Many years ago I worked in a gas station in my senior year of high school. The station was in a really rough part of town on the south side where a lot of low income families lived. Hard working families, but no one made much money. The families usually lived in run down houses, with lots of kids with abusive and neglectful home lives. The mothers worked in the homes while the fathers worked in shit factory jobs, drank beer after work and fucked around a lot. That’s what the family fights were usually about. Mother would catch father with whore smellin’ perfume on, and as she would say, “that whore’s red lipstick all over your cock again.”

Things would usually get pretty bad with them hitting each other and yelling and cussing as they threw what unbroken stuff we had left in the house at each other. I think I worked just to get out of the house and away from them and the violence.

Being the third child of six; mother and father must have found time to fuck once in a while between their fights. But, being the third, I didn’t get much attention. I worked at a gas station mainly on Friday, Saturday and Sunday’s getting as many extra hours through the week as possible. I used my pay to buy school lunch and school clothes, usually a pair of K Mart Jeans and a plaid flannel shirt; K mart tennis shoes and white socks, and sometimes welfare clothes.

Across the street from the gas station was probably what would be called a convenience store now. Although not very big, it sold candy bars, pops, Hostess pastries and junk food. One thing it did specialize in was fried chicken. Sometimes when I’d go in for a pop or chips, the chicken sure smelled good. After I had got to be known by the owner, he’d strike-up conversations with me. “Boy, I see you coming in here a lot from across the street; you work a bunch of hours over there don’t you?” “Yes sir, as much as I can.” “What you do with yer money boy?” “Oh I spend it on my school clothes and lunch mostly.” “How much they pay you over there, boy?” “I get paid two dollars an hour.” “What, only two dollars an hour? That’s sum bullshit boy. You are always out in that sub zero weather pumping into those semis, washing windshields and checking under the hoods. Hell, once I saw a radiator blow up in your face. Bet that hurt like a son-of-a-bitch didn’t it?” “Yep, the burns peeled all the skin off my face for about a month. Hurt like Hell!

“Well boy, how’d you like to make some extra money for me?” Nothin’ hard, just do some things around here for me?” “Well, I don’t want to do anything to go to jail for. “Oh Hell no! No, No No my boy, nothing like that!”

Now let me explain about me in high school. I was not hot or a hunk. I was very overweight, fat as a matter of fact. I had dark, long greasy hair and my clothes were less than high style. I had a white trash mustache and beard that hardly filled in with facial hair. My skin was pasty white. I had pimples and bad oily skin. I thought any attention to my rotund anatomy was a compliment, so when Mr. Charteed showed me some kindness, I was surprised.

Well Mr. Charteed’s place was kinda’ small. There was a fridge, stove, sink and a small counter top with a deep fryer on it. A small chrome kitchen table set with two chrome leg chairs and a single bed. The bed looked like it had not been changed in months. It had a really holey plaid bed spread on it with dirty flannel sheets and greasy pillow cases that smelled like dirty oily hair. I could see the mattress and springs, but the covers were full of tattered holes. There was dirt in the sheets, which might have really been bugs.
Mr. Charteed heated up the deep fryer grease and took out ten pieces of chicken and put them in the fryer basket. “Now boy, I like the white, so I’ll be havin’ the breastes, you can have the thighs and legs.” When he dropped the basket in the bubbling grease I could hear the pop and crackle of the frozen crispy breading hitting the hot grease making a tempting sound. The cooking smell was delicious. My mouth started watering from thinking about how well this cheeckin’ was going to make my belly feel so good and full.

“Eat up boy. Eat on that delicious cheeckin’ I want your big ol gut full for me. Now, eat!” And eat I did. I ate five legs and thighs and half a breast that Mr. Charteed started to eat but couldn’t finish. “Mmmmmmmmm the breading is the secret to this meal right heeer boy, ain’t it?” “Yes sir, it sure is. All that oil soaked, hot, dripping chicken skin is so good.” “Yea we got grease all over our faces. We are two greasy messes that are for sure, he said.”

