Woman in Control - play either gender

DreamingOfMyEx

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Posts
311
Your real gender unimportant, play whichever you prefer and I'll play the other.

I'm open to a wide range of ideas, but all with the common theme of the beautiful manipulative woman in control:

Maybe her army defeated his in battle.
Maybe they're competing for a promotion.
Maybe she decides to seduce and steal his wife.
Maybe she's a spy and he has access to information.
Maybe he's a professor who needs to be disciplined for giving her the grade she deserves instead of the one she wants.
Maybe I have a hundred more ideas.
Maybe it's a thousand more.

(EDIT: My craving of the moment involves my evil manipulative ex-wife -- or soon to be ex wife -- who isn't finished ruining me yet. But if that doesn't interest you, I can be persuaded to play something else, I'm sure.)

Maybe you should contact me with ideas of your own.

I'm pretty sure I will thank you for reading this.

~ j ~
 
Last edited:
Reply

Hey .I would love to participate in whatever role play your interested in
 
Hey .I would love to participate in whatever role play your interested in

Thank you for your interest, and your response.

Do you prefer to play the female role or the male? Are you interested in something modern and realistic, or something with an element of fantasy in a past setting, or a future one? I'm open to all sorts of ideas (as you can see from the original post) so let's start narrowing down what we want to do.

Feel free to message me with any ideas you have, or we might want to discuss them here if you are interested in attracting other people to play with us.
 
Hi I can play either ,I do prefer to play a submissive man to a dominant female but I have no problem switching As to a time frame once again I am open but prefer not to play in science fiction or in some futuristic scene ,I do like long term role playing ,taking it easy as it where at the start building up to hard BDSM ,humiliation,degradation ,pain .If you have a problem with any of the aforementioned please let me know as i can easily change
 
Over the years I've had a few role play partners with whom I really meshed well, similar thoughts and interests, etc, and I really miss that now.

Anyway, I'm still looking for someone to play with if anyone is interested. Whether it turns into a long term friendship or just a one time or occasional thing, you'll never know unless you try.
 
Interested in a cuckold style theme where she is for it he is surprised by it at first. If you are still looking.
 
Back
Top