The Prize in The Bottle ((guyloveshotstories))

HornyPussycat21

Naughty and Nice
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Posts
6,460
Marid Quil
Appears to be 22
Height: 5'7''
Hair: Wavy, dirty blonde, falls halfway down her back
Eyes: Dark blue with specs of violet running through them
Phyical appearance: Well fit, curvy hour glass frame with long legs. 38D breasts. Belly buttons pierced with a red gem, but other them that, her skin is smooth and flawless.

A crowd started to form around them, some wanting in on the bet. Others just wanting to get a look at the busty blonde that sat i the owners lap. Leaning up, she whispered softly in his ear, "Are you sure about this? I mean, your good at poker, but are you seriously going to bet me in a game?" Marid pulled back and looked up at her current master, Alex. They were both sitting at the front of one of the five poker table that filled his cosino. A cosino that had just opened up a few days ago.

Alex looked down at her, a charming smile on his fqace. "Don't worry about it. There's no way I can lose with you here anyway." As he said this, he patted her thigh, as if to calm her. As if she really cared if he lost her or not. He should be more worried.

Alex is her tenth master and like all the others, he's not very smart. He found her bottle at a garage sale. It's not the prettiest thing in the world. If anything, it just looks like a old vase. It's soild white besides the three black, pink, and blue zip zap strips that were painted along the bottom and top. Anyway, after he rubbed the vase she sppeared in front of him. Well, his past him. If you were to put his past self and current self side by side, probably wouldn't be able to tell the were the same person. If anything, you'd probably just say they were brother.

The Alex then, was 36 years old, living in a small apartment, working at a fast food resturant and was barley making any money. He was 5'5'' and a bit on the chubby side on top of losing his hair. He had a girlfriend, but she wasn't he nicest person in the world. Now though, he lived in a mansion, with a summer home in Floridia. He ran three cosino, two in vagas, that people were already crowding. Instead of being 5'5'', he was now 6'2''. Any fat he had was nnow muscle, and he had a full head on black hair. His girlfriend, he dumbed the first day he met Marid and now he had a line of women after him.

Now of course, if he lost her, this wouldn't all just disappear, but it might as well. Alex had no idea how to run a business and he was spending money so fast already. She gave him a year until he ran this place into the ground and went bankrupt. He was already betting her!

"If your sure, master." She said as she looked at the group of people that crowds the table, all wanting to get in on Alex's mystery wagger.

"Alright." Alex up his hand from her thigh, up to her waist, pulling her close. She was already sitting in his lap, it was like he actually did think he would win if he clung to her. "Lets get this started." He said, motioning to the dealer, who started to deal out cards to the group.
 
Martin Close
Age 24
Height six foot even
Eyes sky blue
Weight 167lbs
Physical appearance: light build from manual labor, smooth cheeks, square jaw. No tattoos or piercings. Thin lips and perfect white teeth.

There was Alex at the far end of the table, holding his little honey on his lap. I knew him, somewhat, he was very loud, loves to flash money and his girl. Not sure if she was his wife or what not until he actually pushed her into the betting pool. What was already in the bowl was almost all my savings for the week. Being a fast food night supervisor I had money that I would save until the weekend and go to the casinos. Sometimes I would get lucky but most likely not. When Alex pushed that buxom bonde I at least had to try another hand just to see what would happen, so I could say that I tried at least. Besides, perhaps, if I did win she ould be sitting on my lap for awhile and keep me warm.

The dealer began to take the cards from the feeder on the table and passing them around to the other players. There was a eager crowd about us, mostly around Alex and drooling over his girl. Some wanted to tuch her so that they might get a bit of 'Lady Luck' but I didn't ned it. I didn't card count but I was good with the hands, knowing when to quit at least. Once the five cards were dealt out I lifted by bending their backs the cards and went over their numbers. Two Jacks and two Queens, two pair- a good start but I needed to go higher. One card of either would be enough for a full house, a impressive hand.

Taking the extra card and putting it aside I said "one" and the dealer replied in kin and passed me another card. My eyes flicked to the other players, each one had a different face as they tried to formulate their hand. I was cool, or at least trying to play myself off as one. I was nervous, a lot was at stake. My last $500 and more than that from the others plus the blonde.
 
