The Big Score (Closed)

Belle panted and nodded as the woman began eating her out " Yes baby.."she said breathily as the woman increased her efforts. She saw Alex make his way toward them and he fondled the waitresses breast before moving to her and reaching down helping the woman out by rubbing her clit " Fucckk!" She cried out and groaned seeing he had his hard cock out touching himself.

She reached up stroking him and rolling her hips as the woman's tongue began lapping at her hole and she groaned into her pussy saying she tasted good. She looked up at Alex and grinned saying " Mmm you want us to suck you baby?".
 
Alex looked down at Belle as she asked if she wanted both of them to suck his hard member. He gave her a smile as he looked at her while listening to her moans that were escaping her mouth. “For an additional $500 I want to fuck the waitress,” he told her.

He waited for the waitress to respond as he continued to massage both of the girl’s bodies. He wasn’t sure how Belle would react, but he figured a shot would be worth a shot. At worst, she wouldn’t sleep with him, maybe for a while.
 
Belle was shocked he'd wanted to fuck the waitress and jealous. She wasn't a girl who liked to share herself or who she was sleeping with and this had been a first for her as well. She looked up and said he could have her but he had already pulled the money out so she stayed silent about the issue although she was upset inwardly but didn't show it.

Once the waitress was done eating her and she had gotten him hard he moved the woman into position and she excused herself to the bathroom so he could have his fun her anger rising more as she heard the woman's moan as she walked away.

She washed herself off and took as much time trying to ignore him and then when she heard him call her over to him she just slid into her dress and managed zipping it telling him she would meet him in the car.
 
Alex listened as he heard the waitress agree to his offer, he noticed that Belle said that she was fine with it, though it seemed like she wasn’t going to be a fan of it. He watched as she excused herself to the restroom. Alex didn’t think too much about it as he started to spend time with the waitress.

While Belle was in the bathroom, Alex and the waitress moved to the corner near the stairs. As he started to push his member deep in the waitress, he noticed out of the corner of his eye, Belle heading down the stairs. A while passed before he finished with the waitress before they both started to get dressed. When he finished getting his clothes on him kissed her on the cheek and said, “Thank you. And enjoy your tip,” before he started to head down the stairs. When he got down there, he didn’t necessarily see Belle right away.

He pulled out his phone and called her. “Hey, dear,” he started to say. “Are you still here?” he asked as he was looking around for his car. He was waiting around near the valet before he heard back from her.
 
Belle waited behind the wheel having grabbed the car and he called her asking her if she was there and she told him that she was in the car. She met him near the valet and remained silent gripping the wheel as she waited for him to get in a took off toward the highway.

He asked if she was ok and she said she was fine obviously not then turned the radio on so he couldn't speak to her anymore. The drive back was short and awkward and all Belle wanted to do was get out of the dress and heels.. go home and get away from Alex at the moment.
 
When Alex got in the car, they headed back to his house. When they continued to get close, he looked over to her and asked, “Is everything alright?” He was surprised when she didn’t want to talk and just turned on the radio and turned up the volume. Alex began to wonder what he did wrong that would make her give him the silent treatment.

When they arrived back at his place he watched as she pulled up to the gate. “I need to open the gate for us,” he said as he reached over and pushed the button to roll down the window. After that, he reached farther to unlock the gate and open it for them. He was still wondering why she was in such a foul mood. When they pulled up and stopped at the front he got out and helped her out. “What’s wrong?” he asked being as close to being blunt as possible to her.
 
Belle parked the car in front of his place and as soon as she did he got out rounding the corner and opened her door helping her out. She remained silent that was until he stepped in close and asked her what was wrong again

"Wow Alex you actually notice I'm here?"she said sarcastically "I just thought I was a fucking extra tonight I doubt you even care I left you upstairs." She said and stepped around him walking toward his door and punching the code in the stepping in walking past the girls in the living room quickly with him following and she headed straight up the stairs to his bedroom so she could get her things there was no way she was sharing his bed tonight or anytime else for that matter.

