New and improved Shameless Plug thread

Yes! I've finally completed the first part of a story that's been kicking around for months.

Some editing, and soon it will be ready for posting.

I really need to dig up an older story I was working on from my old PC too... I've had some more ideas there.

FungiUg said:
Yes! I've finally completed the first part of a story that's been kicking around for months.

Some editing, and soon it will be ready for posting.

I really need to dig up an older story I was working on from my old PC too... I've had some more ideas there.

LOL, I can identify with you here...seems at times it is bothersome to take or find the time to put to keyboard, that which is in the head in all it's detail. I am working on ridding myself of the procrastination, and think it is beginning to work. Look forward to reading yours when it gets posted.

Catalina :rose:

Originally posted by Catalina
LOL, I can identify with you here...seems at times it is bothersome to take or find the time to put to keyboard, that which is in the head in all it's detail. I am working on ridding myself of the procrastination, and think it is beginning to work. Look forward to reading yours when it gets posted.

Thanks. I think procrastination is the death of any serious writing ambition. I walk a fine line because I write for pleasure and fun, not for ambition. If I were to get serious about my writing, I'm not sure I would enjoy it quite so much.

Since i precipitated a shit storm

Quaint.

i used a very faint theme here for a purpose.

i've also sat on the continuation for about 18 months now. You could have twins in half the time. When and if i can get the jumbled thoughts together, i'll put the follow-up here regardless if the thread exists as a sticky, or not.

Partly to see if other adult story sites link to it as they did Quaint. Still amused they gave me credit for the work.

Kajira Callista said:

Well thank you so much KC. That was really cool of you. I haven't posted a D/s themed story for awhile and am really having fun writing this one.

For those who may be interested, this is a story of a female dominant and her boy and girl subs. The girl is just meeting the couple for the first time in person. It is hopefully a story of discovery. Tried to sprnkle in some emotion along with raw sex. ;)

The Meeting Ch. 1

The Meeting Ch. 2

Limbhugger said:
Well thank you so much KC. That was really cool of you. I haven't posted a D/s themed story for awhile and am really having fun writing this one.

For those who may be interested, this is a story of a female dominant and her boy and girl subs. The girl is just meeting the couple for the first time in person. It is hopefully a story of discovery. Tried to sprnkle in some emotion along with raw sex. ;)

The Meeting Ch. 1

The Meeting Ch. 2
:D still eyeing the buckle.

WriterDom said:
If you are the rare newbie that actually reads a sticky and are looking for a good story you can also go to the top list and find a best rated one.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/category_toplist.php?category=31

Though perhaps another choice would be to do a search for themes that appeal in the genre you choose as some of the best are not in the top lists which most writers on Lit will tell you are not an infallible indicator of quality due to vote fix playing from some. Hopefully, with the discussions underway to find alternative methods of vote recording, the problem will soon be no more and we can all be assured of quantity meaning quality. Another one I have found good is going to the new lists and reading some, and please remember, if you like a story, vote, and possibly give some feedback to the writer as it not only encourages the writer to continue, but can provide them with valueable insight into how they can improve their writing style. Most who nominate for feedback are welcoming of any words offered in a friendly manner, whether it be good or constructive criticism as that is how they grow in their craft.

Editing

Okay, so I completely forgot to describe the guy. Minor issue... *mutter mutter*

Re: Editing

FungiUg said:
Okay, so I completely forgot to describe the guy. Minor issue... *mutter mutter*

LOL, that's what happens when you get hot for your female character....you want all other males to be invisible so you have no competition.:D

hi, all...
my latest poem in case anyone's interested. i like it. i'm not too sure how it will be taken. Someone read it before i posted it and thought it was about suicide. It wasn't when i wrote it, but i guess everyone sees things with their own eyes. Have at it... please, don't be offended.

:rose: joanna

My latest has finally completed editing (thanks to a friend of mine who managed to perform major surgery), and has been posted. Go read and let me know if I should write number 2!

Er, well, it's been submitted anyway... it hasn't appeared on the list yet (under my "evyl twin" link) -- hopefully any day now.

I have an interactive story called "A bet leads to domination in the office". A male and female co-worker make a bet. The loser has to obey the winner for 1 week.

You can choose the names of the main characters.

You can make choices as to how the story continues at the bottom of each page (e.g. who wins the bet).

You can add a new chapter to the story by clicking "Add new thread".

Click on the link in my signature below.

Ok, hello everyone (yes I'm new here).

Please see my signature for my shamless plug (click on the picture saying 'my stories' :rolleyes: )

All feedback gratefully received (all criticisism is a gift!) :)

I'm interested in your views on psychology Vs action, am I getting the balance right?

Well, people seem to like the new story. Yay!

The only problem is, all of the feedback has been "when is the next episode?" Oh the pressure!

Back