Marid looked around the table as the grabbed their cards, looking them over. Some of these men had some great poker faces. She was unable to tell if their cards were good or not. Now with others it was pretty obvious they were already out of lucky. Some threw their cards down, others rolled their eyes and huffed in disappointment. It was pretty funny actualy.

At least until Alex tightened his hold on her. She turned her head up and looked 0at his face. He wasn't happy, it was clear. His eyes were narrowed, his jaw was clenched as he looked at the cards that he held in his hands. He wasn't happy with what he got.

"Is there something wrong, master?" She whispered, trying to look at his hand. He turned them away from her gaze though and closer to his own. Whaever it was, it wasn't good and he din't want her to see it. She guessed he really did thing she was good luck. What a horrid wake up all.

"Don't worry about it Marid. It's nothing you need to worry about quite yet." He mutter before looking at the dealer. "One," As the dealer grabbed him a card, he put his extra to the side, his hand shaking slightly. He was nervous. He was actually afraid he might lose her. Marid was a sweet girl. Doing everything in her power to make him happy... it didn't hurt that she gave him whatever he wanted. How could he have bet her.

Before looking at the card, he looked at Marid, taking in her curious face. "Hon, could you please-"

"I'm sorry master, but if you about to ask me to help you cheat, I can't. I'm sorry, but I do have rules." She told him, giving him an apologetic look.

He nodded and looked at his card before mumbling, "Shit."
 
Aftertaking my new card and adding it to the four I looked and realized I had afull house, and now I had to bluff to ensure that I could win this. Putting down the cards and scanning about at the other faces of the players, some had folded and still others, such as Alex, were still in. That had me a bit worried as he was the biggest thread and with his lady on his lap he might have it all against him, but I kept myself calm and olded my hands on the table and waited. There was nothing else I could do.

The spectators were looking on, wondering what next. The dealer was still in however most eyes were still on Alex. He seemed a bit stiff in going on, perhaps getting a bad card. Good. Carefully scanning the table with a slight turn of the head from left to right and then back towards Alex I drew a long, low, breath and let it out through my nostrils to keep my rapid heart in check. I couldnt show eagerness or any emotion that would betray my hand then it went back over to Alex's lady. She was very pretty, large chest, firm body, she looked like a model but I doubt she was one that had work done on her. I've seen her move and everything said that she was natural and Alex liked to keep her on a tight leash and he would give scowls to those that looked at her for too long and in this enviroment it was hard not to.
 
Alex seemed to debate what he was going to do next. His leg was beginning to shake, bouncing her a bit as it did. She turned her head and looked around the table as a few more people threw their cards away, giving up. As well as the people that were looking at both herself and Alex. Some, staring at her breasts as they bounced behind her low cut, dark purple cocktail dress. Other were looking at him. They knew his hand was bad from the way he was acting.

"Master-"

"Marid, be quiet for a minute. I'm trying to think." He said, biting his lip.

"Most of them seem to already know." She whispered, looking up at him. "I'm sorry, but you seem to have lost. If you don't want people to question you the next time you make a bet, I think you should just give in. You don't want to get anyone a reason to question you just yet. Not since you just went up in the world."

He looked down at her, his face unreadable for a moment before he said, "Dn't worry Marid. I wont let anyone have you for long." Leaning down, he kissed the top of her head before setting his cards face down on the table.

"Alright, I fold." He said, sounding defeated.
 
Alex folded. Good because he removed himself, but I still hadto face the dealer. During that time his girl was on a bit of a ride and watching those breasts shake was more appealing than the game itself and I'm surea couple of the guys had silently taken out their cellphones to take pictures of this, but if they did then security might thrown them out. After a moment when Alex threw in his hand the dealer looked about, it was just me-one other player and the dealer left in this round and the pot was looking oh so good.

The dealer had given out his last card so he asked for us to show what we had. The second player had three of a kind and there were some whispers from the spectators then came my hand, flipping them over, a full house! Now there were gasps as I looked over at Alex with a bit of a satisfied smile then came the dealer's turn and he began turning over his cards. If he had a full house then he would win, the house would take everyting, and I wonder if they did what they would do with Alex's woman.