She flung the door open with him on her heels calling her and she grabbed her duffel bag swiftly and went to shove as many as her things as she could in before he tried stopping her.
 
Alex watched as Belle started to storm into the house and head straight to the bedroom. He watched as he saw her start to get her things and pack them in her bag. He was surprised by her statement about her being invisible and being an extra. “What the fuck do you mean you were an extra? If anything, the waitress was just an extra that didn’t matter,” he said in an annoyed voice. “What are you going to tell Freddy, huh? ‘I was having fun on your dime and got mad Alex fucked someone else even though we aren’t exclusive’?” Alex asked with a raised voice.

He tried to get some of the stuff out of the duffel bag and back into his room. “If you really want to you can go slut yourself all around town if you think it’ll help you act like a celebrity,” he told her bluntly. “Hell, I’ll even pay them to fuck you so you can feel special,” he said stupidly in a fit of rage. “If you want to be pissed, fine, be pissed. At least stay here and stay in the extra room. The last thing I want is you to be an emotional train wreck and have you do something stupid,” he said with some concern as well.
 
Belle was furious with him as he walked over and slapped him as hard as she could and angry tears began to pool in her eyes. "You know what since I'm such a fucking slut maybe I'll go take you up on that offer and fuck everyone like you do! You think I'm stupid enough not to notice three women in your house and you not fuck them either?! " she grabbed her bag stomping away from him as he tried putting her things back.

"Stop it you asshole!"belle shouted grabbing some of her shoes and struggling with holding them all "You can pay whoever the fuck you want Alex and your right were right we are NOT exclusive so that mean I can go wherever the hell I please including out of this fucking house!"she said grabbing her purse duffel and struggling with her shoes them storming out of the bedroom and taking off to one of the farthest room going inside slamming the door behind her and locking it.
 
Last edited:
“Fucking bitch!” Alex screamed as he felt her hand across his face. “What the fuck’s your problem?” Alex had been annoyed at the fact that she had just slapped him. He watched as she started to head down to the spare bedroom towards the end of the hall. He took a few moments to gather himself before he headed down to the room and knocked on the door.

“We can do this the easy way or the hard way,” he told Belle from the other side of the door. “Just open the door so that we can talk about this like two civilized people,” he added as he stood against the door. He continued to wait a while for a response, wondering what she was doing on the other side before he started to pull out his phone and pull up his home security app and unlocked the door.
 
Belie was furious with him and she had thought about just leaving when she heard him on the other side of the door. She listened to him tell her they could do it the easy way or hard way and she turned her back to the door her angry tears now flowing .

She heard the door unlock and saw him step in the room and shouted " If I'm such a bitch then why don't you just leave me alone Alex!" She said and stood walking over to look out the window. "God I can't believe how stupid I am.. All of you guys are just the same in Cali" she sighed and leaned her head against the wall waiting for him to " talk".
 
“Ohhh, all of us guys are the same, huh?” he said in a mocking manner as he came in the room. “I just wanted us to have some extra fun,” he added as he looked at Belle, letting her have some space. “What, no guy ever tried to have some crazy fun like that with you back where you’re from?” he inquired as he folded his hands while watching her reaction.

“I will admit,” he stated as he thought about it, “There was once, just once, that I slept with one of the girls. But that was it. But I doubt you can honestly tell me that you haven’t done the same thing with several guys while you were younger,” he suggested. Though he didn’t know if it was true or not, but he was thinking that the chances of it being right were probably accurate. “How would you like me to make it up to you?” he inquired while slowly moving over towards her.
 
Belle looked over at him as he asked if no it had tried crazy fun like that with her and she shook her head then he told her he doubted she hadn't slept with several guys . She looked at him and rolled her eyes as he started walking over .

"I've never done anything like that Alex and I don't like being pressured into things I had enough of that from my ex" she said slightly hurt then looked away before he could ask her more. She wiped her tears embarrassed and heard him ask what he could do to make it up to her and she shrugged saying " I don't know Alex .. It's not like we're official.."she teased and smirked looking away.
 
