Not Just "selling" cars ( closed for Cumchat)

As he finishes. I politely decline his offer to come over claiming I am very busy with work. My mind still contemplating how the old guy had that kind of stamina but part of me didn’t care, although I felt a bit slutty for getting a deal done in that matter. He agreed to sign the papers and off he went after the thrill of his lifetime I bet. The rest of the day goes by with just normal customers as the day ends my boss walks by and before saying good night he says “ be ready for customer appreciation day tomorrow Ashley”. I shrug not thinking much of it, wondering why he was so happy? Usually that day is whiny customers trying to get deals. So i thought it was odd as I head home. The next day I arrive wearing...


https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f7/a6/af/f7a6af05367947f820fbd6e11159b8a4.jpg

I notice all the sunshades are down so cant see inside. I walk in and my boss, a few sales guys and the two other female sales girls are there. I ask my boss why shades are closed. He says its a private customer appreciation day for the high end customers. “ ladies? Please strip off your tops. They wont be needed for the day. Boys your shirts and ties as well for the female customers”. We look at him like its an odd joke but he is serious.

So Elsa Ramosa... 5’1 100 pounds 34b

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/67/dc/72/67dc72ec37685dd2a7cf137f4e6002a5.jpg

And Yary Elise Rodriguez. 5’10 130 34c

http://1.bp.********.com/-tnNGW_D_a...motion-of-Intimissimis-The-Perfect-Bra-01.jpg

Both talking spanish to each other and now they wait for me to follow suit.
 
Last edited:
Ashley's boss looked appreciatively at his workforce, it had been a stroke of genius on his part hiring the prettiest girls he could find after finding out if they were prepared to put everything on the line to get a sale, that is everything including their wonderful soft shapely bodies. Today was a special day for his most loyal high end customers, his staff would entertain them in whichever way his customers chose.

As the girls stripped off their tops revealing their cute young bodies to his lascivious eyes he was contemplating which of the three girls he was going to fuck first. There was
Elsa Ramona a 21 year old Spanish beauty with the perfect young tits and a mouth that would suck cock all day long given the chance.

Then there was Yary Elise Rodriguez,just two years older, a tall willowy dark haired beauty who had made it quite clear at the interview that she was available for out of hours activity and when he offered her the job she had invited him home to celebrate and it was two days later before he could stagger into work.

Last but not least was Ashley Cumminers who was the first girl he had hired, it was a no brainer that she would get the job when she had pinned to her resume a picture of her in black lingerie, even her surname sent his cock upwards, CUMMINERS, oh yes, he definitely wanted to CUM-IN- HER.

The men he took no interest in but they were certainly interested in the girls, crowding round and stealing a grope where they could.

"Ok everyone, listen up, I want this to be a great day for all of us, it's a free for all and if you make a sale or two along the way that's great. Who ever makes the biggest sale will get a bonus of a week long cruise on the PRINCESS OF THE SEAS, but your first task is to keep the customers happy so saying 'NO' is not an option."

The first of the guests arrives.
 
Last edited:
Elsa is on the back showroom and calls me over. She is standing by the new El caminos we just got in

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/2...om/uploads12/el**Bcamino1209064924.jpg.cf.jpg

She says that princess of the seas trip belongs to her and Yaryelise and not some white spoiled barbie doll like myself. Just then I am shoved from behnd into the back end of an el camno. I flip over and see Yaryelise giggling. “Elsa lets show this ho some Puerto Rican power. Before I can get up, Elsa and her tiny petite frame straddles my chest then slides up so her pussy is on my face. Yaryelise then takes her fingers and inserts them inside me and begins pumping. I am helpless to move aa Elsa grinds her tiny body on my head and Yaryelise fingers me. Both saying why Puerto Rican girls are better than white girls.
 
Ashley finds herself eating Elsa's pussy which is really quite tasty but Yary Elise's fingers in her pussy are sporting very long false nails and scratch her G-spot and she bucks her hips trying to get rid of them.

At that moment three of the guests walk in,

"Oh sorry ladies your manager said to come through and help ourselves but it looks as if you've begun without us."

The tallest walked over to Yary and caressed her heart shaped ass,

"Come on babe you can't finger her and get your ass fucked at the same time."

To Ashley's relief Yary pulls her fingers out and jumps in the back seat of one of the new EL CAMINO'S and flips up her skirt over her bare ass.

