The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*wonders if that can be made into a profitable marketable scent.*

LT~ Somewhere in the middle sounds heavenly.

I tried some .38 Special +P in my six-gun today, and experimented with one handed shooting with each hand. I had seen a You Tube video that said if you shoot one handed in practice, it will help strengthen your grip and fine control muscles so that when you use two hands in real shooting, you'll be steadier. And besides that, I just wanted to see how I would do with each hand. Considering that the sore muscles and tension from the yard work yesterday was still affecting my ability to raise my arm to my shoulder, I did pretty well I think.

When my CCW permit comes, I think I'll go with a short barreled revolver and those .38 +P shells. I like the way they feel.

Why do I keep calling my cat "Chestnut Nutter Butters"?

*sighs* I'm so silly!

Sometimes, nothing seems right. Sometimes nothing is.

But for fucking once I just wish a good gesture wasn't received with ten million times more suspicion and anger than a bad one.

Have we as a collective society fallen so far, that we can't look at someone being helpful, and think. Maybe he's just trying to be a good guy.

But for fucking once I just wish a good gesture wasn't received with ten million times more suspicion and anger than a bad one.

Have we as a collective society fallen so far, that we can't look at someone being helpful, and think. Maybe he's just trying to be a good guy.

I feel for ya man. Most of the time being a nice guy just gets you shit on even more.

But ya know what? Fuck it. You are who you are. Don't let a poor reaction discourage you.

Okay, I'm going after a moment.

CT, I don't know what's going on behind the scenes with you, but huge hugs and one for the Lady R, who I haven't met yet. This place is what we make it. Take the good and ignore the rest. Have fun and refuse let anyone spoil it for you.:rose:

*gives him a hug* There are some out there who don't know how to accept that there are nice people out there without any ulterior motives.

Wouldn't it be cool if you could just burst into a musical number suddenly no matter where or what you're doing?!

Wouldn't it be cool if you could just burst into a musical number suddenly no matter where or what you're doing?!

Oh I fucking wish. That would be nice.

I want to spontaneously burst out into 'Fuck You by Lily Allen', and have an entire construction yard join me. And somehow get more work done during the dance number.

That would be sweet.

Oh I fucking wish. That would be nice.

I want to spontaneously burst out into 'Fuck You by Lily Allen', and have an entire construction yard join me. And somehow get more work done during the dance number.

That would be sweet.

And that is something I would favor on YouTube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back