BLACKOLOGY - The Psychology Of Dark Desires (closed/pm op for permission to join)

I walk away, putting my pallu in place, Mr. Fat Man is still asleep under his newspaper. I look at him and cannot help but giggle.

The train doors open, as I exit, I think of what ‘Blondie’ just said…
See ya tomorrow??

WTF!??
 
Night 1. New York.

August 24th, Friday, 8.23 PM.

Temperature: 29℃/84.2℉

No showers predicted for the night.

I walk out of the train station at New Jersey and head to the car park, where my car is parked all day (I leave it here in the mornings, on my way to work). Lots of people are moving about, so I feel safe. Nothing like what they show in all those psycho movies. Most of it is all crap, to sell their movies.

I get in and drive home, just a fifteen minute drive.

I have a quick hot shower, slip into a sexy black corset and black stockings.

01.jpg
 
Last edited:
Reading the angry email from Nikki

Kitten,

I am not trying to make you angry.

I will try to explain. I have thought about you and I going out and you exposing yourself like that to me.

Then the thought hit me. Other men find you sexy and look at you all the time. You have perfect tits.

I see men stare all of the time. It makes me horny to know other men want you.

Maybe I am being crazy but I am so horny thinking of you my mind has gone to crazy thought.

The thought of seeing you Flash your self is making me want you even more.

I see these and think of you .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ty quickly sending another email.

I saw this picture online and this is what got me thinking.

Please understand my love for you and what you do to me.
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_memyt7LQJX1r638edo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_memyt7LQJX1r638edo1_400.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 4
I go to the fridge in the kitchen and take out a container of chicken biryani that I had cooked on Thursday night, for Ty and Josh.

They both were crazy about my chicken biryani. Leftover chicken biryani always tasted the best.

I put it in the microwave and heated it. I put some in a plate, grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge and opened my PC.

TY had sent a mail.

I set down the plate of chicken biryani, take a long swig of the chilled beer and read his message.

th
 
Baby

I am not sure why this is racing through my mind.

I was looking at porn and found those images and keep thinking of you doing those things. It kept making me hornier and dreaming of this.

I can not get it out of my head.

Please understand.
 
Am I to understand from this that my hubby…
Who I have been married to for so many years,

Is actually a closet cuckold???
 
Kitten

I have been reading stories and looking at cuckold porn for a few years now.

I was afraid to tell you. But now...I can not stop thinking of this with you.

barnygoogle_66c8c2.jpg

yes..I want to see you like this teasing me
 
Last edited:
Baby

I know this is a shock but See this..

and want to see guys following you and wanting you. I..I want..It is hard to say kitten
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Baby

For years it has made me horny and excited to see you dressed sexy.

Other men look at you I see them.

It has always been a thought..of mine to see you with another man. I want to serve you in every way.
 
Last edited:
Ok, I’m lost here!

You want to see me with other men?

In what way?

You want to serve me in every way?

In what way??
 
It is not easy to explain.

You do know I worship you. I have always wanted to be able to make you happy in every way.

I have dream of seeing you like this
f4e7e74b458d8c0b1a8102280767f431.jpg


I have been watching too many cuckold porn pictures and videos I think.

Maybe I should go rub myself and forget all this.
 
Yeah maybe you should…
I reply in anger!

Suddenly my PC crashes and though I try every trick I know, I cannot get it to start. I phone our regular PC repair guy, but he does not pick up. I pick up my cell and search for a PC guy near me, who can come and fix it right away, hoping that someone would come at this hour.

I find a PC repair guy nearby and call him and he agrees to send someone within the next 30 minutes. I look at the digital clock on my PC table, it was 9.27 PM.

I decide to go and change my clothes and put on something less revealing and not so sexy.

Then I stop in my tracks.

WTF!

Ty did say that he was a cuck!!!

So, why not open the door like this, in what I have on?

The very thought of what I was thinking, made me blush – and tingle in my pussy!
I decide to remain in what I have on.

I sit on the couch in my living room, have my chicken biryani and chilled beer, stomach trembling with what I planned to do.

Then I remember Ty and WhatsApp him…
My PC crashed.
You can WhatsApp me.
 
Kitten (on whatsupapp)

Your last email was angry. Then my reply came back not delivered.

I am thinking about this a lot.

it ..being your cuckold husband has been in my mind for years. Please think about this.
800b580ba2bff7507aa69e31acbcb648.jpg


I promise to make you happy. Think about it please.
 
Yes Kitten

I know this is a shock for you. But over the years this has been growing in me.

Being away has made me think more and more about it.

Kitten, Ok..I want to be your cuck huby and worship you in anyway you desire.

I want you to take charge of me.

Please understand
 
Last edited:
Ummmm…

All of this is weird to me.

Totally alien.

And you are not even bothered that my PC has crashed.

You did not even bother to ask me.

Really??

This sucks!
 
The door bell rings...
I jump up in shock.

It must be the PC repair guy.

Nervously I walk to the door.
 
Baby

I know this is all new to you and hard to understand. I will stop asking about it.

I am sorry I did not ask about your PC. I should worry more about you than my sexual crazy thoughts.

Call someone right away to get it fixed. I think someone can come right away.
 
I am standing there, waiting to be admitted, I had just gotten the job. So I knew it would be a nice surprise to have me show up, instead of someone who would take advantage.
 
As I open the door, I see the guy and gasp in shock!

Involuntarily I say...
“Fukkkk!!! Adam?????”
 
"Hi… uhh… Mrs. Fox, I um… hear you're having problems with your laptop?
They uhh… sent me to fix it for you."
(Tries not to stare too long at that perfect body. Fuck!!! What I wouldn't give to come home to that every night and make her scream my name!!)
 
Back
Top