Abused Trophy Wife's secret discovered

At first I hesitate, being a spoiled trophy wife and all, used to getting my way, then after another moment, I slowly saunter over to you in all my toned nude glory and straddle your lap. I slowly gyrate my hips bs k and forth as I slowly give you kisses on the neck, showing a hidden sensual side. You can tell my me labored heavy breathing I am nervous since we are strangers, yet feeling semi comfortable being allowed to show a more sensuous side which my husband never cared for. I offer you my perky left breast, almost daring you to suck on it as I bite my lower lip in anxious anticipation.
 
As Jason expected, Ashley hesitated briefly at his request for her to show her appreciation, less expected was her apparent acceptance that he would not be the only one to sample her luscious, sensuous body.
She came to him and straddled his knee, her breasts pressed against his chest, nipples like burning hot coals. She stroked his face feeling the contours of his firm jawline as if consigning it to memory. Then she kissed him on the neck, soft, sweet sensuous kisses that set his cock twitching and she responded with a movement of her hips as if she wanted him to fuck her right there.
Her breath was laboured as she sat up and offered her left breast to him, biting her lip in anticipation. Not wishing to disappoint her he cupped the heavy breast in his hand and looking in her eyes he said,

"I am sure you taste delicious no matter where I put my tongue but you must be tired and wish to rest, which you can if Ayesha will let you, she has a voracious sexual appetite for all things sexual whether it be male or female. As you are new I will tell you that if you reject any advances made by any of the 'ladies' it will not be held against you nor must you bear any resentment if you are rejected."

He bent his head to her hard erect nipple licked around and across then dragged it out with his teeth stretching it until it seemed it would come off. When he released her the nipple sprang back into place but sat quivering for a few seconds.

"You may go now."

He said dismissively with a wave of his hand.
 
I stand there semi shocked and confused at his "dismissal" after getting me worked up and "purchasing" me and then nothing? I gather my clothing and redress and head to my temporary quarters. Sitting in the bed texting when Ayesha and a tall blonde woman enter. They sit on either side of me as Ayesha tells me "don't worry he always like that at first to test you". As she speaks the blonde, a leggy 5'10 easy maybe in her early 40's strokes my hair and back. I brush her hand off saying " thanks but no thanks hun" she seems rather insistent to check out the "new girl" since she learned I was bought with a price higher than her.
 
Jason was happy with the way things had gone with Ashley his newest purchase, she was sexually aware and wouldn't take much convincing to do his bidding. Of course he wanted her to do as she was told but it was also necessary for her to think for herself and make his clients come back to use her talents and her body again and again.
That is why he sent Suki to her to try to seduce her. If Suki was successful he could add Ashley to his harem that catered for mixed gatherings.
First of all though he wanted her for himself so he would visit her bed during the night and fuck her, finding out if she was permanently horny or needed a small aphrodisiac to get her in the right frame of mind.
 
I squirm a bit as the blond girl , well woman since she was in her 40's and I in mid 20's, "ol that's enough we are good" I try to shake her off. Just then Suki covers my mouth as the other one takes two fingers and slides them inside me. My eyes widen in shock yet for some reason I only slightly protest. My mind says run but the body doesn't move, seemingly enjoying the slow curious fingers of the slightly older woman. She seems unimpressed with my tight pussy and perky chest wondering why I was "worth" more as she continues.
 
Suki reported to him later that evening that she'd had some success with the new girl but not enough to convince her that she would be an attraction at 'MIXED' gatherings, she had responded to Suki fingering her but only minimally

"I think she's far more comfortable with a man inside her than a woman with a strap on, Jason" She purred as she stroked her cheek with Jason's cock.

"Very well Suki baby, I'll take your word for it, are you sure you're not jealous because she cost more than you? Remember prices have gone up steeply in the last six months. I think I will let her settle in before I test ride her, tell Ayesha to take her for a full day's spa treatment tomorrow, give her the works including a pussy and rectum scrub."
 