“Now boy I’m going to pay you a twenty dollar bill, but you need to do what I tell you to do. No arguments, no smartassed back talk, just do what I say… got it?” “Got it Mr. Charteed.”

Our bellie’s were so full from us eating cheekin’, and the two pops really filled us up. Mr. Charteed pulled out a chrome leg chair in the middle of the floor, leaned back and loosened his belt and pulled out his shirt tail. “Yea boy, I think you’ll do real good fer me… real good.” He had half full and empty cheap whiskey bottles sitting around every where. He reached for a half full bottle and took a long swig off the bottle, swallowed deep, and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “Now I want you to stand in the middle of my room and hold your arms out at your side. Then, I want you to turn real slow for me stopping with your back towards me, now you understand?” “Yes sir, like this?” “Heer boy take a swig off this here bottle first.” “EEEwwwwww, this is strong Mr. Charteed!” “Ain’t you never drank whiskeeey before boy? This will “loosen” you right up boy!” Soon I was feeling light headed and I could hear Mr. Charteed’s voice echoes in my head. “Now do that turn fer me boy!”

Well, I put out my arms and started slowly turning for him. Once, twice, three times and then stopped with my back pointed towards him. “Now you are gettin’ it boy!” “By God, yes you are, you’re gettin’ it real good for me and no smartassed back talk neither.” Now point that big fat ass out at me so I can look you over. Just like lookin’ at a real horse’s ass… hahahahahaha!”

“Move that ass around some for me to see you. Shake that big fat ass for me too. I want to watch you werk that lard ass.” Well I did just as he asked. I rotated my hips, thrust them forward and backward, shook it from side to side until he said “Stop Now!”

I looked back over my shoulder and he had cupped his cock and nuts with his hands and was rubbing himself. I think he might have been getting his cock hard, but I think it’s too small to really tell.

“Drop them pants boy!” Let me see that ass!” I fumbled with my belt buckle and then yanked it open, unfastened the button, unzipped and dropped my jeans to the floor. “Whooooooweeeee boy you got some shit stained underpants on. Look how brown them nasty shitty diapers look. Why your ass stinks back here. When did you take a damn bath last?” “Oh, probably last week or so Mr. Charteed.” “Boy you smell so bad my eyes are waterin’, Damn!”

“You got a big ‘ol fat ass that’s fer shere… yer ass looks like a pepperoni pizza with all them damn pimples and zits and yellow gooshing pock marks all over you. But I guess you’z do for what I need from you. But damn, you smell so fuckin’ bad! Wheeeeeew!”

I could feel him stand up behind me. He reached around my chest and started unbuttoning my work shirt. As he slid his hands inside and was feeling my chest, he said… “Boy, you got titties! You got real boy titties, just like a woman. Hell you need a bra to hold those big titties in place. Damn you really are a fat ass, big girl tittied boy. Hell I should fuck you like a girl, boy!”

I felt him rub his face in my long, oily hair on the back of my head and breath deep like he was smelling me. “Hair grease.” I like it dirty, makes my hands slick whun I rub your head.” I could feel his tongue lightly trace the outer rim of my right ear as he licked my hair behind my ear. Then he licked and sucked on my ear lobe as he tongued the point where my ear lobe attached to my face. I thought for sure I could feel him sucking on one of my big zits on the side of my face; “Ow, Mr. Charteed what are you doin’?” “Just tastin’ you some boy. Your skin is almost as oily as that cheeckin’ skin I was suckin’ on.”

