fisting

Pure said:
Hi James,

I do have a _Gray's Anatomy_, and the 'ring' of bone is called the "pelvic outlet". It has a front-back measurement and a traverse one. The front back one has a little 'give' since it's the coccyx (tailbone) at the back. Average figures (Gray's 15th ed, p. 152)
<snip>
These numbers agree with my 'beer bottle' proposal for the male (that that's about the max for something rigid), and the experience of double "fist "(palms together, cupped, fingers bunch and extended straight) for the female.

Check this stuff out.

I'm going to have to look thru Gray's...I think what's been explained to me in regards to fisting is that the ring is further in & doesn't limit shallow penetration
Deb Addington, in her fisting class, stated that MOST women can take an object up to 15 inches in circumfrence...that's the size of my neck :D
I also have seen a woman take a large anal plug, considerably larger than a beer bottle, and I don't see why a man couldn't do the same...
Again, I have little experience with males, so I don't know for sure :D

Hi James,

I think we're saying the same thing, of women

I said,

The circumference, for the woman, of that outlet is about 39 cm (15.3 ins); and iirc the circumference of a baby's head is average about 32 cm.

You said
Deb Addington, in her fisting class, stated that MOST women can take an object up to 15 inches in circumfrence...that's the size of my neck
I also have seen a woman take a large anal plug, considerably larger than a beer bottle,

I said beer bottle for *men james. A 15 in circum is a 4 3/4 inch in diameter item; I've given the example, for women, of a 1.5 liter (double the normal volume) wine bottle.

Since it's the same pelvic outlet, these figures hold for vulva or anus; skin stretches, as do muscles.

and I don't see why a man couldn't do the same...

well, it was tried on me, and the beer bottle was maximum.

ypmmv (your pelvic mileage may vary) according to the stockiness of the man and the 'femininity' of his pelvic layout.

PS "the size of my neck". You mean that for a small headed man the dream of head insertion into a pussy is realizable? ;)

Last edited:
Ok Pure, just to prove you can ask a Dr anything & he won't bat an eye, while I got my checkup today I explained the whole scenario to my Dr and asked him about this
He said the bone ring is not a major player in males OR females for this type of penetration, and it comes down entirely to a matter of how far someone can stretch
Some people will tear sooner or hit a point where they FEEL like they can't go on
Deb described this in her fisting class, saying what people sometimes thought was a bone ring was a hard clenched muscle ring
My GP said basically the same thing
He did stress different individuals would have different results, but that basically a man or a woman could take the same amount anally
:D

Well, James, I take it the dr said, regarding anal/rectal penetration:

1The pelvic outlet, bone ring, and its size is unimportant.

2Presumably it's all skin musle etc. involved in such penetration

3Hence the same sizes are possible for both men and women, AND

4There's no real limit to size, though things tear eventually.

===

Rather than go on without more data, I'm going to leave aside the 'no difference' claim.

I agree an anus can stretch from here to Chicago.

So if he's talking very shallow, say a couple ins. I can see it.

I say you can't go, say 6 ins into a vagina or rectum without the pelvic outlet coming into play: I.e. you pass through it.

Please note that your dr contradicts your woman authority, and her 15 in circumference figure, which she gave as a max. (which agrees with Gray, as we've seen) (I leave aside the 'stretching of the pelvic outlet during childbirth)

Are you saying there's no max for deep penetration and that, say the average woman could take say 18 in circ-- 6 in diameter?

And that you, or a male could too?

I simply dont believe it, but I have no new data. You might try sitting on a 1.5 l wine bottle to test your theory--- or check your male friends and see about a 5 in diameter rigid penetrating object.

Have you ever had a hand up another's ass, btw? Is your hand bunched somewhere around 10 in circ?

J.

====

James said,

//Ok Pure, just to prove you can ask a Dr anything & he won't bat an eye, while I got my checkup today I explained the whole scenario to my Dr and asked him about this
He said the bone ring is not a major player in males OR females for this type of penetration, and it comes down entirely to a matter of how far someone can stretch
Some people will tear sooner or hit a point where they FEEL like they can't go on
Deb described this in her fisting class, saying what people sometimes thought was a bone ring was a hard clenched muscle ring
My GP said basically the same thing
He did stress different individuals would have different results, but that basically a man or a woman could take the same amount anally//

Last edited:
s'lara said:
Fungi ... this needed a spew alert. i swear.

lara

Well, actually, I thought it needed a "hey look everyone, I made a funny! Hey everyone, I... oh... um... okay ignore me then, see if I care!"

But I'm glad someone spotted it! :D

I saw a film where this bald headed guy put his whole well lubed head in this woman's pussy.

I thought I had seen everything, but this even had Me speechless!

Anyone else seen it?