The dealer turned over his hards-three of a kind. The dealer lowered his head a bit and said, "and the gentleman wins" and I gingerly rapped my hands on the green velvet surface and there were applause as they were surpised.
 
Marid placed her hands on the table top as the winner was announced. People were obviously pissed that they weren't going to be the ones to take her home, but once she slid off Alex's lap, their annoyed faces turned back to one of a love sick puppy. Now that she wasn't sitting in Alex's lap, her body was on full display.

The dark purple dress clung to her body, showing off every curve before cutting off about mid thigh, leaving her long legs bare. Before she could move towards the man, Alex stood up and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Here, why don't I go first?" Without waiting for an answer, he gentle pushed her backwards before stepping in front of her and heading through the crowd, towards the mystery man.

Marid followed him, ignoring any lustful stares she got from the men and jeaulous glares he got from the females. When she had finally made her way through them all, she saw Alex, his hand out, already introducing himself to the man.

"Congradulations on the win. My name is Alex Harris and your prize," He grabbed her hand and pulled her close. "Is Marid." He paused for a moment before asking, "You do know what this means, don't you? This wasn't just some joke about givng her away. I'm honestly handing you a fully grown women. Someone who likes to go out, have fun, meet people."

"Are you willing to do that?"

As Alex spoke, Marid smiled at the man, showing off her perfect white teeth. Not wanting to interrupt Alex, she mouthed "Hello".
 
When Alex pushed his way through the crowd and introduced himself, I actually thought he was goin to be pissed at losing the hand try and start something but he pulled his woman forward and began the introductions and having the woman up close and smiling I wasrather taken aback as he was serious in handing her over.

"Hello, Marid" I smiled in response, worried that I was pernouncing the name correctly. Sounded foreign but she was gorgeous so I didn't ponder on that for too long. When Alex said that she loved meetin new people and going out I lightly nodded. I wasn't going to be a slave driver or have her be some sort of sex slave, whose only purpose was to service my pleasures. I was beyond that.

"Yes, I'm willing to do that" I replied to his question. With the amount of money I earned in this pot I could afford to spend a lot of time out with Marid, perhaps some new dresses or even shoes plus many fancy dinners. I've always wanted real steak with lobster tails with red wine. As we were still talking the vast fortune I acquired was being accumilated and put into a bg by the dealer. Because of the amount I had to go to the front desk and have to fill out a tax card, nothing serious but having Marid was much better.
 
She turned her head to the side and looked the man over. He was pretty cute compared to... all of her previous masters! He looked amazing calm to for a man that not only won a huge amount of money, but a women. Hmm... maybe he already has money... and women. It wasn't that far fetched. If he had money, then it was more then likely he had women. Women, now more then ever, loved a man with money!

Marid was snapped out of her thoughts when Alex squeezed her hand, repeating his question. "Marid, I asked if you would get us something to drink?" Her eyes turned to his and she looked him over curiously, taking in his serious look.

"I'm sorry," she pulled her hand away from his and walked to the Martin. "I no longer take orders from you. You gave me up." She said as she stood next to him, facing Alex. He wasn't happy about that. He was not use to her telling him no and whenever she did, he always got pissed.

"I still have your-"

"No you don't." Marid held her hands up, which were empty a few seconds ago, now held a a vase. "I have it." He looked shocked. Alex had locked the case in a safe, somewhere where he he thought know one would see it, including her. "And know it's his."

She turned to Martin and held her vase out.
 
She handed me the vase and I was stumped for a moment, I didn't recall a vase in the pot but taking it I replied, "thank you" and looked it over. It was a simple and light piece but it had to be something of value as Marid handed it over and thre was a contempt look on Alex as he seemed to have lost more than money.

She said that he gave her up, well, I was grateful to have her. As the dealer counted andgathred all the money he handed it to me and directed me to the front clerk. Tucking the bg underone arm and holding the vase in th other I bent out that arm for Marid to slip her arm through so we can walk together to the front.

I could hear Alex mumbling, cursing under his breath, but he lost fair and square. I dont cheat and I didn't have much in the way of money, before all of this, but now I struck gold. As we departed there were the looks and whistles from the others, their eys gracng her and looking at me as though I didn't deserve her, but my new companion didn't seem to take offense to me and I certainly didn't to her. Perhaps this will be something special, I certainly wated to know how she performed the appearing vase trick.
 
