Sex in a vehicle

Share some of the best times? Some of the worst times? Idk. I don't think I've ever attempted it but I'm kind of really turned on by the idea of it. Ive thought of using an air mattress in the back of my pickup under the stars but the season's kind of ending. I also thought it might be hot in the cab of a big truck - can't help but notice that very deep idle vibration... :) anyone else think this is sexy? I'd love to try this some day...

Sex in a vehicle can be erotic, i have often felt horny and had a need to masturbate while driving.

Sex in a vehicle...too many times to count. Cars, trucks, trucks with camper shells (pretty good), even many times in a "Goodtimes van" (the best), it had a couch that converted into a bed.

Got caught once by some hunters (we were parked on a dirt road in the woods). They walked right up and shown a light into the car. They laughed and went on their way. Many more "almost caught" times, but all in all sex in a vehicle is quite fun.

I gues a lot lol, never thought of it. Last time was a few days a go, the wife gave me a blow job in the park, before that. I gave a guy a bj and rwo times before that was fuck in a van at a empty parking lot.

I gues a lot lol, never thought of it. Last time was a few days a go, the wife gave me a blow job in the park, before that. I gave a guy a bj and rwo times before that was fuck in a van at a empty parking lot.

You sound busy. Lol 😁.

I lost my virginity at age 20 in the front seat of my Geo Metro hatchback. A feat because I am nearly 6 foot 3. But that seat nearly reclines flat.

I then proceeded to do it a few more times there too. I also did it in broad daylight on the side if the road in the front seat of my Toyota Paseo. My ass kept banging the windshield. We got complimentary honks.

Actually, I've given so much head & had so much car/truck/suv/van sex over the years I could write a book of my experiences. Some were really great! Others, not so good.

Why don't you? This is a dirty story writing site, after all... Or if you don't feel you have the "chops" to write, drop me a PM--I'd be happy to write some of them up for you. I've done it for others. :)

I had a van for a short while. My GF at that time gave me "goodnight head" more than once while parked outside her place, she masturbated as I drove, and we fucked in the back while parked in a public park's lot. I also had my bi experience in the back of that van...parked in a public place at night.

Ive had sex in a car a few times. Its not all that easy when you're my height (6'2) and the hubby is 6'8. I enjoy the vouyerism aspect, but the space restriction makes it awkward most times.

It is rather challenging for taller folks. For us normal sized folks, autos, trucks and SUV's in the US make for easy and unusual positions for having sex. Always the thrill of getting caught or exposed - naughty naughty naughty.... LOL

Had a girlfriend once before marriage, she and I many times would drive at least bottomless in the day on trips, and nude in the evening/night. Awesome excitement. Getting a BJ was a thrill driving down the interstate.

Always advise sex in the auto, when the time is right, like when it isn't moving... LOL

I had a few teenage romps in the backseat of cars, but I think I've probably masturbated more in a car. There was just something about my mustang and the way I felt the vibrations in my car seat. Plus it was usually while driving home at night after working with a man I had a very heavy flirtation with...so I was usually very turned on by the time I got in my car and just too impatient to wait until I got home.

I've masturbated and given road head...also had awkward sex once, we were both too tall and it was just a little car!

When I was 18 some friends and I drove to France and along the way I blew all four of them and had sex with two in the back seat a couple times. Crazy what you do to pass the time.

When I was 18 some friends and I drove to France and along the way I blew all four of them and had sex with two in the back seat a couple times. Crazy what you do to pass the time.

Lucky guys and I feel bad for the 2 who didn't get laid

As someone who does it on a regular basis and had sex in a bed less than I can count on ny hand, it honestly gets old and the older it gets, the more frustrating it is. It has that in its initial moments, but it becomes a quick risky event to a major pain in the ass. People have no idea how lucky they are to have beds. Two of the cars I've bought I have bought with being able to have sex in them in mind and is frustrating. I just did a year ago after I totaled my other and you can't tell the salesman why, so you have to estimate space and room to do things and you don't realize little things can affect your experience like automatic lights or not being able to control the light inside on the ceiling. Maybe because you sleep they're and do it every time it gets boring, but to have a comfy bed, with something that springs back with your body, supports you, private and not having to worry if you'll get caught especially by the police and being able to cuddle and fall asleep easily afterwards... Damn

I lost my virginity at age 20 in the front seat of my Geo Metro hatchback. A feat because I am nearly 6 foot 3. But that seat nearly reclines flat.
Holy shit. I'm so sorry that happened to you. Not only because it was a car, but the fact it was a Geo and the fact that you're very tall. I am 6ft and I can't even imagine...

Plenty of in car blowjobs, only had sex once in the backseat (take that however you want haha)

Had a 69 Impala 4 door as my first car. Lots of road head in that. Never had to go to the back seat since the front was so big. Also had sex on the hood of that car.

Ended up at some point with a pick up truck. Had many a romp in that also. I still have an old picture of my wife in there. We had just fucked and she was fixing her hair before I dropped her off. I always had a camera under the seat back them. Took a picture of her while she fixed her hair. I always smile when we get old pictures out and I see that one. She has long forgot the story behind it but I have not :)

Back