Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 09-10-2017, 12:34 AM   #26
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanguageOfLove View Post
Since joining the forums, in July, I've been slowly trying to get up the nerve to tell my husband what I want in terms of our sex life. I had a very difficult time telling him that I wanted a change in what we do. I finally had a talk with him, and to my surprise.he totally agreed. He was so happy I shared it with him.

Thanks for reading.

I think that's the end.
I love a happy ending :-)

Old 09-18-2017, 12:41 AM   #27
chame1eon
Really Really Experienced

I have no problem asking my boyfriend to do this, but I don't think he really knows how to do it and I don't know how to encourage him. I have tried teasing or resisting him a bit to get him to respond a little more vigorously but he just gets nervous or confused. Once I asked him to tie me up and he kept asking me how to do it and what to do lol. How is this working for you?

Old 09-18-2017, 08:01 AM   #28
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chame1eon View Post
I have no problem asking my boyfriend to do this, but I don't think he really knows how to do it and I don't know how to encourage him. I have tried teasing or resisting him a bit to get him to respond a little more vigorously but he just gets nervous or confused. Once I asked him to tie me up and he kept asking me how to do it and what to do lol. How is this working for you?
When I first wrote that post, my husband and I were reconnecting again and I was having trouble expressing myself to him that I wanted to be with him "more often" and wanted him to make the first move, one of many moves. I wanted him to know that I was changing, blossoming, whatever you want to call it.

So, in the past 3 months, our sexuality has improved very much. Its not quite up to what I wanted, but at least he is understanding me more. I am much happier now in telling how I feel than I was before. For me, communicating that to him has brought in more than sex, its brought in the whole package.

So before we go to any other level, we are just enjoying our new ways of expressing ourselves.....many times and many ways..lol

*Still working on the blindfold and maybe an occasional hands above head?

Thanks for replying...Good luck and talking about it helps.

Old 09-22-2017, 04:40 AM   #29
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanguageOfLove View Post
Since joining the forums, in July, I've been slowly trying to get up the nerve to tell my husband what I want in terms of our sex life. I had a very difficult time telling him that I wanted a change in what we do. I finally had a talk with him, and to my surprise.he totally agreed. He was so happy I shared it with him.

Thanks for reading.

I think that's the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
I love a happy ending :-)

I change my mind, I think that this is the beginning of something wonderful!!

Last edited by LanguageOfLove : 09-23-2017 at 05:38 AM.

Old 09-29-2017, 04:45 AM   #30
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru

It is the beginning of something wonderful, maybe I should start to write stories about our encounters...hot wife?...lol

Maybe I'm the only one reading this now, but if there's anyone out there who wants to communicate to their partner, its never too late. Intimacy brings together much more than just sex, it brings a closeness that nothing else will ever compare too.

Its never too late and I'm in my 40's.

Now, back to planning...lol

Old 10-17-2017, 09:36 AM   #31
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru

Its been three months since I started trying to get back together with my husband, with more intimacy, and as the thread says, with more control. I've learned that its not about the control more so than it is about letting go. That is just a by product of the control.

Sharing fantasies is a little bit harder to do, perhaps I'll start a thread on how to do that, other than leave subtle hints that really go unnoticed. I'm so happy that we are going on this journey together, its brought us closer.

So next step is better communication and sharing fantasies.

After 23 years of marriage, its never too late to change. Never.

Old 11-02-2017, 09:45 AM   #32
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru

Four month mark of bringing the romance back into our marriage (This is my original thread, I changed my username before.)

The fourth month in has definitely been the hardest, it feels as though my marriage is slipping back unfortunately to the way it used to be. I can see a little bit clearer why we weren't together for those years. I can see the distancing, the couch potatoing...the lack of communication and respect... the not being on the same wave length. Even the "act your age" bit towards him.

I told him if you want me to be with you, you have to be the man that I want to be with. I changed, full throttle for you, you can change for me as well, at least just a little. Catch up to where I'm at. I gave myself to you whole-heartedly, body, soul and mind...at least respect that treat me right, even listen to me a little.

I think coming to Lit was a good idea in the beginning to bring a little spice, however I think that too much time spent here isn't good. I know I need to be the one to work things out or else nothing will get done and will slip even further. I won't let that happen. Maybe less time here will help things.

If that's the case, this has been an amazing journey, meeting so many neat people here on Lit and having maybe the best time ever.

Always doing the right thing, that's me.

LOL = Language of Love

Last edited by LanguageOfLove : 11-02-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Old 11-02-2017, 03:13 PM   #33
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru

**Make-up Sex works

Old 11-02-2017, 05:51 PM   #34
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru

I think this has become a place to just write down my thoughts of saving my marriage, and how things are going.

I don't want to seem like I'm giving up. I won't ever give up. Today is another day and I believe that this past week was a bump in the road and I've upgraded my tires....

Its still progressing, even though there's times we may slip back. That's ok,, that's a part of life. We make mistakes and we learn from them and move on.

*Sharing my thoughts*

Old 11-02-2017, 06:08 PM   #35
Uggg
Really Experienced

Hiya Languageoflove,

sounds like your not having the best time at the moment. I've found a lot of what you've been sharing quite inspirational. Stay positive. I think you were doing well and it sounded like things were going great till you hit a bit of a bumpy patch.

Just bulldoze the s#*t out of those bumps. Rinse and repeat.

XXOOXX

Uggg

SRP:
My SRP profile
The space between (Something nice I'm writing with The_gladiator who is someone nice.)

My stories:
Reflections on a painful past Ch.01 Ch.02 Ch. 03 (final)

PMs welcomed.