Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gained five pounds since Sunday, and am almost the heaviest I have ever been, even though I have been eating better this week than I normally do...
 
Blue Friday today. Going to be an exciting game, but can't help but be a bit nervous.
 
I dreamed I was running from my house to where my friend lived ten years ago (around 15 miles), and stopped off in a doctor's office to flirt with a nurse. She seemed into it, but them just treated me for a wound on my leg that I didn't even know I had. Then when I was leaving the office I couldn't find the down stair, and when I asked where it was someone accused me of being racist before I found the stair and continued on my run and woke up...
 
If-you-want-to-be.jpg
 
I made soft caramels for the first time. Now if I just had someone to give them to.
 
I made soft caramels for the first time. Now if I just had someone to give them to.

*waves hand* Me me me!

Well, I wish, anyway. :)

Unfortunately I have a cold and could not properly appreciate them. But I bet they are delicious.
 
*waves hand* Me me me!

Well, I wish, anyway. :)

Unfortunately I have a cold and could not properly appreciate them. But I bet they are delicious.


Your cold could be gone by the time they made it your way, you know. ;)
 
I have a cold. Mr. Penn has a cold. The kids are not yet in bed. Tomorrow is my birthday; I intend to be a bit of a lump in the morning.

That's all.
 
Check out the movie "Whip It" if you haven't. Fun roller derby movie. :)

Thanks. :)

I've been training with the derby team since last summer. It's a great workout and I love being on skates. I don't have any aspirations to scrimmage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top