Hubby wants me to show off!

Damn baby that photo of your ass sure got my cock hard! I would love to play with you!! How about you, your hubby, my wife and I all play together? We could have a lot fun!!

Damn baby that photo of your ass sure got my cock hard! I would love to play with you!! How about you, your hubby, my wife and I all play together? We could have a lot fun!!
I bet we could, can I see what you guys look like perhaps

Love that ass would love to see more of it bare,
I would love to play with you.

I love the 1st pic of you in your black lacy panties. I love photos of girls showing off there sexy panties in public. Cant wait to see what comes next! Looking forward to thinking about all your naughty experiences. :p

I am also a fan of panties and yours are great! Hope you keep flashing that skirt up.

Wow I am sure your hubby would love his Christmas pressie, I know I would, Love the lacy black panties. Please post more.

I have a panty thread if you would like to add your panties to it. :D

My dear husband seems to get a kick out of me flirting and showing off to other men. Thought this thread would make a nice Christmas present. So here is the first picture boys. Comments will get you more!!!

Your hubby deserves many a drink from me if he lets you show us more. :D

Do love a woman who teases.

My dear husband seems to get a kick out of me flirting and showing off to other men. Thought this thread would make a nice Christmas present. So here is the first picture boys. Comments will get you more!!!
Well if your hubby want you to show off why not make the most of it and give use all a great show
Witch in turn will turn him on. So much came on get use all hard with you photos

Thats the stuff of naughty fantasy and makes a cock hard as steel.

Hmmmm I like to tease until he can't take it any more, he throws me on the bed, holding me down, doing as he wishes with me

Back