A BBW Begins again; Hello, I'm Dani

Hi, thank you.
So…how do I go about audios and videos I suppose can be posted here with a link to youtube or something?

I most definitely love to tease and titillate you boys!

;)

Dropbox and Google drive links work for vids and for pics that the mods don't like... As for audios, soundcloud is an awesome host.

You're amazingly sexy!

Dropbox and Google drive links work for vids and for pics that the mods don't like... As for audios, soundcloud is an awesome host.

You're amazingly sexy!
That's helpful, thanks. when I get a chance to explore I will look into it. So how long on the audio can you record? I've often thought of reading one of my stories on it for something different. Wonder if others would enjoy that.

That's helpful, thanks. when I get a chance to explore I will look into it. So how long on the audio can you record? I've often thought of reading one of my stories on it for something different. Wonder if others would enjoy that.

You should be able to record a story... I think the time would be adequate for that.

I'm sadly disappointed that I missed the pics that caused your last thread to be deleted.

Welocome back Dani, I so enjoyed your last thread, your a breath of fresh air!

Aren't you sweet!!! Thanks! I love to chat here in groups and love everyone interacting together here. I'll find out after being deleted if I have much to say! haha But then again, i'm not very shy…so we'll see what I cum up with! I guarantee you though my posts will be mostly about being naughty, dirty and flirtatious! lol

You should be able to record a story... I think the time would be adequate for that.

I'm sadly disappointed that I missed the pics that caused your last thread to be deleted.

Well hon, i'm a dirty girl…a slut basically deep down inside. Don't worry too much as I'll be posting about anything you boys desire me to post. Purtyyyy plain and simple I think...

Well hon, i'm a dirty girl…a slut basically deep down inside. Don't worry too much as I'll be posting about anything you boys desire me to post. Purtyyyy plain and simple I think...

I'd love to see some pics of that sweet pussy of yours... That pic of you bent over made me want to grab your hips and slide into you...

Glad to give what you guys ask for when possible

I hope you enjoy and anyone else here… I told you..I'm back. :kiss:

Damn, those are nice! I'd so love to lick that sweet pussy and suck on that gorgeous clit. Yum.

That clit of mine LOVES to be hard!! Much like you boys love your hard rock dicks. Or much like I love you boys' Rock hard dicks!! But I love it all!! Can't get enough. I'm glad you're enjoying it. ;)

That clit of mine LOVES to be hard!! Much like you boys love your hard rock dicks. Or much like I love you boys' Rock hard dicks!! But I love it all!! Can't get enough. I'm glad you're enjoying it. ;)

I am... Could I slide my rock hard cock into that sweet pussy of yours?

Any of your stories based on real events? Or are they just fantasies?

I am... Could I slide my rock hard cock into that sweet pussy of yours?

Any of your stories based on real events? Or are they just fantasies?

I have many stories of real events that I have not turned into stories. I perhaps should one day. The stories i do have are fantasies. And what's that mean "just" don't you like fantasies?

Night! Heading to bed here...

I have many stories of real events that I have not turned into stories. I perhaps should one day. The stories i do have are fantasies. And what's that mean "just" don't you like fantasies?

Night! Heading to bed here...

I do love fantasies... Yours are especially cool.

Have a really good night

Hello my friends!!! Oh my gosh!!! What an amazing welcome back! I'm sorry I couldn't reply to each of yours as they came in but I've been gone several days too. So I learned tonight how to quote you all here and tell you in this way how great your notes meant to me.

Yes, It's good to be back!...or trying to be! I'm still a horny toad here with a hairy pussy now in great need of a shave! ;) I'm loving here looking at all of you and will show you more of what you desire. I'll try hard this time NOT to get myself deleted!! hehe Good way though to get rid of that first poll i did tho back then since they have no way of removing them from here. In some ways, it seems that Lit forums are a bit in the dark ages!! lol :D

So what do each of you enjoy here…are just pictures alright? You do know how i love to please you guys; it's my goal in this world of mine…to give you what you desire.

So tell me here, not in private.
Dani
xoxox
Damn backstance made me swell.....Heaven on Earth;)

Almost Hump day! Wanna hump these? ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Ha!

Anyone who doesn't must not have a pulse...dear lord...

It's lovely to see you back here, Dani :)
Thanking so much honey!! It's good to be back here, especially with the welcome y'all give!

Did you all have to stand on your heads to see the pic? Funny, why does it do that?

Sorry you experienced rudeness here. I enjoy your photos, keep them coming.

Back