As they walked to the front, Marid put all her attention on Martin , looking him over with a small smile. "Your had quite the lucky streck tonight, master.Are you usually this lucky or is this new to you?" She asked him as she moved closer to him, ignoring all the stares and all the people that called out for her, hoping to get some reaction, but just like Alex, her attention would be all on him, until he lost her.

Hopefully, it wasn't in the same stupid way Alex just lost her.

"So, do you gamble a lot?" She added, wondering if he was addicted to this or he just did it for fun. Maybe he did this because he wanted to blow some money, if he has a lot that is.
 
"No, usually I'm not that lucky" I replied to her with a half smile. "I only bring a couple hundred on the weekend and the most I've ever won was five hundred." Looking out the corner of my eyes at her as we waltzed to the front there was a clerk already there. Placing the bag on the counter she took it and opened it and began to count the bills. With Marid still wrapped around my arm I turned my head slowly to the right to look at her, "I gamble sometimes on the weekend. It helps pass the time. I'm not married or anything."

The clerk was still counting as I held up the vase and had it a look over once more, "where did you find this? Did you make it?" At the base I couldn't find "Made in.." label for it and judging by the texture it was hand made and it was not plastic. It was very nice. Still holding it and looking over it at Marid I asked, "How long have you been with Alex?" Before looking over my shoulder and not seeing any sign of a rather belittled Alex.

By that time the clerk had finished and rang it up, $89,117 in bills and chips and I had it with a thousand up front and the rest in a check so I could deposit it into the bank and I signed the tax papers. Once this matter was done I held the check and looked at Marid as we slowly walked to the front door, "so, um, you're with me? I mean, what does that mean, exactly?"
 
"Your not married? Really, because that's a shock. I mean, your cute." She said. Something she normally did to new master, complement them on the looks. Usually, it was a lie. It helped to bust there confidence, which was always good, but with Martin, she was lying. He was actually very cute!

When he asked about the vase, she smiled. "No. Actually I didn't make it, but you should stop looking for any 'made it' location. You want find it. I might not have made it, but someone close to me did. With a roll of her eyes, she answered. "I was with Alex for about.. 6 months, but we weren't a couple."

"I know you were wondering. Like a lot of other people who saw us together. He's not my husband, or my boyfriend, and of course, he's not my, what is it everyone calls them? Umm... sugar daddy?" She shook her head, allowing her bouncy curls to flow around her until she stopped. "He's just... a guy actually. Someone I did things for." Quickly, Marid added. "Not in the way your probably thinking either."

As they walked out of the casino, Marid thought about what he said. "Well, it means that, I am here for you. To get you what you want." She sped up and walked in front of him, turning so she was walking backwards before grabbing his shirt as they walked. "I'm someone who everyone says they'll be, be never are. "I'll going to make sure you get everything you ask for.... well, with a few exceptions."

With tht said, she turned around again so she was walking beside him. "So, tell me about yourself."
 
"There's not much to say," walking along side her, my voice with a bit of perk as I realized that she was a dedicated companion. "I'm a closing manager at a fast food resturaunt in town." There was not much to it, "I don't have kids just a small one bedroom apartment. If you're coming with me back to my place you can have my bedroom, I can sleep on the couch. Its a queen size with clean sheets and many pillows," then I laughed, "My grandmother gave it to me."

Going to the valet in front of the casino I gave them my ticket and my car, a black Mercedes C250 sports sedan that had a great deal of mileage but I was cleaned and polished. I held the door open for her and closed it behind and went to he drivers seat nd asked for her to hold the vase as I didn't want it bouncing around.

Leaving the casino we now have some privacy I looked at her with the gorgeous curls and smooth skin, "When you said earlier about 'a few exceptions" what exactly did that mean?" I wanted to know more about her because this was certainly unusual. She dint have ay extra clothes or any personal property. "What is it that you do, exactly, Marid?"
 
"There's no way I can take you bed, but it's very nice of you to offer. Don't worry, I'll have a place to lay down at night." She told him, smiling happily. Cute and sweet. Always a good comanation. After getting in the car, she took her vase from him, moving it to her lap, keeping a firm hold on it.

