BLACKOLOGY - The Psychology Of Dark Desires (closed/pm op for permission to join)

Jim is shocked at what he hears and sees.
Then he comes up to me and puts his arm around my waist and says,
“Well is that so Mr. Fox?"

yoaGATn.jpg
 
Last edited:
“Well Mr. Fox, I must confess, I have always wanted to fuck your beautiful and sexy wife and I have masturbated many times, thinking of all the dirty things I would love to do to her.”
I blush as I hear Jim say these words.
 
Jim looks at me and says,
“Sorry if you felt offended Mrs. Fox.”
I look at Jim and say,
“You can call me Nikki, Jim.”
 
I go to Jim, feel his crotch, his dick is nice and big and erect.
I look at Ty and say,
“Why not Jim, you can call me bitch and make me your fuckn bitch. That’s what you want isn’t it cucky boy?”
mvNsgEo.jpg
 
Jim quickly gets off his clothes and strips down to his jocks, I am pleased to see he is well built. I kneel down before him and grab his erect cock through his jocks, looking at Ty and saying,
“Well cucky boy, ready to see your wife fucked by this big dick?”

XNWQBdz.jpg
 
Greedily I pull down Jim’s jocks and reach for his cock and start to lick it, looking at Ty shaking his cock vigorously.

IQgRMaw.jpg
 
The truth is, I am a ‘sucker’ for a big, thick dick. And Jim’s dick was nice and big and thick. I saw Ty gasp as I greedily sucked Jim's big dick and then I started licking his balls.



TXnkdmR.jpg
 
Hungrily I lick Jim’s well shaved pink colored balls. Then I lick his entire shaft and move up to the head of his throbbing dick. He moans loudly….
“Ohhhhh.. you fuckin bitch… suck it hard… bitch… ohhhh…”
 
I take his entire cock in my mouth, right up to his balls.
Jim moans loudly…
“Ohhhhhhhhhh.. you fuckin bitch.”
I spit on his cock and then suck it hard…
“Ummmffff… umffff…. Ummmm.. ummm… ummmm…”
 
As I suck his dick, Jim’s precum starts to ooze. I lick it, as more oozes, I take it in my mouth and kiss Ty, saying…
“Here cucky, taste what your wife is having.”
XvRR7jn.jpg
 
“Cucky, you wanted to see your wife fucked by another man, so if I can taste his cum, so can you. So taste it and enjoy it!!”
 
Jim begins to take off my dress, stripping me naked, as he stands behind me naked, his one hand fingering my horny wet cunt and the other, playing with my boobs and nipples. His hard cock rubbing against my bare ass. Ty watches, masturbating furiously.

FOgR7Cd.jpg
 
I wrap a towel around my waist and step out of the bathroom, to see Ty standing there, a big grin on his face. I smile back sheepishly, wondering if he had seen me fingering my cunt in the bathroom. Thinking,
“Damn, thank God no one knew the filthy thoughts I was having all the time!”


Topless-MILF-bathroom-towels.jpg
 
I sit on the bed, topless, towel around my waist and smile at Ty, hoping he has not seen me fingering my still horny cunt in the shower, else he would start to ask all kinds of questions, leading to sex.

th
 
Not that I did not want sex right now, damn I was so fuckin horny, I just wanted to be fucked hard.
But, sex with Ty was complicated.

4QoWsdH.jpg
 
Back
Top