What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The White House log says 11 times. 11 is not the same number as 157.

the WH log doesn't say 11, its says 157 and by YOUR admission it is an unreliable record

Further, you say the above, knowing full well I posted THIS

When asked about Pfeiffer’s tweet in the White House press briefing Friday afternoon, White House Deputy Press Secretary Josh Earnest did not dispute that Shulman visited the White House at least 157 times,........... only saying that the president was committed to “transparency” and that most of the meetings Shulman attended involved Obamacare.

so why in the world do you outright LIE?

Nuff

Said

Would You Believe Wife of Former IRS Head Is an Exec at Left-Wing Political Action Group?

Former Internal Revenue Service commissioner Douglas H. Shulman, a frequent White House visitor when the IRS was targeting conservative nonprofits, is married to an executive with Public Campaign, an unabashed left-wing organization “dedicated to sweeping campaign reform that aims to dramatically reduce the role of big special interest money in American politics.”

Former IRS Head, Douglas H. Shulman, Is Married to an Exec at Left Wing Politcal Action Group, Public Campaign

WASHINGTON, DC – MAY 22: Former IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman testifies before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee May 22, 2013 in Washington, DC. The committee is investigating allegations that the IRS targeted conservative non-profit organizations with the words ‘tea party’ and ‘constitution’ in their names for additional scrutiny. (Credit: Getty Images)

The IRS is being investigated for delaying the tax-exempt nonprofit status of conservative organizations. In the midst of this scandal, a number of groups have defended the IRS, The Daily Caller reported, adding that “one of those defenders” is Public Campaign.

Shulman’s wife Susan L. Anderson is the Washington-based nonprofit’s senior program advisor.

More from The Daily Caller:

Earlier this month, when news broke of the targeting scandal broke, Public Campaign president and CEO Nick Nyhart belittled the concerns of disenfranchised conservatives.

“There are legitimate questions to be asked about political groups that are hiding behind a 501(c)4 status,” Nyhart said in a statement provide to ABC. “It’s unfortunate a few bad apples at the IRS will make it harder for those questions to be asked without claims of bias.”

Along with these interesting tidbits:

Public Campaign receives “major funding” from the pro-Obamacare alliance Health Care for America NOW!, which is comprised of the labor unions AFL-CIO, AFSCME, SEIU, and the progressive activist organization Move On, among others.

Public Campaign also receives funding from the liberal Ford Foundation, the Common Cause Eduation Fund, and Barbra Streisand’s The Streisand Foundation, among other foundations and private donors.

Not to be outdone by this:

Public Campaign’s ninth-floor 1133 19th Street NW office in Washington, D.C. is located on the same floor as the liberal groups Common Cause and Center for Progressive Leadership.

Shulman met Anderson at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, which they both attended, The Daily Caller wrote, adding that the couple owns a house in Washington, DC’s “tony Embassy Row neighborhood which they bought for $1.3 million in 2003 and is now estimated by Zillow to be worth $1.8 million.”

Public Campaign’s web site adds that it’s “laying the foundation for reform by working with a broad range of organizations, including local community groups, around the country that are fighting for change and national organizations whose members are not fairly represented under the current campaign finance system.”

Calls to Shulman’s residence and Anderson’s extension at Public Campaign were not returned, The Daily Caller reported.

This Public Campaign “holiday card” clip leaves little to the imagination regarding where the organization stands politically:

when I pointed out that 544 of the 545 auto dealerships CLOSED by Obama

were REPOH donators

you all talked tin foil hats

:cool:

the WH log doesn't say 11, its says 157 and by YOUR admission it is an unreliable record

Further, you say the above, knowing full well I posted THIS

When asked about Pfeiffer’s tweet in the White House press briefing Friday afternoon, White House Deputy Press Secretary Josh Earnest did not dispute that Shulman visited the White House at least 157 times,........... only saying that the president was committed to “transparency” and that most of the meetings Shulman attended involved Obamacare.

so why in the world do you outright LIE?

The White House log which I linked for you says 11 times. Seriously, go click on it and filter for Schulman's name. It's right there.

And also it doesn't matter how many times he went there.

The White House log which I linked for you says 11 times. Seriously, go click on it and filter for Schulman's name. It's right there.

This is by far the worst scandal since Umbrellagate. People are visiting the president????

Faux Transparency: How is the White House Visitors Log Like a Sideview Mirror?

So, after news first came out that the White House visitors log showed that IRS chief Douglas Shulman visited the White House a whopping 157 times between 2009 and 2012, the left has come out enforce to poo-poo this report saying that the claim is false. Shulman only visited 11 times, they claim.