He was feelin’ up my titties real good. He had my nipples hard and my cock was growin’ strong. He sat back down in his chrome legged dinette chair and pulled me closer to his face. He reached up and unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. “Now that’s a fine cock there boy, a real fine big ‘ol cock. I like them uncut cocks like yers, I like to suck all that extra skin on the heed.” He was fingering my foreskin like he was amazed with it. Running his fingers under and around it, pulling on it, flipping it and stroking it over and back on my cock head. “Yep I sher do like uncut cock boy and you got sum!” I got to taste me some of this. Now understand I’ma gonna give you ten extre dollars fer this, but you got to shoot your wet dream in my mouth so I can taste it. Understand me?” “Yep I do Mr. Charteed.”

He commenced to give me a blowjob that blew my mind. He probably hadn’t shaved for four or five days. He was rubbing his cheeks over and around my cock; kissing it, slobbering on it and then licking off the strands of spit with the tip of his tongue. He was taking the nipple foreskin tip and playing with it up his nose and drooling down my nut sack; “Yes boy I like this cock of yours… I think I might like it a whole lot from now on boy!”


As my nuts tightened up, he yanked me deep into his throat and swallowed my entire wet dream. I looked down at him and as I shot my first stream, his eyes rolled back in his head and he moaned… “Yes boy, Yes, shoot that muther fuckar down my throat!” He drove his greasy middle fingers deep up my ass hitting my soft spot causing my legs to buckle to the floor. “Ohhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuk “Mr. Charteed you’re fucking incredible sir. My sis can’t do as good as you’re doin’ me or my brother.”

He turned me around and pushed me forward. “Boy, you got shit all crusty on your ass hole and crack! Don’t you ever wipe yer ass?” “Fuck, you are just one filthy fucker!” “But I don’t give a fuck.” He leaned forward and started smelling my ass. Then, he licked my ass crack from my nuts to the top, stopping at my ass hole lickin’, suckin’ and tongue cleaning my dirty, crusty, stinkin’ ass hole. It was so dirty it felt all greasy and sore. His tongue made it feel better though. “Ahhhhhhhhhhh fuck yea!”

“Well I want you here day after tomorrow for forty dollars. Weer gonna do somethin’ new then that you’ll really like… fer sure. So I want you to take a damn bath, wash that greasy assed hair and clean that ass and wear sum clean under panties. Got it boy?”

“Yes sir… I got it Mr. Charteed. I got it sir…”

*I hope there’s chicken too =0


=.=
 
I'm very oral and love to eat my wife's pussy and asshole for long periods of time. I kiss her puckered hole like it's a mouth.Slowly at first using just my lips and the tip of my tongue.Then spreading it with my thumbs , I drive my tongue in as deep as it will go. I can make her cum just by licking her tight little hole.I would love to do the same to a man:devil:
 
I'm very oral and love to eat my wife's pussy and asshole for long periods of time. I kiss her puckered hole like it's a mouth.Slowly at first using just my lips and the tip of my tongue.Then spreading it with my thumbs , I drive my tongue in as deep as it will go. I can make her cum just by licking her tight little hole.I would love to do the same to a man:devil:

My wife loves it when I spend time on her ass, she will shift when I'm giving her oral and pull her knees up to her chest to give me full access. Get's her so hot. She's only returned the favor once or twice but it's incredible when she does.
 
My wife loves it when I spend time on her ass, she will shift when I'm giving her oral and pull her knees up to her chest to give me full access. Get's her so hot. She's only returned the favor once or twice but it's incredible when she does.

Mine has only done it a few times too.But oh the feeling is so good!
 
When my wife's pussy and asshole is soaking wet from a good licking , I stick a finger in each hole and pump her while licking her clit.Drives her nuts.:devil:
 
Licking, tongue fucking, and fingering, giving and receiving, men and women. All of it. Absolutely fucking sublime. If anything the ass is tragically under appreciated sexually.
 
The ass is the only thing men and women have that's the same, sexually:devil:
 
This thread has made me so wet! Love having my arse licked, it drives me wild! Will always return the favour and lick his arse if he wants... As I slide a finger in...

Mmmm....My kind of girl. would luv to lick your ass....:D
 
Back
Top