“I didn’t know that I was pressuring you,” Alex admitted in all honesty. “I was thinking that we both were just having fun and that there wasn’t a problem with it. Until you decided to storm off, though,” he said as he got closer to her. “What did your ex make you do?” he inquired as he leaned next to her as she started to wipe away her tears.

He started to put an arm around her and hold her as he moved his hand and helped wipe away a few tears. Realistically, he figured she would not be sleeping with him again tonight, but he figured a shot would be a shot. “I don’t want you to feel like you need to do something you don’t want to with me,” he assured her when he looked into her eyes.
 
Belle felt more tears falling as she thought of her ex. He was a few years older than her and he'd want her to do things to score some drugs for him. He's also push her around sometimes and make her do things with him she knew she wasn't ready for yet but did to make him happy and keep from being alone . She felt him wipe her tears and she didn't want to look him in the eyes.

" I'm sure if I told you you'd probably confirm the thoughts of me being a slut.." She said and sniffled guarding herself " I don't want to talk about him Alex.. And I did have fun with you at first.. I guess I just overracted a bit because the situation seemed too familiar for me .."
 
Last edited:
“You don’t need to talk about anything you don’t want to, Belle,” he assured her as he helped continue to help wipe away her tears. “I have been having fun with you and I do want it to continue. But if there’s something you don’t want me to do, you just need to let me know, alright?”

He started to head back to the door. “If you want, you can sleep in my room tonight and I’ll sleep in here. I doubt the last thing you want to do is to be in the same room or the same bed with me right now,” Alex mentioned soberly. He figured he would give her all of the space that she needed. He didn’t know much about her past, though he also knew not to push unless she wanted to tell him herself.
 
Belle looked up at him as he suggested he wanted more fun with her then looked away.She certainly didn't want sex at the moment or anytime soon especially with Alex because he confused her at times.

He walked away sighing telling her he knew she probably didn't want to share the bed or room with him and she noticed this room had a a shower so she don't need to leave. He was giving her her space which she needed right now and though neither of them said the words sorry she knew they would do things differently now.

"I-I think I will stay here Alex"she said still looking out the window. It was way too late to leave and she couldn't get out anyway the gate guards had went home. She walked behind him going to close the door behind him.
 
“No problem. I understand,” Alex said as he left. As he headed back to his room, he thought about how to find out about her past. It was obvious that there were times where it would be sensitive to bring it up, kind of like with the ex, however, he was starting to think of a way. When he got back, he looked at the time. It was extremely late and he knew they still had to be up at a reasonable time.

Alex pulled out his phone and texted one of the girls to come into his room. After a few moments, Tasha came in. “How are the ID’s coming along, Tasha?” he inquired as he walked over to the end of the bed.

“Fine. They should be done in an hour or so,” she told him as she watched what he was doing.

When he pulled up Belle’s wallet, he looked through and found several IDs in there. “Feel free to copy and put these back. If you get a chance in the next few days, let me know all that you can about her real name, aliases, background, and such,” he told her as he handed over the wallet. “I’ll be gone with our guest for a few days so just make sure it’s in the secure room when I get back,” he told her as he watched Tasha take control of the wallet and leave. “Oh, and if anyone asks, let them know you found the wallet on the ground near the room Belle is staying in,” he added before closing the door. He was hoping that aside from the new IDs in the morning, the next few days would have a lot of good information that he could use to his advantage.
 
Belle sat in the room calming down after a while then she headed down to the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea to relax her and headed to the hot tub just to calm down and clear her mind some more under the stars.

She had never meant for her emotions to explode like that and she was certain that Alex must think she's somewhat insane now.

She sighed running her fingers through her golden lock and leaned her head back against her locks thinking about some of the stupid things shed done to keep herself safe and her boyfriend happy. She had thought he was so cute and cool and when she had gotten old enough and what he tried to do with her.. She had realized she was being used and she had fled to L.a. but she had never told anyone that mostly because she didn't trust anybody.

She sighed as the chamomile seemed to be doing the trick and she felt tired. She went back upstairs for a quick shower then she climbed into the bed lost in some of her thoughts and exhausted.
 
