Date the Daughter, Shower with the Mother

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
I had one other plot bunny that occurred to me this morning, where a young man starts dating a really sexy young woman who still lives with her mom (and frankly, most men that I know of wouldn't give a damn if a woman still lives at home, myself included). He thinks nothing of it until the morning after a night of great sex on the couch (he is so aroused that he doesn't realize that the mother was home, as the daughter pounced on him the moment they got to her house)....and then he runs into the mother, who is still quite sexy (a real MILF) and for some reason wants him to shower with her.

Thinking that this is a bit odd (you don't hear it everyday), the boyfriend goes to the girlfriend and tells her what the mother said. She urges him to go ahead and do it, much to his shock, tells him it will be a favor to her, maybe even pouts until he agrees to shower with the mom. Once in the shower, the mother really becomes aroused, as does the boyfriend and she starts actively fondling the boyfriend...what happens then....

That could be the real source of suspense.
 
You'd have a lot of trouble writing the boyfriend as a believable character, I would think. And isn't it all a bit cartoonish?
 
Not sure why you think that, but that's your choice to think so. I operate more by Murphy's Law (anything that can happen will happen) myself. I've read a lot less believable stories than that.
 
Not sure why you think that, but that's your choice to think so. I operate more by Murphy's Law (anything that can happen will happen) myself. I've read a lot less believable stories than that.

Are many totally bogus fantasy stories out there... whose absurdity is wiped away by IRL events. I personally think the "[daughter] urges him to go ahead and do it, much to his shock, tells him it will be a favor to her, maybe even pouts until he agrees to shower with the mom" part is fantasyland, but it *may* have happened sometime, somewhere. I wrote a daughter-doesn't-know version of this at the end of A Taste of Incest: A Taste of Jasmine, and a daughter-knows-but-doesn't-especially-like-it scenario in The Book of Ruth: Doing Ruth miniseries. (Ruth *really* won't like it in ch.03.)

Let's look at the cartoonish daughter-knows-and-encourages scenario. Maybe daughter Dora and mom Myra have long been casually nude at home. Their family friends are also casual nudists; and the poolside shower is large; so Myra and Dora are used to showering with visitors. It's only polite for boyfriend Biff to climb in. Maybe Myra and Dora have been sharing studs for awhile. Maybe they love restricted FMF fucking - no cuntlicking, but Dora rides cock while Myra rides tongue, and kissing, then switching.

Darker possibility: Maybe Dora has been luring guys to Myra's trap for years. No stud who enters that shower is ever seen again...
 
This is a popular concept that's launched entire web sites "mom's bang teens" mom's vs teens" "Out of the Family" most notably

The premise of all of them is a young man having sex with his girl and step mom jumping on him later or jumping right in with them.

So its something that most likely would do well here. Thought of it myself not long ago, but find I get confused with who's pov I want to do it from? I think the guys perspective is best because the readers feels his "surprise, shock" and of course eventual enjoyment of.

Do well in group sex.

If you want to mix the mother/daughter together, of course it needs to be in incest
 
the bunny inside the bunny might be they do yardwork, are all hot and sweaty. Mom goes to shower, joking says to bf "want to join me...just to save water?"
Bf treats it as a joke. Gf knows otherwise...
 
I'm not sure where the concept of this idea being "cartoonish" comes from, honestly. It seems like a very legitimate set-up for a porn story, considering the kinds of things that happen in porn stories. You have to consider the characters themselves. True, in most real life scenarios it would seem far-fetched to think the daughter would want to share her boyfriend with Mom, but the author could easily craft the character to be someone who would. Perhaps the daughter and mother are in a bisexual relationship with each other already? What if Mom is a bit controlling and daughter is a bit sub? What Mama wants, Mama gets. Or maybe the daughter is a modern young woman very secure in her sexuality and confident in her relationship with the boyfriend, enough so that she is capable of such altruism as helping poor lonely Mom get a little action.

