Erotic Hypnosis

iamsquid

Funny Guy
Joined
Jul 28, 2003
Posts
18
Just a normal guy with a good healthy dose of kinky....

Anyway I have a fetish for Hypnosis, I love the idea of a woman under my control. I have watched all sorts of vids on the net and I find it so sexy to watch a girl in a trance being controlled, being told how horny and wet he is. Making her feel like she is being watched or making her cum with a word.

Anyone else have this kink or am I on my own?

Would love to chat with people who are into this kind of thing as there doesn't seem to be a lot of us :)
 
I also have this kink! Have only practiced solo with some headphones and audio files. There are some great sites that cater to this with free files too. PM me if you'd like to chat more.
 
Chuck Woolery would be proud of this love connection!

love-connection-chuck-woolery.png




In all seriousness I think this is actually a fairly common kink but I also think you don't often see threads about it around here.
 
The thought of being hypnotised is incredibly arousing; to me it's the ultimate surrendering of control to another person.
 
I was talking about this to someone the other day! He's been researching it and quite likes the idea, I listened to one of the audios on Lit about it but 1. My concentration span wasn't good enough for it and 2. My Dom wasn't keen. What my friend explained to me about it though sounds pretty interesting
 
I've had some seriously great times with hypnosis. It's not my main thing, but if I find a partner who's interested (and susceptible) then it's incredibly hot. Control without force - sometimes even without touch. Just words. As someone who enjoys words, I love that.
 
Back
Top