Let me clarify...I finished with "a man or a woman could take the same amount"...he agreed 15 inches for vaginal, probably somewhat less anally as a limit on the tissue
For penetration beyond 6 inches the ring MIGHT be an issue, I didn't ask specifically about depth issues
I think some of your "beer bottle" issue might be caused by the rigidity...when fisting, one does not make a fist and "punch" it in to the person becuase of the tissue stress
I have gay sub friends who have taken extremely large objects thos, including tapered plugs with a base diameter larger than a beer bottle but an overall length of less than 6 inches...HOWEVER, my Dr said a person's body size would affect this, IE a larger individiual could go farther without hitting bone
Ok....we need a proctologist at this point to settle the quibbling LOL

Pure said:
Well, James, I take it the dr said, regarding anal/rectal penetration:
1The pelvic outlet, bone ring, and its size is unimportant.
2Presumably it's all skin musle etc. involved in such penetration
3Hence the same sizes are possible for both men and women, AND
4There's no real limit to size, though things tear eventually.
===
Rather than go on without more data, I'm going to leave aside the 'no difference' claim.
I agree an anus can stretch from here to Chicago.
So if he's talking very shallow, say a couple ins. I can see it.
I say you can't go, say 6 ins into a vagina or rectum without the pelvic outlet coming into play: I.e. you pass through it.
Please note that your dr contradicts your woman authority, and her 15 in circumference figure, which she gave as a max. (which agrees with Gray, as we've seen) (I leave aside the 'stretching of the pelvic outlet during childbirth)
Are you saying there's no max for deep penetration and that, say the average woman could take say 18 in circ-- 6 in diameter?
And that you, or a male could too?
I simply dont believe it, but I have no new data. You might try sitting on a 1.5 l wine bottle to test your theory--- or check your male friends and see about a 5 in diameter rigid penetrating object.
Have you ever had a hand up another's ass, btw? Is your hand bunched somewhere around 10 in circ?
J.

Ebonyfire said:
I saw a film where this bald headed guy put his whole well lubed head in this woman's pussy.

I thought I had seen everything, but this even had Me speechless!

Anyone else seen it?

Yep, I have a copy...I showed it to a few eople, 2 medical people, and 3 that make films, and they agreed it was a clever fake
As the women who saw it said "At least we certainly HOPE so!"

James G 5 said:
Yep, I have a copy...I showed it to a few eople, 2 medical people, and 3 that make films, and they agreed it was a clever fake
As the women who saw it said "At least we certainly HOPE so!"
Is this an actual film or is it something that can be e-mailed? Even if it's a fake, I'm curious!

Etoile said:
Is this an actual film or is it something that can be e-mailed? Even if it's a fake, I'm curious!

I have a copy somewhere. It's a short windows movie or something like that. And yes, it's a fake.

Etoile said:

I'm pretty sure I saved it
I found it originally on a Rotten-style site
PM me your e-mail addy & if I can find it I will send it your way
Fungi's right tho, it's a fake :D
Still looks cool LOL

mskittykatt said:
i don't even know where to start. this topic has become a two headed monster in my mind. i've been fisted twice in my life, once was almost exactly as described above... slow, gentle, loving not to mention by a woman with very small hands!
the second was against my will and was *not* any of those things, it was the worst thing i've ever been through.
i've done the therepy, and groups... they've done all they can. anyway the point is, i'm in a pretty okay place with sex and men most of the time now, what i'm worried about is exploring this after, without triggering a flashback or anxiety.
there are some things i can do, make sure the room is brightly lit and make sure he never stops talking to me... are there any other suggestions?
i guess the main reason this is so important to me, is that i have healed a lot, and i want to make a new, happy memory with this and not always have that one experiance come to mind when i hear the term fisting.
he's taken enough of my life... i'm not giving him the rest!

First of all, congratulations and much respect and admiration to you for wanting to try fisting again.

As for helping you through it, the main thing I can think of is the scene. You mentioned that the first time you were fisted was very positive; it was done slowly and compassionately as described in the intro. I urge you to try recreating that type of scene as closely as possible with your current partner. Make him read this thread. You may be able to induce flashbacks to your GOOD experience, helping you remember what you ENJOYED about fisting, and thus making it easier to have a new positive experience.

I wish you great success and happiness!

I thought this post was definately worthy of a rebirth for all who may be curious. It degenerates into a bit of BS'ing by the end but the original post is very good.

LH

Limbhugger said:
I thought this post was definately worthy of a rebirth for all who may be curious. It degenerates into a bit of BS'ing by the end but the original post is very good.

LH

I agree, LH. Then why don't we take it back to the original premise. I've seen the question asked, at least, twice; but only remember seeing one answer.

Any others out there with personal a self fisting story to share?

From personal experience, all I can say is it is an incredible adventure into self loving and give a whole new meaning to "masturbation".

Esclava :rose:

Aggggggghhhhhhhhh! This was the dbl post! YIKES!

Last edited:
Got to hate triple posts! And then the delete button doesn't work! What's up with that?????

