What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing to contribute, I just wanted to see the 'Replies' counter hit 30,000.

:D
 
Forked X 5

The following is the global financial pyramid scheme by the numbers...

In the United States today, there is approximately 56 trillion dollars of total debt in our financial system, but there is only about 9 trillion dollars in our bank accounts.
-$9,283,000,000,000 - The total amount of all bank deposits in the United States. The FDIC has just 25 billion dollars in the deposit insurance fund that is supposed to "guarantee" those deposits. In other words, the ratio of total bank deposits to insurance fund money is more than 371 to 1.

-$10,012,800,000,000 - The total amount of mortgage debt in the United States. As you can see, you could take every penny out of every bank account in America and it still would not cover it.

-$10,409,500,000,000 - The M2 money supply in the United States. This is probably the most commonly used measure of the total amount of money in the U.S. economy.

-$15,094,000,000,000 - U.S. GDP. It is a measure of all economic activity in the United States for a single year.

-$16,749,269,587,407.53 - The size of the U.S. national debt. It has grown by more than 10 trillion dollars over the past ten years.

-$32,000,000,000,000 - The total amount of money that the global elite have stashed in offshore banks (that we know about).

-$50,230,844,000,000 - The total amount of government debt in the world.

-$56,280,790,000,000 - The total amount of debt (government, corporate, consumer, etc.) in the U.S. financial system.

-$61,000,000,000,000 - The combined total assets of the 50 largest banks in the world.

-$70,000,000,000,000 - The approximate size of total world GDP.

-$190,000,000,000,000 - The approximate size of the total amount of debt in the entire world. It has nearly doubled in size over the past decade.

-$212,525,587,000,000 - According to the U.S. government, this is the notional value of the derivatives that are being held by the top 25 banks in the United States. But those banks only have total assets of about 8.9 trillion dollars combined. In other words, the exposure of our largest banks to derivatives outweighs their total assets by a ratio of about 24 to 1.

-$600,000,000,000,000 to $1,500,000,000,000,000 - The estimates of the total notional value of all global derivatives generally fall within this range. At the high end of the range, the ratio of derivatives to global GDP is more than 21 to 1.

Are you starting to get the picture? Clarification needed? Watch this.


US BUDGET DILEMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW5IdwltaAc
 
The following is the global financial pyramid scheme by the numbers...

<data dump snip>
Are you starting to get the picture? Clarification needed? Watch this.
US BUDGET DILEMA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW5IdwltaAc

Like I tell my staff, congratulations, you've identified a problem. Now then, what is your proposed solution?

In the words of the late great John Lennon, "Wellllll...you know, we'd all love to hear your plan".
 
Like I tell my staff, congratulations, you've identified a problem. Now then, what is your proposed solution?

In the words of the late great John Lennon, "Wellllll...you know, we'd all love to hear your plan".

when solutions are proposed

YOU SCREAM

AUSTERITY WILL KILL US ALL

So STFU, NIGGER
 
Last edited:
INVESTOR’S BUSINESS DAILY: As Gas Prices Spike, Obama Recycles Failed Policies.

Insanity is REPEATNG the same shit and hoping for different results

The LITTLE MAN for the BIG JOB is insane
 
336K losses PER MONTH now is great news

Bushco had 5.5% unemployment and 4% GDP and YU screamed WORST ECONOMY SINCE HH

so STFU!

Given that new unemployment claims were previously around 500k per month and that we now have to look back to the Bush Administration's tenure to find figures better than what we have today, yes 336k is great news.
 
Given that new unemployment claims were previously around 500k per month and that we now have to look back to the Bush Administration's tenure to find figures better than what we have today, yes 336k is great news.

when were they 500K per month?
 
Given that new unemployment claims were previously around 500k per month and that we now have to look back to the Bush Administration's tenure to find figures better than what we have today, yes 336k is great news.

so lemme see if I get thus right

after all the billions in STIM etc......after 4 years......when most bouncebacks are MORE ROBUST


you are in effect saying this is GOOD NEWS?:confused:
 
when were they 500K per month?



Well they were 626,000 per month in February 2009.

Jobless claims highest in 26 years
The number of Americans who applied for unemployment benefits for the first time tops 600,000. Continuing claims set record high.

By Catherine Clifford, CNNMoney.com staff writer
Last Updated: February 5, 2009: 9:39 AM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The number of Americans filing for first-time unemployment benefits surged last week to a level not seen since October 1982, according to a government report released Thursday.