Elsa climaxed on Ashley's face smothering it with her juices before Elsa was bodily lifted off and was forced up against another new car and was stripped naked and pushed to her knees before having eight inches of cock pushed down her throat.

Ashley lay on the trunk of the car trying to get her breath back when she was pinned down by a huge guy who must have weighed over 240 pounds. Fortunately his cock didn't match his size, he could only muster around six inches but it was enough to keep Ashley excited and wet, she wrapped her long legs around the fat guy's torso but her feet couldn't meet but she still met his thrusts with enthusiasm, faster and faster she went until she climaxed with a howl.
 
“Their manager said they were competting in. A sales contest. Lets see who has best skills shall we?” One guy jokes as they switch before we know what hits us.
The first guy goes after Yaryelise “ I will take the tall leggy spanish one!” He dives in the back seat and grabs Yaryelise’s breasts and pulls himself into her taking her pussy from behind as he slaps her tight heart shaped ass.

The big guy that was screwing me takes tiny Elsa and picks her up. He spins her around so he holds her upsides down and licks her pussy and forces his cock into ger mouth telling her to suck it as he easily holds her small frame. After a few moments he spins her back around and dumps her onto the hood of a car. Poor little Elsa looks like she is trying to recover from being spun like a top and then squeals a bit as he burries himself inside her. His large frame, I can barely see her under him.


As for me the last was an arrogant Mexican guy. Before I can get up, he shoves me back onto my back saying “ ok I take the white girl. Ok honey time to “invade” your southern border” he jokes playing off the whole build the wall politics going on. He was not super thick, but a good size and long. Each thrust feels like it will hit my cervix. Panting hard as he pumps me with that cocky look in his eye.
 
What began as a bit of fun between the three girls had now turned into a full blown orgy with the suspension of three of the El Camino's being given a vigorous workout.

Elsa was bent over the back of the passenger seat in one while her legs were spread wide and the guest was lapping at her dripping pussy, holding her ass cheeks wide open and his thumbs probing her dark puckered hole.

Yary Elise wasn't faring much better she was now in the footwell of the car, her mouth full of meaty cock that was pushing down her throat, The only sound being,

"HMMMPPPHHH, GLUCKKKK, HMPHHH, GLUCKKK."

Ashley had managed to get herself comfortable on the back seat of on of the top of the range El Camino's but the guest soon had her legs in the safety straps ain the roof and he was crouched between Ashley's long legs.

"C'mon babe what do I get if I decide to buy one or maybe two of these? Something special I'm sure."
 
The three guys leave chuckling and satisfied. We recover, Elsa and Yary Elise, maybe still jealous of me, start barking at me blaming me for what just happened to us all. Yary, rubbing her jaw says " Stupid white ho this your fault! My jaw is, sore from that guy making me suck him off! " Tiny Elsa chimes in saying her head hurts from being flipped and spun upside down like a top. Before I know what hits me the two jump me shouting " Viva Puerto Rico " as they.....
 
Ashley was still recovering from her session with the Mexican guy who had filled so completely that his cum was oozing out of her cunt like toothpaste when the other two girls jumped her and pinned down with tiny Elsa sitting on Ashley's face wiping her wet pussy on Ashley's tongue, screaming

"C'mon Gringa, lick some real Spanish pussy, it taste the best in tha whoooole world."

Yary Elise pushed her face between Ashley's legs and despite her aching jaw she began licking Ashley's slit and lapping up the oozing cum. Ashley was pinned down and couldn't move so the two Spanish girls had her at their mercy, Ashley couldn't help being turned on and wrapped her long legs Around Yary Elise's head and held her face up against her slippery slit and stuck her tongue into Elsa's slick wet hole. Despite being straight and not into women at all Ashley found it all strangely arousing.

Their boss's voice interrupted them when he stood in the doorway smirking at the three curvy women.

"Well fuck me, I had no idea but if you want a bonus how about you put on a show like that next week for the customers, by the way none of you won the cruise as they all bought a car each so it's a tie."
 
We all seem upset by the " Tie" remark. Elsa, and Yard begin to argue with one another and turn their focus off me. In then compose myself, grabbing a, small towel and cleaning up a bit for a moment and say " Tie my ass" under my breath and clad in just the heels make a B line for my boss. I take him by the arm and say " I didn't go through that for a tie follow me sir". With that I lead him to his office just round the corner. Once in I close the door and before he says anything, I have sat him down in a chair, opened up his pants and after stroking him for a, few to get him hard, I straddle him feeling him enter me and take his head and lower it to my left breast.
" I'm not leaving till you declare ME the winner sir" As I grind my hips as I sit on your lap, feeding you my tits. As I am. Determined to show you which sales girl has the most initiative to go the extra mile for her boss.
 