Last edited:
Esclava said:
I agree, LH. Then why don't we take it back to the original premise. I've seen the question asked, at least, twice; but only remember seeing one answer.

Any others out there with personal a self fisting story to share?

From personal experience, all I can say is it is an incredible adventure into self loving and give a whole new meaning to "masturbation".

Well I will try Esclava.

Do I understan you correctly that this something you have done to yourself? As in through masturbation but not with a partner? Or both? Just curious is all.

I find the idea of vaginally fisting a woman facsinating. Both from a purely amazement aspect and from the idea of the incredible feelings it is reported to produce.

From a male sub POV though, I suppose my interest is really centered around anal fisting which is a much more difficult accomplishment. While there are very obvious and very real physical sensations that are generated in my body through dialtion training, it is the mental and emotional aspect that I really crave.

To know the feeling of being completely consumed by her. To achieve such a difficult physical task. To marvel and my own willingness to stretch every limit in an effort to please her and to show her my love of and need for her. The entire idea of that just makes me soar.

:rose:

What's neato keeno, having done this with both orifices, is how remarkably alike they feel around your forearm. The ass I fisted was that of a very beautiful CD, it was really easy for me to lose track of her cock as a cock at all.

rosco rathbone said:
Fisting has been on my bean extra much lately.

I read a Pat Califa essay about her fisting a guy, with commentary on his "soft, sucking gut" around her forearm, and his splayed, trusting openness. Sometimes the homos are so bold it blows my fuse. I can't picture me having the cojones to do that to someone in the ass, much less have it done to me. But I really want to vagina fist a lover. It just seems heavy as hell.

Netzach said:
What's neato keeno, having done this with both orifices, is how remarkably alike they feel around your forearm. The ass I fisted was that of a very beautiful CD, it was really easy for me to lose track of her cock as a cock at all.

Now just how did I know that you would be sharing a wonderfully decadent story with us on this thread? :devil:

Limbhugger said:
Well I will try Esclava.

Do I understan you correctly that this something you have done to yourself? As in through masturbation but not with a partner? Or both? Just curious is all.

<snip>To know the feeling of being completely consumed by her. To achieve such a difficult physical task. To marvel and my own willingness to stretch every limit in an effort to please her and to show her my love of and need for her. The entire idea of that just makes me soar.

:rose:

Yes, LH. I have done this to myself in the past. With the loss of 130 lbs, more exercise and increased flexibility; I have begun to work towards self-fisting again. It is truly a "fulfilling" experience - whether alone or with another. So, the short answer to your question is both. But only vaginally.

I enjoy anal sex in masturbation or with a partner, but have not attempted anal fisting. I'm not there yet - not sure I'll ever be - I'll just have to see what life brings my way.

I wish you luck in your efforts to please your Ma'am. It is indeed a worthy pursuit for passionate submissives.

Etoile said:
(oh goody, I get to talk fisting!
devil.gif
)

No, the depth of your vagina does not mean no fisting for you. Remember, you can have a baby (unless you've been told you can't by a doctor, which you didn't mention so I assume that's not the case), and a baby's head is bigger than anybody's fist. If you want to, you can. As per usual, the key is communication - your partner should never force it. If he's decided you're going to try fisting, that's his decision as your top, but once the scene is underway you should be the one in control. He can encourage you to relax and submit to the penetration - and you may need to open your own mind about how much of this type of pain you can take, if you're finding it hurts - but you are the one who should ultimately say stop if it gets to that point.
Just a comment - my husband has huge hands, and his fists are definately larger than my daughters head at birth, and she had a large head.

Fisting has intrigued me for quite some time now.

I took a trip a couple of summers ago to "visit" a girl I met online a couple of years previous. We attempted fisting, and came quite close to making it on the first attempt. . She said afterwards that it was one of the most arousing, erotic things that she had tried. It was the same for me. The most erotic experience I have ever had. We still discuss it to this day.

I've experimented on myself with various insertions. Attempted self fisting once, but I'm a little on the large size, and don't quite have the flexibility to :eek:(

I would like to attempt to be on the receiving end of anal fisting once I find the "right" person.

short_circutz said:
Fisting has intrigued me for quite some time now. <snip>

I've experimented on myself with various insertions. Attempted self fisting once, but I'm a little on the large size, and don't quite have the flexibility to :eek:(

I would like to attempt to be on the receiving end of anal fisting once I find the "right" person.

Welcome to Lit, SC! I hope you enjoy your time on these boards as there are plenty of interesting people who can either set you off or set you straight (lol - whole pun intended)

Fisting is one of the most intense sensations that the human body can accept and enjoy (at least I do). I can identify with the issues of flexibility as I used to be an avid self-fister and then encountered the same challenges you described. My life has changed, I have regained my flexibility and have returned to self-fisting once more. I wish you luck in your journey to fisting satisfaction!

Back