Alex fell asleep fairly quickly. The day had apparently been busier than he initially thought. It was a bit strange, though, prior to him falling asleep by realizing Belle wasn’t in bed with him. He wondered if she was going to be in a better mood in the morning before their trip.

As morning came, Alex got up and got into the shower. He started to take his time before ending it. Once he got out, he started to get dressed and packed for their trip. After packing close to a weeks’ worth of clothes, he headed down to the kitchen, greeting some of the girls before making some dinner. Once he was working on making some pancakes, he saw an envelope with the word “ID’s” written on it. As he finished cooking, he walked over and got the package and opened it. After looking through the IDs, he set one down on the table before putting his in his pocket.

He was wondering how late Belle would be sleeping before waking up. The good thing was that they still had a good chunk of time before they were heading to Vegas.
 
Belle had showered and gotten up before everyone in the house did and went for her morning run. She had her hair up in a messy bun wore running shorts, a sweater and sneakers to match and she had'nt realized how long she had been out until she saw everyone up having breakfast when she got in.

She gave a small nod blushing and saying good morning knowing that they clearly heard her and Alex's argument last night.

She looked at Alex and said " I'm going to go pack.." And turned running upstairs knowing she needed a shower again from the long run.
 
Alex was glad that Belle had decided to stay and that she acknowledged everyone in the morning. He heard her mention that she was going to pack and he watched as she headed up the stairs. “I’ll try to save you some breakfast,” he told her as she went away. He continued to eat and talk to the girls a little bit. They at least had a good understanding of knowing what happened last night and knew not to bring it up.

Alex wasn’t aware of how long Belle had been gone before returning. All that he remembered is that he was working on reading some of the news and his e-mails before seeing her come back. “How was your run?” he asked as he saw her come into the kitchen with her suitcase. He was dressed down in just a pair of jeans and polo shirt with sneakers on. He didn’t mind being dressed this way while doing some work like this. “I hope you slept good,” he added as he watched her get some breakfast.
 
Belle ran downstairs suitcase and wore a new outfit after her shower. She had a coffee this morning before her run and her stomach grumbles with appreciation seeing the breakfast he had saved her and she thanked him pouring herself some orange juice.

She sat at the counter seeing the girls had left and he asked how her run was and she looked over at him in a much better mood then last night " It was great.. I needed to run always clears my mind..."she ate some of her breakfast as he asked how she slept."I slept fine I guess" she said lying somewhat. She had felt strange not sharing the bed with him but she wouldn't dare admit that to him. She fiddled with the fruit she got from the fridge and asked "How did you sleep Alex?"she said and looked over at him.
 
“I slept alright. Not long enough though,” he told her as he watched her eat her breakfast. “I’m glad you got to clear your mind,” he added while looking through one of his bags. “So, if you’re going to be staying here, then I need your hand and your phone. Nothing wild and crazy, just easier access to get inside the gate.” He pulled out a portable scanner with a few cords. “It’s pretty simple. Just put your hand on here and it’ll scan your hand to where it’ll recognize you. Then it’ll send a random code good for an hour to your phone. That way you can come and go fairly easy.”

He sat down the device on the table near her. “Like I said, this house is somewhat state of the art with having this kind of technology,” he added. “Any questions?” he asked as he made sure that he covered everything. “I just need to download a program to your phone so you’ll get the random code sent to you. Also, what do you want to do before our flight today?” he asked while still trying to be more professional than playful for the day.
 
Belle looked up from her breakfast and at the scanner . She pulled it over to her scanning her hand and passing her phone over to him so he could download the system on she didn't have information on it so it was fine.

She finished her breakfast after a while and he asked her using a professional tone what she wanted to do before their flight. She figured he may still be a bit upset from their fight so she decided to take the easy way out " I umm I guess I'm going to head to the store for some things for my carry on I know it isn't a long flight but I'll need something to keep me occupied" she said returning the tone and getting up and washing the dish.

" I can pick up whatever you need if you want me to? We can arrange for a taxi when o get back.. I shouldn't be too long" she said and headed for her keys by the door.
 
Back
Top