But wait… isn’t Shulman listed 157 times on the White House visitors log? I mean, did smart people somehow mistake 157 entries for only 11? How is this possible?

Well, no, there was no mistake. Shulman does appear in the log for 157 visits.

OK, you say, so what’s the deal?

After all, we are trusting that Obama is living up to his (mostly absurd) claim to be running the most transparent administration in history, right? Why, he’s voluntarily releasing these visitor records, isn’t he? This is good, right?

So, if his logs say 157 times… why can’t we trust that?

Well, because according to the left, just because someone’s name appears on the log, cleared to attend a meeting, that doesn’t actually mean that said person ever really went to the White House.

Are you confused? Well you should be. As it turns out, the White House visitors log is seemingly useless as a means to determine who has actually visited the White House!

As the Daily Caller recently pointed out,

Some visits by top officials are never even noted in the visitors logs. A comparison of the situation room photo from the night of the bin Laden raid–May 1, 2011–to the visitor logs, for example, shows that several of the officials in the photo never appear in the public access records.

The White House voluntary disclosure policy does reveal that visitor names are often left off the logs for a variety of reasons…

So, new we are back to having no firm idea how many times Shulman visited the White House.

But, even if we accept the left’s claim that it was “only” 11 times, that is still 10 times more than Mark Evans, Bush’s IRS chief visited the White House.

So, like a car mirror, the White House visitor log should have a note on it that says: “Warning. Notations are not as close as they appear.”

Because, transparency. And stuff.

Finally, I want to point out one more fact, here.

The left is again excusing Barack Obama because he is incompetent, this time at his feeble attempts at transparency.

so then Josh Earnest LIED?

When asked about Pfeiffer’s tweet in the White House press briefing Friday afternoon, White House Deputy Press Secretary Josh Earnest did not dispute that Shulman visited the White House at least 157 times,........... only saying that the president was committed to “transparency” and that most of the meetings Shulman attended involved Obamacare.:rolleyes:

Which begs the question

If WEH spokesDICKS lie......what can actually be believed?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...e-shocking-truth-about-obamacares-rate-shock/

Vette's parroted argument was just eviscerated. And it was eviscerated by stuff I've been saying all along. He's never had any facts to refudiate my own, just more parroting other people's fact-free opinions and distortions.

Ezra Klein points out the extreme fixation that our Brotherhood of the Derp members here (AJ, the Vettebigot and reformed negligent father VatAss) focus on: the non-employer, non-medicare segment of the market that makes up at most eight percent of health insurance in America today.

The irony here is thick: AJ has health insurance through his employer, Vetty is on Medicare/medicaid, and until very recently VatAss couldn't be bothered to insure his kid.

so then Josh Earnest LIED?

When asked about Pfeiffer’s tweet in the White House press briefing Friday afternoon, White House Deputy Press Secretary Josh Earnest did not dispute that Shulman visited the White House at least 157 times,........... only saying that the president was committed to “transparency” and that most of the meetings Shulman attended involved Obamacare.:rolleyes:

Which begs the question

If WEH spokesDICKS lie......what can actually be believed?

I already linked you the WH log which shows 11 times. Why do you still think 11 is the same number as 157?

I already linked you the WH log which shows 11 times. Why do you still think 11 is the same number as 157?

so then Josh Earnest LIED?:confused:

Which begs the question

If WEH spokesDICKS lie......what can actually be believed?:cool:

I looked

You linked SHIT

You made it up!

I see no link at all

I DARE YOU TO SHOW ME THE WH LINK THAT SAYS 11

Indeed, of the 157 events Shulman was cleared to attend, White House records only provide time of arrival information -- confirming that he actually went to them -- for 11 events over the 2009-2012 period, and time of departure information for only six appointments. According to the White House records, Shulman signed in twice in 2009, five times in 2010, twice in 2011, and twice in 2012. That does not mean that he did not go to other meetings, only that the White House records do not show he went to the 157 meetings he was granted Secret Service clearance to attend.

so

in other words

NOTHING IS RELAIBLE THAT COMES FROM THE WH!

so then Josh Earnest LIED?:confused:

Which begs the question

If WEH spokesDICKS lie......what can actually be believed?:cool:

of course

then THIS guy lied and as such

SHOULD BE FIRED

will he be?

Would you two numbskulls quit arguing over how many times some bureaucrat visited the White House? For fuck's sake, 1000s of people work in the WH, who gives a rat's ass how many times the guy went there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back