I am about to go to my "spa" treatment. When you tell me an "offer" you couldn't refuse to buy me on a permanent basis has been struck, although you don't tell me who it is. You tell me I'm yours for another week. You send suki away she seems upset she can't "play" with me any longer. I have a sense you care for me over that of my rich husband and I am draw to you. All I was wearing was a pink satin robe, since I was prepping for spa day, when I walk over and say "thank you you seem sweet". I plant a soft kiss on you taking you left hand and placement it just inside my robe on the top half if one of my firm and perky 34C's
 
When the call came through Jason was still a bit weary after fucking Suki for the fourth time but when he heard the offer being made for Ashley he had to listen. He already had his doubts about her suitability as Suki had told him that Ashley was ok about having a cock inside her but not keen on a woman. There was the added bonus that he could keep her for a week and use her however he wished, he really wanted to find out how she was in bed so he agreed, knowing that he would make a nice tidy profit on her.
When he found her preparing for her spa treatment and told her she seemed genuinely upset and whether she was trying to get him to change his mind or if she was really attracted to him he didn't know or care but she came up to him saying,

' thank you you seem sweet' and planted a soft kiss on his cheek, wriggled herself onto his knee and took his hand putting it on her breast inside her pink and white silk robe that was just loosely tied at the waist.
Her skin was soft and silky and he feel her heart pounding as he cupped the full breast in his hand and rubbed his thumb lightly over her nipple and immediately it swelled to a hard rubbery nub of flesh.
Her robe was short and as she sat on his knee it revealed a tiny pair of silk white panties already showing a telltale damp patch. Jason untied the sash of her robe and pushed it off her shapely shoulders letting it slither to her waist so she sat with her perfect perky beasts on display, his hand slipped between her legs and pressed his palm on her mound and hard little clit as she smiled and opened her legs wider.

"You're here for a week you know but there is no point in wasting time"

He adjusted her to straddle him and laughed,

"I almost forgot ,,,,,,,,,,,, panties,,,,,,,,,,, lose them."
 
I slowly slip them off and say "so don't like me no more, who bought me?" My mind trying to grasp what I just spoke "bought me" like I'm property. Part of me offended since I was a popular socialite but the other part loved the intimacy. You won't say who bought me so I need to take advantage of the week I have. You're not quite hard yet so I rub my wet pussy back and forth. You feel the smooth flesh of my shaved pussy lips rub back and forth on the head of your cock.
 
Last edited:
At Jason's command Ashley immediately slipped off her panties and returned to his knee, spreading her legs wide so her pussy was gaping wide in invitation. Pink and wet her bare sex rubbed on his hard thick manhood, to entice him further she held the damp crotch of her panties under his nose to breathe in her arousal.
He sat her up straight so her breasts jutted out and he mauled her breasts and nipples, claiming them as his own. His fingers traced over her soft sensuous mouth and he put a finger between her lips and with a smile he said,

"Suck it Ashley as if it were my cock, make me believe that you want to suck me and fuck me."

His cock twitched between her legs and sent spasms of delight through her throbbing clit and eager pussy to her brain, leaving her gasping and helpless as he hoisted her up and lowered her down to spear her on his manhood like a harpooned fish. Up and down, up and down she went each thrust inside her making her gasp breathlessly. Her firm breasts bobbed and swayed as he played her body like a Stradivarius, plucking on her flesh and nibbling on her. In no time at all she was helpless in his arms and he could do whatever he wanted with her.

"If I say that I do still like you will you cum for me like a good girl?"

The whispered request coincided with a blast of hot creamy cum inside her and he watched her eyelids half close with pleasure as she climaxed, wave after wave of orgasmic upheaval in her body as she clung to him.

"Yes, you'll do very nicely now go and have your spa treatment, I will see you at dinner tonight."
 
Last edited:
I enter where you are at the table for dinner in the following...

http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/yhx9zl-l.jpg

With matching 3" heels, instead of sitting across from you I sit in the table jndrint of you, my heels dangle a good 2" off the floor. I take your wine glass and pour itvduen my front, my clingy dress clings oven more to my toned body. I hike the hem of my short dress to reveal a fresh shaven pussy now glistening from the wine. I take a finger and insert it inside myself for a brief moment, then to your lips, mixing my sex with your fancy wine. "Like this brand hun?" I say with a giggle.
 