"Oh, I just mean there are some things I can't... and well wont do. Like... Well like I told Alex, I wont ever help someone cheat. If do that, then I'll just be turning someone in a giant lying. I mean, they would never lose and I can't let that happen." I told him, crossing my legs.

When he asked about what she did, she smiled. "Well... I can tell you, but it seems to me that everyone reacts better if I show them instead. Tell me, what do you want? If you could have anything, right now, what would it be?"
 
"What..." anything I wanted? I was a man full of dreams and desires, like any othr man and I thought she was pulling my leg at first, but decided to play along with it and looked at her as we pulled up to an intersection with a red light and said, "Well, how about..." lifting up my head and scratching my chin, "how about Lara Croft and Scarlett from GiJoe?" Then giving a little bit of alaugh before my eyes looked down at the vase snug in her lap. Everyone had their fantasy and this one...was a bit of a dirty one. See, I grew up on comic books and video games, was a real nerd if one could call it that, but in this day in age where women in the media are moe sexualized it was easy for me to be turned on by this after high school and with the internet it was profound. Scarlett, the fiery redhead had leadership, determination, and skill that ad she had a gorgeous figure in uniform was the target of my lust and Lara Croft, because, Lara Crot, you don't need much more than that.

My passenger and new companion was strange to say the least, beautiful but strange, everything about her was a mystery like how she came to be with Alex and how was she suppose to sleep? When the light turnedgreen once again I pressed the accelerator and we rolled forth.

It was a good half hour on the freeway and highway back to my apartment and normally I would be doing this all alone, but with her I was feeling elated for once, even now that I had a fortune with me. Tomorrow we were going to go to the bank and make a deposit and then from there I don't know what exacty I was going to do.
 
Last edited:
She tilted her head, thinking about what he said. The names of the women sound familiar but she could quite place them. "Scarlett and Lara," Saying the name trigger a memory and she let out a long 'Awww'. "I remember those two. Scarlett was that red head and Lara was that video game bruenette." Martin wasn't the first guy to ask for something like that. A girl that was mde for tv. Someone they could only ever fantasize about. He was the first though to ask for it first Which she liked. Get straight to the fantasies!

She grinned. "I can get you them, but, not in this car. Not because can't, but because I don't want you to get into a accident because two women popped into your car. Especially two wmen that I'm guessing you think are hot."

Facing forward, she stared intencely at the wind shield, or at least that's what it appeared to be what she was doing. After a few silent moments, she looked at him with a bright smile. "I'm almost hundred percent positive you'll be very happy when you get home."

As they drove down the road, Marid shifted in her seat, crossing her legs this way and that before she looked at him. "I just thought of something. You said you had no wife, but you don't have a girlfriend either, correct? Because... well I'm not really good with other women." Not because of jealousy, of course, but because most girls did like her hanging around their husbands or boyfriends. Even if they did know what she was.
 
When she stared straight ahead and then looked at me, the first thoughts were of that she as takin some ort of drugs. Yeah, Scarlett was the pretty redhead and Lara Croft, who doesn't kno Lara Croft. At first I was no ashamed by what I've uttered because that is what Marid asked, but then she tacked about when we get home and now thought she was pulling my leg. What kind of woman was this? Some sort of wish maker? But seeing was believing and asking for two women and having them not appear at the instant of the wish made me skeptical, but smiling a bit and looking over at her as she crossed her legs with the silky smooth skin underneth that dress my hart was a bit pumping. I had not had sex in, what seemed like months and it was with a coworker long ago that had moved on to better fields, but I wasn't trying to put the moves on Marid. She was my companion, yes, but I wasn't going to cast her out on the streets if she did not say 'Yes' to me. I wasn't a gentleman but I also was not a dick. She could stay with me as long as she liked so long as she helped.

But after she mentioned not doing well with otherwomen I began to wonder if, IF that Lara and Scarltt were actually waiting at my place would there not be abig fight or something once they lay their eyes upon Marid.

