Reach G spot

Marajade_

Experienced
I want to reach my g spot by myself. I have a dildo, but it doesn’t seem to do the trick. I want to come so hard I see stars ;)

I want to reach my g spot by myself. I have a dildo, but it doesn’t seem to do the trick. I want to come so hard I see stars ;)

Start with your fingers. Do whatever you would do to bring yourself close to orgasm. Line your couch with towels. Put towels on the floor beneath it. Put socks on your feet to protect them. Also make sure to pee before you start.

Sit on the couch. Lean back and put your feet on a sturdy coffee table. If you don't have a sturdy coffee table, use a bench or a couple kitchen or dining chairs.

Spread your legs. Lean back. Begin inserting your fingers. Go slowly and use lube if you need it. The goal is to get four fingers in you. Your palm should be facing your back. Curl your fingers and feel around. The G Spot will feel spongy and at this point, swollen. Once you find the spot, begin squeezing HARD! Like you are juicing an orange. It might hurt. That's how hard you have to squeeze. You can move your fingers/hand around a bit but keep squeezing.

When you orgasm, your pussy will start squeezing tightly and your fingers might feel stuck and numb. Your hand may hurt. You will also likely squirt. That's why you need the towels. Keep at it until you can't cum any more. Just prior to the orgasm, you may feel like you need to pee. It's not pee but you might have that feeling. Just let it out.

You might need to do this technique just like I said, a few times. Once you know what part to stimulate, you can try it in bed. You can also try a special dildo or vibe made to stimulate the G Spot. Just remember the towels and good luck!

Last edited:
Thank your for the pictures, you two. Love that, that's just brain fuck for me.

There is a vib called we vibe, this will maybe help you. Check it out.

For most females...

The g-spot is smooth, undifferentiated from other vaginal tissue when lubrication starts.

After arousal advances, the spot becomes rough and easily felt. It's located on the vaginal wall toward the belly and away from the rectum. Check occasionally while masturbating until the rough area appears.

When highly aroused and orgasm becomes a definite possibility, it turns smooth again.

It's normally not far into the vagina. I've located one right at the true entrance (where the hymen is/was) and most within 2 inches (50 mm). It's centered, generally wider than deeper.
  • It responds very well to pressure; harder is generally better. Wiggling it (keep pressure on it) can increase the sensation.
  • Firm stroking works well. Insert two fingers pointed towards the belly button, then make curling "come hither" motions across it.
  • Use the end of a dildo to apply pressure directly to the g-spot.
  • Insert a curved dildo well inside with the end pressed up towards the belly button and the curved portion (middle) toward the rectum. Move a point of pressure down the vaginal wall across the g-spot in a scraping motion.
Also consult the Try This and Report Back thread.

Start with your fingers. Do whatever you would do to bring yourself close to orgasm. Line your couch with towels. Put towels on the floor beneath it. Put socks on your feet to protect them. Also make sure to pee before you start.

Sit on the couch. Lean back and put your feet on a sturdy coffee table. If you don't have a sturdy coffee table, use a bench or a couple kitchen or dining chairs.

Spread your legs. Lean back. Begin inserting your fingers. Go slowly and use lube if you need it. The goal is to get four fingers in you. Your palm should be facing your back. Curl your fingers and feel around. The G Spot will feel spongy and at this point, swollen. Once you find the spot, begin squeezing HARD! Like you are juicing an orange. It might hurt. That's how hard you have to squeeze. You can move your fingers/hand around a bit but keep squeezing.

When you orgasm, your pussy will start squeezing tightly and your fingers might feel stuck and numb. Your hand may hurt. You will also likely squirt. That's why you need the towels. Keep at it until you can't cum any more. Just prior to the orgasm, you may feel like you need to pee. It's not pee but you might have that feeling. Just let it out.

You might need to do this technique just like I said, a few times. Once you know what part to stimulate, you can try it in bed. You can also try a special dildo or vibe made to stimulate the G Spot. Just remember the towels and good luck!
Your palm should be facing your back. Curl your fingers and feel around.

That has to be a good trick. Insert your hand into your vagina and have the palm of your hand facing your back. How does one bend the elbow and wrist to allow that?

With the palm of you hand facing your back, curl your fingers and feel around. If she could make the palm of her hand face her back, and then she curled her fngers, she'd feel her spinal column and that's not where the G-spot s located.

She's going to suffer some severe joint damage if she follows your directions. A Google search will show where the G-spot is located. Once she sees that, she can follow your other directions.

Back