Photo's Playroom

602914_536471329707216_1314316438_n.jpg

Now my question is what do you see?

Attachments

• 3G33K63I15Lf5E85Fbd2c9d28dd046f8e1b08.jpg
    3G33K63I15Lf5E85Fbd2c9d28dd046f8e1b08.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 138
Your sun post made me think of this:

Two old boys from Kentucky were having a deep and philosophical discussion.

The first old boy asked, "Which is more important the sun or the moon?"

The second old boy replied, "That's easy, the moon because it gives you light at night when you need it!"

:D

Your sun post made me think of this:

Two old boys from Kentucky were having a deep and philosophical discussion.

The first old boy asked, "Which is more important the sun or the moon?"

The second old boy replied, "That's easy, the moon because it gives you light at night when you need it!"

:D

*giggle*

photograph :) ... Love your thread :)

:kiss: :kiss: :rose:

52238main_MM_image_feature_89_jw4.jpg

Beautiful Sienna!! And thank you! I have a nerdy side.

*giggle*

You never fail to make me smile Sienna!

When I attended high school, and I mean when I could be bothered :) I was also described as being a "secret nerd". Anything to do with literature, science, maths and sex of course took my full attention :) My attendance was low, yet I passed my GCSE exams... the reason; I was lazy and yet I tended to study in my own time by watching tv and reading (and also enjoying sex ;) )

Nobody needed to know I was a nerd. Today, it pays off. I went to Uni and now after those years I have a Masters degree in psychology and an equivalent in Quality Assurance business studies they call Kaizen :) And, I still adore sex :D :kiss:

grape_vine.gif

When I attended high school, and I mean when I could be bothered :) I was also described as being a "secret nerd". Anything to do with literature, science, maths and sex of course took my full attention :) My attendance was low, yet I passed my GCSE exams... the reason; I was lazy and yet I tended to study in my own time by watching tv and reading (and also enjoying sex ;) )

Nobody needed to know I was a nerd. Today, it pays off. I went to Uni and now after those years I have a Masters degree in psychology and an equivalent in Quality Assurance business studies they call Kaizen :) And, I still adore sex :D :kiss:

grape_vine.gif

I knew you were intelligent, just color me impressed now!! Congrats on all of your accomplishments!! I'm still working towards a degree.

Ohhhh. Shiney, new thread!

Hello, Photogenic. Nice place ya got here. :)

Back