"Its okay. I don't have any women in my life aside of a couple I work with. They're married and a bit of a pain," scoffing as I leaned back in the seat, holding the steering wheel with the left hand and the right elbow propped on the island console between us. "I just could never find the right woman. One time I was close, very close" holding up the right index and thumb apart an inch apart, "but she ran off with another man and haven't heard from her since." Drawing a deep breath and letting it out, my eyes flicked either which way at the bad memories that were conjured up by that. I could still vividly recall her name, measurements, hair color, eyes, that she liked foreplay and anal, but where she was no I did not know, nor cared.

It became eerily quiet inside the car. The exit was up ahead and I took it and the next right that followed. Only ten minutes left and I'll be home. The place was clean but hardily in the shape for guests. I had a half full fridge and tha was it. I hadn't entertained guests since I moved in. Glancing over quickly as I took the turn at Marid and seeing her look on ahead I was beginning to wonder if she was really whom she was appearing to be.

"Well, Marid, now that you know a bit about me, why not tell me somthing about youself? I mean, not wanting to be rude or anything, but how did you get to be with a guy like Alex?" And I also wondered what was so important about that vase in her lap.
 
"I never got that about some women, especially now a days. How they can just pack upad leave so suddenly. Without warning and go off with another guy. It's even worse if you two were together for a while and had feelings for each other." Marid crossed her arms. "The least she can do is sit you down and talk to you a bit first, you know. Running is just the cowards way out of something. It's pathetic." She looked at Martin. "And your lucky she did it."

Before he had time to look at her shocked, or get upset, she continued. "What I mean is, it's a good thing she left before you two got married. At least now you know she was a complete bitch and you don't have to worry about her getting half our things in a divorce." After a few quiet minutes in the car, he asked about Alex.

"Oh well," Marid looked at him, shrugging her shoulders a tiny bit. "My previous master, before Alex, was... well... he was a sweet guy. At first I mean, but just like Alex, being able to do whatever he wanted. Get whatever he wanted went straight to his head. In the end, he... well..." Honestly, he ODed. She found him laying on his kitchen floor, with a number of different drugs around him. Something she didn't give him. Another rule. No drugs. "He passed away." She shrugged. "My vase," she lifted it up and shook it. "Was put on sale with his things that weren't really important and Alex bought it."

"Really. I don't know who was worse. They both kind of acted... horrible in the end." Marid faced him more. "Are we almost to your place? I really want to see your home!" She said, a bright smile on her face.
 
That was terrible. How could someone go in such a way? I didn't know her previous master and I knew very little about Alex, but looking at her with a smile, "Yes, we're almost there." Taking the final turn onto the street leading up the apartment complex. I moved her two years ago. It was a gated community, very safe. The front gate needed an access code to open up and rolling to the right I pressed the garage door opener attached to the sun visor the garage door opened and I pulled in. "My apartment is right above us" I said pointing up to the ceiling. There was a door before us, that led to the stairwell and up to the second floor. "Here, let me take that vase."

Reaching over the island console I gently took the vase and felt the weight of it once again. Opening the door and stepping out the extra spaces next to us were empty, meaning that my neighbors were not home. Good. They were very nosey. I hated dealing with them. One was a 60 year old woman that would try and read my mail when the post man dropped them off at the door, the others were a Hispanic family, they played their music loudly.

"Come on up," I said to her. Deep down I was now hoping that there were two beautiful women waiting for us inside my apartment that my pace was quickened to the door and opening it and keeping it so she could come up.
 
When they got to his place, Marid unbuckled her belt before she held out her vase to him, a bit nervously. Something she was usually when giving that to new people. They could easily drop it and shattered it on the floor before she had time to stop it. Then again, Martin did seem careful. He'd most likely put it somewhere safe after he learned what it was.

After he climbed out of the car, she followed after him, slamming the car before she followed him up the stairs. A smile formed on her face as he started walking faster, almost running up to his apartment. I gueshe does believe me, at least a little bit. She thought to herself as she picked up the pace.

When they got to his door, he opened it up and held it open for her. Marid walked inside and started scanning his place. It was pretty ordinary. It looed like the exact place a young bachelor would live. Before she uld look back at him, she heard the floor creek, somewhere in the back of the apartment. Before the creek of bed springs.

