The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your service in the name of Nerd Kingdom shall be remembered in infamy for all time, humble peon. I would award thee with the congressional medal of geekdom, the highest honor available at this time.

:cool:

Pinnochio: "Today I am a Real Boy."

i know its over, and has been over for awhile. Am ok with it, and trying not to dwell on it.

How the hell can i NOT dwell on it, when only thing You do; is seem to want to rub it in my face?

Especially when i see You all over town with her, the one You lied about?:mad:

So how the hell do i get You out of my heart and soul?

blurty goodness:

umm...what?

whatever

seriously, WHATever...

As for the rest of you, I said good day, sir!

So I keep on loving you
Its the only thing to do
When the angel sings
There are greater things
Can I give them all to you

Show my heart some devotion
Push aside those that whisper never
Feel like a child on a dark night
Wishing we could spend it together
I could be warm with your smiling
Hold out your hand for a while

WHy couldnt you accept me for me and trust me and beleive in me? I am sorry you feel being alone is your only resort.... It was worth a try.... I wish you the best..... It just hurts.... you made a promise to me the day mom died to accept me for me and to be there for me and to not judge me but hence I guess you couldnt do it.... lets just end this amicibly for the kids sake...

"There is nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home..."

"When you've lost it all is when you realize life is beautiful......"

"open your eyes and see that Life is Beautiful."

This is no way about someone here on Lit.... It is just random about my life...

I am such a damn fool

they say if you laugh at yourself its ok

ha ha ha
ha ha ha!!

ha ha ha!!!

Now I just feel even stupider

Everytime someone posts, this has nothing to do with anyone on Lit, I feel left out. So I think I'm going to assign targets to my posts.

For example:

I'm so angry! Hillary Clinton should drop out for the good of the party. And this has everything to do with NETZACH! Damn you, NetzachhhhhH!

*Anyone watch the Daily Show? Anyone?

i know its over, and has been over for awhile. Am ok with it, and trying not to dwell on it.

How the hell can i NOT dwell on it, when only thing You do; is seem to want to rub it in my face?

Especially when i see You all over town with her, the one You lied about?:mad:

So how the hell do i get You out of my heart and soul?

Hugs:rose::rose::rose:

Everytime someone posts, this has nothing to do with anyone on Lit, I feel left out. So I think I'm going to assign targets to my posts.

For example:

I'm so angry! Hillary Clinton should drop out for the good of the party. And this has everything to do with NETZACH! Damn you, NetzachhhhhH!

*Anyone watch the Daily Show? Anyone?

THIS POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE ON LIT EXCEPT ITW -

Damn-it girl, when the hell are you coming to Kansas so you can watch me "do" a guy????

:(

ps - thanks - the panties fit great!!!
HAHAHA - what panties? :mad:

THIS POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE ON LIT EXCEPT ITW -

Damn-it girl, when the hell are you coming to Kansas so you can watch me "do" a guy????

:(

ps - thanks - the panties fit great!!!
HAHAHA - what panties? :mad:

Oh dear. I am running out of excuses now, arent' I? Ok, ok. I'm going to do it. Let's put an end date on it. You will have my panties by the end of April! Dum dum dum!

Jews...in Kansas? Moooooh.

ahhh haha hahaha. I crack myself up.

Oh dear. I am running out of excuses now, arent' I? Ok, ok. I'm going to do it. Let's put an end date on it. You will have my panties by the end of April! Dum dum dum!

Jews...in Kansas? Moooooh.

ahhh haha hahaha. I crack myself up.

and you quack me up as well -

Yes, we do have Jews in Kansas - two very active synagogues and a large Jewish federation doing Jewish sorts of thinks. One Synagogue is rather liberal and the Rabbi used a speech I wrote at a press conference to denounce an anti-gay marriage state constitutional amendment several years ago. He knows nothing about my interest in your panties. :eek:

Panties be the end of April, we shall see, we shall see....:cool:

It's not the pain I'm afraid of; I know about the pain. What I'm afraid of is the end of this small, sweet dream.

and you quack me up as well -

Yes, we do have Jews in Kansas - two very active synagogues and a large Jewish federation doing Jewish sorts of thinks. One Synagogue is rather liberal and the Rabbi used a speech I wrote at a press conference to denounce an anti-gay marriage state constitutional amendment several years ago. He knows nothing about my interest in your panties. :eek:

Panties be the end of April, we shall see, we shall see....:cool:

I know. We're everywhere, I tell ya.

I'm trying really hard to think of a complicated scene involving you, me, my panties and a rabbi, but...alas....

I know. We're everywhere, I tell ya.

I'm trying really hard to think of a complicated scene involving you, me, my panties and a rabbi, but...alas....

I'm willing to bet that Shank would need to borrow something for use as a yarmulke should the two of you wander into a Temple.

Just offering up ideas as a public service here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back