Ass licking is divine!

priapusone

Literotica Guru
I love licking man ass while his cock is so hard and my hand is stroking that cock and pulling his balls so nice....anyone likes it too?

If there is a line for this, I want to be in front of that awesome cock of Malethonger

I've never given much thought to doing it.......not to a guy, anyhow. I once had a guy I knew tell me point-blank he'd love to do it to me though, and while I never acted on the proposition, the thought of it has always stayed with me.

it's definitely fueled quite a few fantasies and this bit of fiction too.

http://www.literotica.com/s/tongue-tail

Well, I'll take the big step and be the first woman to respond. I lick my husbands posterior and I enjoy doing so. It's a thrill for me just knowing what pleasure it brings him...after all, isn't that's the purpose of sexual intimacy. And I go beyond just simple licking. :devil:
Hubby is always glad to return the pleasure. ;)

I too enjoy licking and tonguing my husbands ass. He absolutely loves it! He returns the favor very well also!

I too enjoy licking and tonguing my husbands ass. He absolutely loves it! He returns the favor very well also!

It's enlightening to hear this from another woman.
I know several women who enjoy having their ass licked but refuse to return the pleasure to ther mate. I guess it's similar to anal intercourse...so many men will be the top but have no desire to,even try, being the bottom.

I've only been with a couple guys who entertained the idea, it was so sexy though! I'd like to do it more

Sounds so sexy!
Seeing those balls dangling as you run your tongue on that butthole! mmh!

Well, I'll take the big step and be the first woman to respond. I lick my husbands posterior and I enjoy doing so. It's a thrill for me just knowing what pleasure it brings him...after all, isn't that's the purpose of sexual intimacy. And I go beyond just simple licking. :devil:
Hubby is always glad to return the pleasure. ;)

I too love to lick my wife, and receive as well! Absolutely one of my favorite things!

It's enlightening to hear this from another woman.
I know several women who enjoy having their ass licked but refuse to return the pleasure to ther mate. I guess it's similar to anal intercourse...so many men will be the top but have no desire to,even try, being the bottom.

I must agree. I can only speak for myself but,.. I love to rim and be rimmed, finger and be fingered. I've topped several women who loved it. None of them have had an interest in topping me, My wife has no interest in anal (sadly). IF she did, and wanted to top me, well I would give it a try. Only be fair I figure. Do you women enjoy that??

Back