Jason whistled in surprise as Ashley entered the private dining area, she looked ravishing in her sexy new dress. It hid nothing, revealing her breasts, obviously braless and jiggling as she swayed across the floor. To his surprise she didn't take the seat opposite him but squeezed herself between him and the table and perched on the edge of the table. She took his half full glass of wine and deliberately poured it over the front of her dress and the wet silk clung to her her breasts and her nipples swelled to hard points under the silk. Teasingly she hiked her dress up revealing her long toned legs, she pulled it high enough to enable him to see her freshly shaved wet pink gash as she opened her legs. Wetting her finger with the wine trickling between her tits she dipped her finger into her glistening hole and then inserted it between Jason's lips for him to taste.

'Like this brand hun?' She asked with a giggle,

"It is certainly different to anything I have in my cellar," He replied savouring the taste of the wine and Ashley's pussy juice, "It has a wonderful aroma and aftertaste that makes one want more."

His eyes filled with a hunger now for something besides food he slid the thin straps of her dress off her shoulder and watched as the dress slipped down to her waist her breasts naked in the candlelight. Slowly he ran a manicured fingernail over first one hard rubbery engorged nipple then the other.

"Put your legs over my shoulders." He commanded.

Ashley obeyed and sighed as he leaned forward and she could feel his hot breath on her soaking wet slit.

"Now I am ready to eat." He smiled as his tongue flicked over her clit then slowly dragged along her slit from top to bottom and back again. He lifted his head with his lips glistening with her juices.

"I do not wish to deny you your obvious hunger Ashley so may I suggest that we withdraw to the bedroom, unless you wish to be fucked here on the table."
 
You see the confliction in my eyes, wanting you over my abusive husband but also knowing as a wife i have an obligatoon to him. After a delayed thought. I say "here now make me the desert platter baby" i aay softly firgetting of my rude hubby and seemjngly clay in your persuasive and firm hands. Picking up your wine glass and dribbling it down my chest so it pools up at my navel of my toned abs. Hours in the gym to be " eye candy" paying off.
 
The look in Ashley's eyes said it all, confusion, fear and LUST. She allowed him to eat and taste her pussy, going so far as pouring more wine over her big soft mounds. It trickled down to pool in the dimple on her flat toned belly and replied languidly,

" here now make me the desert platter baby "

She lay back on her elbows watching and breathing heavily as he lapped up the small pool of wine from her belly. He lifted her legs up from his shoulders and pulled her dress down and over her feet leaving her reclining naked on the table with her legs over his shoulders and her pussy spread for him to use howsoever he wished.
Everyone in the dining room stopped eating to watch as Jason picked up one of the silver dessert spoons and inserted the bowl into Ashley's wet pink pussy and then drank her juices from it, licking his lips he pronounced.

"That is the tastiest dessert I have had in a long time."

Then he returned the spoon for a second time but instead of supping from it himself he offered it to the onlooking diners, but no one came forward.

"WHAT? No takers?"

He seemed surprised that no one had take up the offer of tasting Ashley's cunt juice but a cunning look came into his eye,

"Perhaps you think it maybe too sweet for your palate but if I add some cream that should suit most of you."

He laughed and dropped his pants his cock proudly erect he rammed it into Ashley's tight, wet hole lifting her hips to give him more leverage he rammed, pounded and fucked her hard and deep until she was writhing and squirming in ecstasy. He took her to the very edge before he climaxed spurting his cream into the hole that was to be the source of dessert.

"Come along people it's free, help yourselves."

He held Ashley down, keeping her legs wide apart as the other diners began to file past each helping themselves in their different ways to the creamy mixture dripping from Ashley's shaved cunt. Some dipped their fingers in the mixture sliding along her slit, while bolder ones shoved two, three even four fingers into her pussy and collected what they could. Several held back and as the queue dwindled one by one they licked and sucked Ashley dry or they would have had she not climaxed again.