There are a plethora of ways to approach this scenario and just a many ways to spin it out. If daughter is altruistic, then does the boyfriend become a regular sex provider for Mom? If daughter and Mom are bisexual and involved with each other, then there are some fun threesomes in the future. I, for one, think it's a great premise and look forward to reading a story based on it!
 
I'm not sure where the concept of this idea being "cartoonish" comes from, honestly. It seems like a very legitimate set-up for a porn story, considering the kinds of things that happen in porn stories. You have to consider the characters themselves. True, in most real life scenarios it would seem far-fetched to think the daughter would want to share her boyfriend with Mom, but the author could easily craft the character to be someone who would. Perhaps the daughter and mother are in a bisexual relationship with each other already? What if Mom is a bit controlling and daughter is a bit sub? What Mama wants, Mama gets. Or maybe the daughter is a modern young woman very secure in her sexuality and confident in her relationship with the boyfriend, enough so that she is capable of such altruism as helping poor lonely Mom get a little action.

There are a plethora of ways to approach this scenario and just a many ways to spin it out. If daughter is altruistic, then does the boyfriend become a regular sex provider for Mom? If daughter and Mom are bisexual and involved with each other, then there are some fun threesomes in the future. I, for one, think it's a great premise and look forward to reading a story based on it!

Precisely my sort of point, thank you. :cool: RL stuff sometimes is wilder than this, if you've read some of the more bizarre news.
 
To make it more realistic, why not make the boy get into the shower with the mother by mistake? And after he realizes his mistake, the mother starts groping him
 
Mother is recently divorced (or is a single mom). Has been working multiple jobs, doing everything she can to support family. Hasn't had time for dating or relationships. On the surface, she says she doesn't mind-- dating isn't for her now, she's happy on her own. And maybe is some ways, she is. It's taken her years, but she's finally happy and content with her own life. She doesn't need a man.

But that doesn't mean she doesn't need companionship. Or, as her daughter would more bluntly put-- mom needs to get a smile fucked onto her face.

Daughter's taken the subtle routes. Talking about boys. Signing her up for dating sites. Pointing out guys at the grocery store. Even pushing her for some (failed) blind dates. So she's given up being subtle. In some ways, she feels guilty for it all-- her mom gave up her life, in the prime of her time (and when boys were in the prime of their youth) for her. Daughter wants to help mom relive some of that, enjoy some hard young cock.

She daughter begins a secret interview process. Dating some boys, seeing what their personality is like. Are they too shy? Too aggressive? Self-absorbed assholes? Basically, are they not good enough for her mom? Eliminated. Does she feel there's any doubt they'd follow through with her nudging them towards her mom?

Well, that's the hook there. Every guy gives her the doubt. It's such a risky move. There's no way she could ever predict how the guy would react. It's so far outside the norm, it's unpredictable. And besides, there's a ticking clock there. She's going away to university soon. She won't be at home to set this all up-- and to enjoy the results. As soon as summer's over, she's away from home for years!

So it's now or never, and she has someone in mind. A cute, young guy. He seems open minded enough, respectful, curious, adventurous-- but also scrupulous and just a bit shy. He isn't Mr. Perfect-To-Fuck-My-Mom-- but he's close enough. Daughter has to make a choice, and take a risk. She has no idea how this will turn out!

And even worse-- she's spent so much time looking for the right guy, she hasn't checked out the third and most important aspect of the guy-- how good of a fuck is he?

So she rushes to set it all up. A whirlwind date, laughing, giggling, a touch of alcohol and come on strong. Make outs, a blow job, and bending over a bench in the park, begging him to fuck her. And he does.

He's shy but attentive, loving but firm. She hopes and prays this will work. Says she wants to stop at home to freshen up. When they're in the driveway of her house, she tells him just a second, need to make a call. Gets out.