"Well Master," she smiled at hm, looking over her shoulder. "Do you want tgo see Ms. Croft and Scarrlett?"
 
Being careful with the vase as I stepped in and hearing the bed rustle myheart as pumping harder and I wanted to take off at a dead run to see if it were true when she said about seeing them, but feeling the weight of the vase in one hand I went over to the entertainment center and placed it on the mantle above the screen, a large, flat wood area high above my head whenre it could be accidently pumped and I didn't have a cat that would come and brush it off either so no worries there. Marid was to be my guest so I would show respect for her property, but if it were true about Scarlett and Croft being in my room, well, I know the nerd inme would faint but the rest of me, I don't know.

Going down the short hallway there was the bathroom to the left and the laundry room to the right with a built in book shelf flanking that covered in all sorts of different books. The door to the room was closed, natually, building the suspense. Slowly reaching out and grasping the brass door knob my head twisted back to Marid behind me and our eyes connected. Just a half hour earlier I had 'won' her and now she blessed me with supposively two more women...this was out of this world.

"I got to ask, how'd you do it?" Pausing long enough before opening the door. My mind was in conflict, I had to know the answer and I wanted to know if they were inside, thus I turned the knob and pushed in before she could answer and my eyes scanned around for the bed.
 
She watched him place her vase on the mantle. A smile covered her face and she looked down at him, saying "Thank you." problem was, he didn't seem to hear her. It didn't surprise her though. Every few seconds, his eyes would flicker over to his back room. She moved backwards, so he didn't walk into her when he rushed by.

As he walked down the hall, she followed behind him, holding back a laugh. She loved the way they acted when she first made something appeared. They always tried to play along with her, even though they thought she was crazy, but when they got close to what they wished for, they always got so excited. Like they might start jumping at any second! When they reached the door, Marid put her hands behind her back, watching eagurly as he grabbed the kob, right before he turned back to her.

"Oh, well tht's easy," He ushed the door open. "I'm a genie!"

When he looked inside, his room looked pretty much the same, until you looked at the bed. A wome laid on her side in the middle of the bed, her back to the door. She wore a tight, full body outfit that hugged every curve. If he pulled your eyes away from her, he could see a pair of long tan legs, connected to a pair of tiny shorts hanging out of his closet. Bviously, she was digging around.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't really stop Lora from searching your room. It's... o she is." Marid shrugged.
 
I was like a kid on Christmas Day, flying down to rip apart my presents and upon seeing thek my eyes grew as large as saucers. They had to be actors but taking on step into the room and hearing Marid reply "I'm a Genie" that pretty much cemented it for me that shewas telling the truth. Standing in the doorway, jaw slacked, slowly turned back to Marid and beckoned her to come closer.

It was Lara and it was Scarlett, and I had to ask, "So, I can't wish to cheat or I can't ask you to cheat for me, right?" My mind was running a mile a minute with all sorts of things, all the wishes that I could desire, billions of dollars, a mansion in France, women...tons of women..but it was all so much that I went to the foot of the bed and sat down, body trembling as though cold as Croft emerged from my closet, propably seeing my porn stash.

Looking at her then as the redhead in the bed with me then back at Marid I asked her, "If you're a genie, how did...how did you get here?" I had two fictional characters alive,one in the closet and another in my bed, but I wasn't raised as selfish as others and thought only of myself, Marid made this possible so I wanted to know more of her as well as what she was capable of.
 
She followed him inside the room as he motioned for her to follow. "Correct. Cheating is out of the question." She tilted her head to the side. "It's not really a big rule for genies, but if I let my masters cheat, they'd probably end up starting a war." She explained to him as she stopped in front of him. Scarrlett had pulled her eyes away from Lora and was now sitting up to look at Martin, a curious look on her face.

"How I go here? Well you won me in a bet." Marid told him. "But if you mean, here, as in like not in a made of story book, I was cured... or blessed. I mean, having to go with a different guy every year or so, isn't really my cup of tea." Quickly, she added. "Not that your not great, Martin."

Lora stood up off the floor, brushing her legs off before she walked over to the bed, over to where Martin sat. "You know," Marid motion to the two girls. "You still have your wish. Don't you want to enjoy it a bit? We can take later."
 
Back
Top