The number of initial jobless claims jumped to a much-higher-than-expected 626,000 in the week ended Jan, 31, according to the Labor Department.



The jobless claim numbers fell by 300,000 per month and your reaction is to flatly ignore it. Vette, AJ, Ish, Bra, Beco, Jen, and every other conservative here will choose to ignore it as well.

If it doesn't fit your Fox News narrative then it doesn't exist. In case you were wondering, this is why we call you all reality deniers.
 
Last edited:
Well they were 626,000 per month in February 2009. The jobless claim numbers fell by 300,000 per month and your reaction is to flatly ignore it. Vette, AJ, Ish, Bra, Beco, Jen, and every other conservative here will choose to ignore it as well.

If it doesn't fit your Fox News narrative then it doesn't exist. In case you were wondering, this is why we call you all reality deniers.

fuck 2009

that was THE DEPTH

not representative, cause the swings then were sever

we IGNORE the "GOOD NEWS", cause it isn't

we have posted graphs showing ALL RECESSIONS and RECOVERIES and THIS IS THE WORST

despite FED OUTLANDISH MANIPULATION

and STFU with the CHILDING FOX shit......OK?


Jobless claims SWING WILDLY when a recession starts and when it recovers......that it has been STAGNANT for months on months shows the policies DONT FUCKIG WORK
 
Listen up CURRY

No one is saying things ARENT getting better, they are.....marginally....tepid at best, as per the FED

What we are saying and FACTS SHOW

An even NORMAL avg recovery would have been 2-3 times as good, BUT for ObamaNom ICKS!
 
Initial Claims Continue Grind Lower, Prior Revised Higher


With record numbers of people out of the labor force, and hundreds of thousands falling off each month, it is no surprise that the grind lower in initial claims continues - after all there is only so long one can request insurance benefits, now that extended claims are limited. In the week ended March 16, initial claims rose from an upward revised 334K (was 332K and merely the latest in an infinite series of prior upward revisions) to 336K, just below the expected 340K, even as NSA claims declined more to 299K. It would not be surprising that with the current of labor force exodus we get a 100K-handle unadjusted print soon as the pool of eligible workers who collect benefits shrinks to record levels. A tad defensive BLS was quick to note that unlike prior weeks, no states number were estimated. Continuing claims rose also, from an upward revised 3048K to 3053K, above the expected 3050K. Overall a snoozer of a report. The biggest surprise, however, was in the emergency extended benefits, which has continued it abnormally erratic weekly pattern, with this time 136K people falling off, following last week's weekly surge. A tiny 1.8 million Americans are now on extended claims, nearly 1.1 million below the 2.9 million last year. Curious who the people applying for SS disability are?

Now you know.
:cool:
 
fuck 2009

that was THE DEPTH

not representative, cause the swings then were sever

we IGNORE the "GOOD NEWS", cause it isn't

we have posted graphs showing ALL RECESSIONS and RECOVERIES and THIS IS THE WORST

despite FED OUTLANDISH MANIPULATION

and STFU with the CHILDING FOX shit......OK?


Jobless claims SWING WILDLY when a recession starts and when it recovers......that it has been STAGNANT for months on months shows the policies DONT FUCKIG WORK

Measuring from the depth of the recession which was also the exact time Obama took office is a good way to see how far things have come. But you can look at 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, or even earlier in 2013 - all of those comparison points will illustrate substantial, even dramatic improvement. Every possible cherry picking option you have will prove you wrong.

A few weeks ago conservatives were grousing about it being around 375k. Now it's substantially lower than that and the goal posts moved again for the hundredth time.
 
Last edited:
a TURNIP seed in office would have had good numbers if measured from the DEPTH



what we are saying and YOU GET, but pretend NOT TO

is that the recovery, inevitable as it was

WAS SLOWED BY OBAMANOMICKS
 
A few weeks ago conservatives were grousing about it being around 375k. Now it's substantially lower than that and the goal posts moved again for the hundredth time.

don't be a MOVE GOAL POST turdball, child

the 375 was basically an BLIP due to Cliff SandyBush

now its normalized at BAD LEVELS
 
Obama’s Health Secretary Asked About Insurance Rates Skyrocketing By Up To 20%: “That’s Pretty Good News”…




Weren’t we told Obamacare would lower costs?


Secretary Sebelius refers to double digit increase in insurance rates a “pretty good news” (March 21, 2013)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top