"That's it guys and gals, show's over, me and my gal here we're gonna go and fuck all night, ain't that right babe?"

Not bothering to retrieve her dress he walked her to his room, both stark naked.
 
Clad just in heels, i take the first few steps confidently, then begin to blush at my exposure. We make it to the room and i ask. "What about my husband? is he trying to buy me back?" The look i give is ine of confusion. Is he trying to do so out of compassion or control i think. Your silence just adds to the already apparent sexual tension in the air. My perky chest heaving up and down in semi nervous anticipation as i wait for your next move.
 
The first words Ashley spoke were annoyingly about her husband,

' What about my husband? is he trying to buy me back?"

Jason considered for a moment before answering,

"Do not worry about him, he is the least important thing on your mind or should be. You should be thinking how best to please me, how to satisfy both me and yourself."

He stood close to her his cock jutting out, hard, stiff, thick, long, erect, just brushing the hood of her clit. He placed her hands on his shoulders and his hands on her waist,

"MOOD MUSIC." He snapped and within seconds slow sexy, seductive music issued from all around them enveloping them in waves of sensuous sound. Jason swayed with the music, his hips gyrating, his swollen domed head brushing over Ashley's clit, he lifted her up on her toes and let his cock slide along her wet, pink slit.

"Dance Ashley, dance with me, dance, before we see to our needs and desires."

Their bodies not really touching just Jason's cock sliding the length of Ashley's hungry slit and the tips of her achingly hard nipples brushing through his chest hair. Like naked nymphs they swayed until Ashley was so wet her pussy lips opened easily as Jason pushed his hips forward and he slid into her soft wet velvety hole. He remained motionless inside her for a minute then crushed her to him and covered her lips with a soul searching kiss driving his meat hard, deep inside her. He said nothing, holding her and kissing her and he just fucked her, only releasing her as he ejaculated inside her in long spurts of creamy spunk.

"That's that out of the way, now let's make ourselves comfortable and play."

He led her to a huge circular bed and drew back the sheets then bowed,

"After you madam," He chuckled as he invited Ashley to climb on the bed.
 
Last edited:
My head still thinking thst I'm married as i gaze to the huge diamond ring on my finger yet having competing thoughts, lost on your treatment, the way my husband never would, seemingly caring about my desires and sexual happiness as well. I head to the bed playing with ny hair as i bite my lower lip. I crawl into roll onto my back, knees up, toned legs spread as i make a gesture with one finger as to say "come here and get me"
 
"You're still worried about your husband wanting to buy you back aren't you Ashley? Can't you forget him for now and enjoy yourself, just let yourself go, I've got a nice hard cock that's eager to fuck your tight married pussy so open your legs for me."

Ashley's beckoning finger invited him to take her and he sat astride her, his long thick erection lay along her stomach and he gave her a smirking, wolfish smile.

"This is what you want isn't it? Stroke it baby, tell me what you want me to do to you."

He put her hand on his throbbing cock and wrapped her fingers around his girth.

"Just hold it honey Ill do the rest."

He began sliding his ass along her stomach so she was giving him a hand job without moving her hand. In effect he was fucking her hand. He gathered pace and panting hard he pulled on her swollen nipples and squeezed them until she screamed.

"That's it baby, scream your fucking heart out, the louder you scream the more I know you love it, but you really want my cock inside you don't you? It'll feel so much better than your hubby, he doesn't know what a horny bitch you are, but I do and I know just how to satisfy you."

On and on and on he went fucking her hand and abusing her sensitive nipples until he spurted a jet of spunk over her tits.

"Open your mouth honey, you really gotta taste this, make sure you swallow it all."
 
I ipen up, and to your delight, and semi surprised and impressed, i swallow the load without gagging and without spilling a drop. As we lay there you see a some what distant look in my eyes. Its that look of confusion as if to say “im married and shouldn’t be doing this, but he treats me like crap”yet the old fasioned soul i am still wants that but the body right now enjoys the attention you give it as im being treated in a manner that i have not been since my wedding day.
 