Calls her mom, and tells her she really wants to have a girl's night out, right then while they still have time. Tells mom to shower up and get ready. Knows mom takes nice long showers. Tells her "I also have a present for you. You'll know it, because it's all wrapped up in blue."

Gets back in car. Takes a deep breath, turns to him and tells him-- I want you to go inside, wearing your blue shirt, your blue scarf-- go up to the shower. My mother's there."

And the plan unfolds in a way she has no way to predict...
 
Throughout my life, I've heard this from different people, more or less verbatim every time: no story is original and everything has already been written. The difference lies in how the stories are retold.

I like your mom/daughter combo idea and I'd love to read it. The hapless guy smothered between two familial generations has been done, and done quite a bit, as my vast experience with erotica archives, perusal of the the 'Mom Teaches [STEPDAUGHTER! NO OBSCENITY LAWS BEING BROKEN HERE NOSIR!]' genre of porn, enjoyment of 'Old vs. Young contest with [STEPDAUGHTER!]' videos and years of reading hentai/ecchi manga can attest. I'm certainly not tired of it, though. I don't believe there will come a point where I will ever say "mom/daughter/dude has been done to death, enough already!"

I say do it. I like the ideas here of expanding it and characterizing it up. Maybe take a sampling of each synopsis and blend it together? Maybe the dude has rented an apartment and he gets to live rent free as long as he keeps submitting himself to a feuding mom and daughter's sexual contests? Go nuts. You have control of the canvas.
 
I've mentioned my common writing strategy: Devise an environment; populate it; mark some plot points; set the players loose and transcribe their thoughts and actions. I had a hard time establishing a believable (to me) contemporary mainstream vanilla environment for this scenario.

What DID pop out for me was a hazardous setting, such as a remote fishing village. Meg's man Mike was lost at sea some years ago. Daughter Dora lives with Meg and fancies (and seduces) fairly-young fisherman Captain Cal, alone since his young wife died in childbirth. Dora hates seeing her mom Meg's loneliness and self-imposed social isolation and provokes Cal to relieve Meg's pain -- while making sure she gets hers, too.

(If you don't like those names and the implied ethnicity, try Marina y Miquel y Daria y Carlos.)

My first vision placed this far from modern Western society. I visualized a pre-contact Mayan or Polynesian or Amazonian setting, someplace tropical where clothing is scanty and life is uncertain. It could instead be a warrior society or anywhere men tend to be in short supply (because the silly sods get themselves killed off). Mother and daughter share a man because they must. The basis of the story is tragedy, not fantasy.
 
Or this could be like the old joke...

Guy goes to pick up gf at her moms house. Gf's younger sexier sister lets him in, then strips nude and says "this is a one time one shot deal. Fuck me and no one will know. If you want to come up to my bedroom." sis goes upstairs to await him. He walks out the door where the whole family is waiting and applauding.

Moral of the story: Always keep your condoms in your car.
 
Moral of the story: Always keep your condoms in your car.
So where do you keep your mom? :D

Of course the OP's 'playful' scenario poses a Game Theory-type problem like the Prisoner's Dilemma. Mum invites the lad to shower, and more. GF says to go ahead. Is she serious? The lad's dilemma: He doesn't know GF's actual (hidden) intent. Does she REALLY want him to stroke and fuck Mum, or is this a final test? Which answer is the relationship-breaker?

A likely solution would be to call GF's bluff. "Okay, I'll shower with your Mum, but only if you're there too." Once all three are naked a wet, he can up the ante, demand some FF action. "Sure, I'll suck your Mum's tit, as long as you're sucking the other, and then we both suck yours." And, "Yeah, your Mum can slurp my cock, as long as your tongue is there too." And, "Okay, I'll fuck your Mum, as long as you're sitting on her face, and then you swap positions." Not all at once, of course. Take the boiling frog approach -- a little hotter, slowly...

Or, Mum calls him upstairs and he heads outside... to the old joke's punchline.
 
Back
Top