Ahley's boss had no idea that Ashley would react the way she did, getting him alone in his office and then straddling him while buck naked and grinding her soft wet cunt onto his cock, her juices making her slippery so he slid straight in and then she held his head and rubbed her naked soft tits over his face. He tried to catch one of her hard protruding nipples but she was too quick for him and said,

'I'm not leaving till you declare ME the winner sir.'

He managed to gasp out,

"You really want to win this cruise don't you? I tell you what, you keep on fucking me while I think about it."

He managed to get his hands on Ashley's slim waist and lifted her up and then rammed her down again with his cock driving deep inside her.

"Don't try to sweet talk me into it I'll maybe give you the cruise if you can hold off cumming until I tell you to."

He was sweating buckets trying to prolong this unexpected fuck as long as possible and there was always the possibility of the other two girls trying the same thing, it was a glorious feeling having so much power over the three obviously horny girls.
 
After some resistance you give in, unable to hold off any longer and cum hard inside me which causes me to orgasm hard. After a few, I stand up fix my clothes and walk out like I won a big game. Moments later you exit your office and say I won the trip next week. Elsa, and Yary Elise seem upset but they just have to suck it up I think to myself. The next morning I come in wearing white blouse black pleated skirt 2" Above the knees nude pantyhose and 3" Strappy white heels. A customer calls me over by the sport cars, our new vettes are in and he.. ..
 
Lance eyed the young sales girl as she approached, he noted the prim and proper way she was dressed but he detected something about her that said she was a smouldering tigress under the right circumstances. Her name tag said her name was Ashley so he decided on the friendly approach.

"Hi Ashley, my names Adrian, what have you got hidden away but are dying to show me?"

He noticed the immediate clenching of her thighs and thought 'Great she's on the same wavelength as me'

He laughed it away and said "Something new that purrs like a kitten and doesn't mind a bit of rough handling."

Ashley gave him a look that said he wasn't wasting his time, she knew what he was after and was interested in letting him have it.

"Does your boss insist on you dressing like that? It doesn't do you justice, perhaps if you undid a couple of buttons."

Without asking he reached out and undid three buttons on her blouse and opened the front to show her lacy bra.

"There that's much better, for me anyway, you have quite a figure Ashley you should show it off more."

She was smiling at him now, definitely interested.

"How about we go for a test drive and we'll see how you handle , sorry I mean the car."

He apologised for his deliberate slip of the tongue and with an arm around her waist he led her to the nearest car, "This'll do, are you all juiced up."

She said pointing to a sporty yellow and black motor. "Everything is juiced up and ready to go."

This time he just let the innuendo hang in the air.
 
Last edited:
You say you would like to "see under the hood" So naively thinking strictly cars, I pop the hood on the sports car. You give me a smack on the ass and it catches me off guard and I stumble forward in my heels, I put an arm out to brace myself but it lands between the motor and another part and I am now stuck slightly bent over.
You jokingly say "while you check under the hood babe I think I will check out the undercarriage of another model". I don't know what you mean as I ask to help me get unstuck. I gasp when I feel your hands slide under my pleated skirt and into the waistband of my pantyhose. I wiggle about but not really with any range of motion with arm pinned. I feel your hands wiggle around inside my pantyhose palming and rubbing my pussy area. You say how about that "under the hood" check I mentioned honey" One hand still wiggling about between my thighs as your free hand...
 
Adrian took full advantage of Ashley's mishap and while she was struggling to free herself he admired her cute round butt with her skirt stretched tightly over her wriggling ass.

'While you check under the hood babe I think I will check out the undercarriage of another model.'

He grinned as he slid one hand under her pleated skirt and into the waist band of her pantyhose finding her clit and pussy he stroked them both, flicking her clit and dragging a finger along her soft slit. His other hand reached around her and cupped her tits slowly pulling them out of the bra cups until they were dangling freely, his hand grasped one and pinched a hard aroused nipple.

As he stimulated Ashley's pussy he felt she was wet and oozing from her pussy,

"Hey babe seems like you've sprung a leak want me to plug it for you?"
 