Jordan's hands sent jolts through her body as he teased her, Ashley bucked and squirmed, moaning with delight as he touched her sometimes just a brush of his fingertips over her super sensitive clit or a hard twisting grip on her nipples then his tongue would be down her throat or in her sloppy wet pussy, his mouth slipping between her thrashing thighs nibbling and sucking on her flesh. He lost count of how many times she climaxed but ensured that they were minor ones compared to THE ONE that he was preparing her for.

In the end she lay exhausted her hair fanned out over the pillow her arms outstretched above her head , tits rapidly moving up and down with her legs spread wide.

"What does my little cum slut want me to do now? ...............Let me think......... AH yes you want me to fuck you into next week don't you honey? "

He smiled down at her,

"Say please Ashley, convince me that's what you really want, what you need to fill that volcano that's bubbling away inside you"
 
Hips bucking humping the air. My petite little body cant take any more “teasing” “please take me my hubby doesnt want me seemingly. This body of mine wants you inside me now” my voice sounds semi firm in tone, in between my panting in anticipation of your next move. My mind races “ is this right? I am married after all” i think to myself, but my body over rides logical thought.
 
' please take me my hubby doesnt want me seemingly. This body of mine wants you inside me now. '

Jordan smirked with satisfaction as Ashley whimpered and pleaded with him to fuck her, all thoughts of her husband driven from her mind, the only thing she wanted now was to feel him inside her, fucking her hot wet hole, using her body for his pleasure.

Jordan lay over her spread legs and again teased her aching eager hole with the tip of his cock head,

"Are you absolutely sure about this baby 'cos when I'm done with you mine's the only cock you'll ever want, the only one that will ever satisfy you."

Ashley's hips bucked up towards him and his cock slid easily into her slippery pink channel and they bucked and fucked for hours as he kept denying her the release she craved. He slid out of her and wiped his wet slippery cock over her belly.

"You're not putting everything into it honey, I wanna hear hear you screaming loud to let you cum, I'll let you think about how good it will feel, I'll come back in an hour."

He left Ashley as limp as a dishrag, desperate for release.
 
Whwn you return after the hour, i have regained some energy and i see you and nearly beg “ make me cum for you” hips humping the air wanting you inside me again. A whimper in my requests shows how bad i need this release. “ my pussy is on fire, my husband just gets himself iff and never my needs please dont be that. I want tou inside me again please fuck me”. Eyes big as saucers and biting my lower lip as i look like im ready ti internally explode with sexual tension.
 
Ashley's eyes are wide with need when I return and she is begging me to plunge my meat into her wet pink hole, complaining that her husband just shoots his load into her never caring what she wants.

"You realise that you'll be going back to your husband soon and you won't be fucked like this unless you're prepared to whore yourself out, I'm sure there's lots of guys would love to have you on their menu. Well I can arrange that for you, a different guy every other day who'll eat you out and fuck you rigid, whaddya say? Very discreet no need for hubby to know."

I let you think it over as I hump your ass, filling you with a pound of man meat deep in your jiggling ass and scrunching your bullet hard nipples. Your whimpering moans of ecstasy music to my ears not telling you that each guy would be a client of your husband and know who you are.
 
The next morning approaches and i receive a text from you saying your or my first “client” will be arriiving soon. Im kinda upset as i didnt expect one so soon as i had just got of of my morning shower and clad only in my baby blue satin robe. The doorbell rings, i answer it and am shocked!! My jaw drops open as my first “client” knows me! Its the mail carrier that has had our route for years. Without a word he wiaks the bekt off my robe causing it to fall open. I blush heavily as he peels back one half then the other to see my perky 34C’s and my fresh shaven pussy as robe hangs open. He comes inside and takes the belt of robe and uses it to first bind my hands n front of me, then hooks it on a nail in the arch way. Arms pinned up above my head now.
 
Back
Top