"Hey.. Stop that! " I stammer. "More customers will be coming in about an hour or so what are you doing help me get un.... Mmmm... unstuck". You say if you do you want $1000 off the price of the car and an hour with me to " sweeten" the deal. When I say "you're crazy that's not how I do business". You rub my clit faster saying you will make me cum and leave me here for other customers to see.
Reluctantly I " agree" to the deal, knowing the sales commission I will get and, not really being in position to negotiate. You are able to free my arm and we head back to my office. I close and lock the door and say "this what you want? "...
With those words I finish unbuttoning my blouse and remove it and drop my skirt and step free from it. I remove the bra, slightly blushing as i do, revealing my perky firm chest to you. In just pantyhose and heels I walk over to you as you were sitting down with your hard cock already out watching my little strip show and sit on your lap straddling it you poke and prod my pussy and after a few attempts, my nylons give way to just how hard it was as it pokes through the thin material and up inside me. I try to keep myself from being totally impaled on it as I gently gyrate my petite hips on you, teasing the head of your cock inside my tight hairless pussy. Just then you say this is your deal not mine and adjust yourself,raising your hips, so my heels that were on the floor get slightly lifted off the floor, and I slip ALL the way onto your cock, my eyes growing wide as I feel your full length.
 
Adrian now had Ashley just where he wanted her, straddling him and facing him fully impaled on his cock. He grinned at her and said in a condescending tone,

"This is the way I do business babe."

Then he unsnapped her bra and pushed his face between her swaying tits slobbering over the soft tit tit flesh so his saliva covered them and dripped down onto his pubes. He bounced her up and down so his cock was almost out of her slippery pussy then he slammed her down again knocking the breath out of her.

"If you don't knock a grand off the price I'm gonna fill your hot little cunt full of spunk, I don't know if you're on the pill or not but be warned, if you're not you could find yourself knocked up."

He grinned again and rammed his cock deeper and harder inside her.

"You had better make your mind up soon babe I'm almost there."
 
I was on the pill but I agreed to the discount anyway hoping he wouldn't cum inside me as I would have that feeling of my pussy filled and possible sticky inner thighs from the cum shots all day. He is about ready to burst and pulls out and tells me to kneel. I think he is just gonna cum on my tits but without warning he rams his cock past my unsuspecting lips and holds my head on his cock as I almost gag, but adjust quickly to accommodate the cum blasts hitting the back of my throat. He pulls out and calmly walks, over to my desk signing the papers and leaves. I have time to fix my hair and my attire before customers arrive. Although with the hole on my pantyhose I decide to strip them off which leaves me commando under my skirt. So I really hope no further "incidents" rest of day as more customers begin to file in. I head to showroom floor and a customer calls, me over wanting to look at....
 
Giles Brandon never had any trouble attracting females, he was young , good looking and rich. His decision to visit this particular car lot had been influenced by a friend who had told him about the sales girl, Ashley, who offered more than the negotiated discount as an incentive. His friend hadn't told him what incentives she offered but assured him it was worth it.

When he arrived there was only him and Ashley in the showroom and he looked her over and thought of what incentives she could offer him and what incentives he could offer her to spread her legs for him.

"Hi babe I'm Giles Brandon, do you have anything I might be interested in apart from that tight body you're hiding?"

He had found that a bit of flattery from the beginning made the girls less hostile when he got down to fucking them. He noticed that she blushed a bit at that remark so he guessed she knew she had a killer body, so now it was all down to getting her to let him undress her. As it was she bent down to get some brochures from the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet and as she bent the back of her skirt lifted to reveal her bare ass and peachy slit.

"Did you get dressed in a hurry this morning Ashley and forget your panties or do you always come to work commando?"

He couldn't see the point in pretending he hadn't noticed, now she knew he knew she might well be tempted to show a bit more.

He lifted the back of her skirt with his toe and stroked her soft round butt,

"MMMMMMMMM That's nice babe, I like that VERY much indeed,"

He now guided her to a corner of her office out of sight of the window that looked out into the show room and slid his hands inside her blouse and fondled her bra enclosed tits.

"That's a little disappointing Ashley I would have thought you were the sort of girl that let's them swing. Now we know what's what why don't you show me what you've got?"



"
 
I say nothing but then he boldly hooks his arms under mine and gropes my breasts like this..

https://img-hw.xnxx-cdn.com/videos/...fe287/156bbefae18067812eef1ac490dfe287.14.jpg

As he stands behind me and walks me over to my desk where the brochures are and boldly fondled me like nothing is going on as he instructs me to thumb through the brochers so he can see all the features of our cars. He then pulls one of my bra cups down as he makes a lewd remark of the "headlights" on our merchandise. Then he has me continue to page through the brochure, best I can anyway with his arms hooked under mine as he....
 
As Giles was boldly fondling her breasts Ashley doesn't struggle so he guesses that she is up for more than just a grope so he slides his hands inside her bra and kneads her full firm perky tits.

"Where do you take your customers when you want to fuck Ashley? Do you have an unoccupied office where we won't be disturbed?"

His cock is pressing between her legs and sliding back and forth along her naked slit and his breath is hot on her neck as she begins panting hard.

"I do hope you're not going to play hard to get babe, you want to fuck, I want to fuck, so what's the problem? If we can't do it take me out for a test drive so I can see how you handle, the curves are rather a handful but that's how I like them, make up you mind babe before I cum without even fucking you."
 
He tells me to keep showing him the brochures on my desk, I am pinned up against my desk so i have no choice but to try and ignore his groping and focus on the brochures and cars on the pages.
I gasped as my skirt is whipped up around my waist. Then without warning he slips his cock inside my pussy and tells me relax act normal". Has he has me continue to page through the brochures as he slowly pumps me. He has pulled my other bra cup down now, again commenting on my "headlights" and " body lines".
"Y..y..yes sir our mmmm dealership only has the fin..finest vehicles for our custom...ahhhhhh. customers"
I dont normally do business like this and should end this meeting with a client but his motions feel too good as I stand slightly bent at my desk as he slowly pumps my pussy. Every once in a while asking questions on the booklets he has me thumb through.
 
Giles loses interest in the brochures as Ashley's tight wet pussy grips his cock and he slowly peels her blouse off her shoulders and drops it to the floor, next to go is her bra and her tits are finally free and swinging. Ashley is panting hard and moaning for him to really fuck her.

"Once I get your skirt off baby then I'll fuck so had you won't know what day it is ."He grinned through clenched teeth and thrusts harder and deeper inside her and her pussy is so soft, and warm with her juices trickling along his meaty shaft.

"You lose your skirt while I work up a head of steam,"Giles told her, his hips moving faster and faster while he groped her swinging bouncing tits. He felt Ashley unzip her skirt and briefly pulled out as it slid to the floor, he quickly turned her round and lay her on the desk he spread her legs and slid back into her hot slick hole. Her perky tits were bouncing uncontrollably and almost smacking her in the face as he pounded her fast and furious, Ashley was helpless as he was bigger and stronger than her and he kept her pinned on the desk until he was ready to cum, he fucked her through two orgasms and finally hosed her hole with his hot spunk.

"Ten out of ten babe for customer service and you just be a good girl and clean me up and your boss gets a glowing report from me and I get the car of my choice at 40% discount."
 
I arrive the next morning, early as I usually do, best time to get work done with no distractions. I pass by your office and see your going over reviews. I say " I'm due for a raise sir". You say not for a few months yet as sales between Elsa and my self are neck and neck and you need all numbers in before quarter raises are given.
I stand there, closing your door in the following..

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/H...JXMKjS0fzKLAwCLcB/s1600/Brunette20.jpg.cf.jpg

I slowly saunter over to your desk saying "sir we all know I'm better than that little bitch. Anyway I could "persuade" you to look over numbers again to see that I'm in the lead in sales?"

As I say that I slowly hike my tight skirt up, revealing my tanned toned legs inch by inch till my bald slit comes into view. I take your hand from your desk and guide it to my exposed pussy awaiting your answer.
 
Ashley's boss wasn't at all surprised at Ashley coming on to him as she had and promising him a little fun if he played along so at her invitation he slipped his fingers into her wet pussy and his fingertips rubbed her G-spot and he heard her gasp and smiled at her,

"Well Ashley I guess we could discuss it ln an adult manner. Your raise if you give me one, how big your raise will depend on how big a raise I get and what I get to do with it, at the moment I'd say you're on about $5 a week raise, if you want more then so do I, how about a feel of your tits for starters?"

He pulled Ashley down onto his knee and began to unbutton her blouse, his cock poking her bare ass as she squirmed on his knee.
 
Back
Top