men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No desire to see my wife with another man, probably cause I don't even get sex from here. Wouldn't mind being the other man well hubby watched. That turns me on.
 
My husband has only watched one time and didn't like it. Now he loves it when I tell him about it afterward.
 
Tonight i wish that i could see my wife ... tonight is the first time since we have been together that she will be fucking a BIG (6'4") black guy... she says he is HUNG like WAY more then her last "friend".. and her last lover was around 9 inches and THICK
 
OH YES!!!!
my wife just called.. she is on her way home... told me she had a treat for me... "well three treats actually"... exactly what she said....
mmmmmm
 
My wife and I often talked about her taking on another cock and that always made her blond pussy wet so one night I talked her into joining my best friend and me in his hot tub.

He dressed her in a thin white tshirt and her sexy black panties. After a few drinks I asked her to let him have a better look at her 38D tits so she took off her shirt. Watching her big tits float on the water was making both of us rock hard.

We started rubbing her feet and legs and then I asked her if she would like to feel his cock. She slid over to us and began stroking our cocks, I could tell she was turned on with 2 hard dicks in her hand.

We went inside to dry off then I asked her to suck his cock. She was sitting in a chair when we walked up to her she grabed his dick and slowly licked it from his balls all the way to his swollen head ( she gives great head) then she took turns sucking us. I was so turned on that I cam instantly in her mouth then she said she wants the next load in her pussy.

We took her to the bedroom and I watched her climb on top of his cock and guide it into her wet pussy. She went wild trusting on his cock her tits were bouncing up & down as she was taking all the cock she could. She loved the different feeling of a strange cock in her. His was longer than mine with a huge curve that seem to hit her g-spot. She came 2 times then my friend rolled her over and took her doggie style wile she sucked me hard again. He finally filled her pussy with a huge load of cum as I came in her mouth again.

Just thought I'd like to share that with you all.
 
"The more attention she gets, the more she attracts, because as it turns out, our male primate cousins get turned on by the sight and sound of others of their species having sex."

"Which partner was louder? The answer we get every time, every place - from men, women, straight, gay, American, French, Japanese, and Brazilians - is always the same. Hands down. No question about it. Not even close. We don't tell you because you already know, don't you? Yes, the "meek," "demure," "coy" sex is the source of the high-decibel moaning, groaning, and calling out to the good Lord above, neighbors be damned."

"If fear is removed from jealousy, what's left?"

"Societies in which women have lots of autonomy and authority tend to be decidedly male-friendly, relaxed, tolerant, and plenty sexy."

Quotes from "Sex at Dawn" - Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha
 
My wife and I often talked about her taking on another cock and that always made her blond pussy wet so one night I talked her into joining my best friend and me in his hot tub.

He dressed her in a thin white tshirt and her sexy black panties. After a few drinks I asked her to let him have a better look at her 38D tits so she took off her shirt. Watching her big tits float on the water was making both of us rock hard.

We started rubbing her feet and legs and then I asked her if she would like to feel his cock. She slid over to us and began stroking our cocks, I could tell she was turned on with 2 hard dicks in her hand.

We went inside to dry off then I asked her to suck his cock. She was sitting in a chair when we walked up to her she grabed his dick and slowly licked it from his balls all the way to his swollen head ( she gives great head) then she took turns sucking us. I was so turned on that I cam instantly in her mouth then she said she wants the next load in her pussy.

We took her to the bedroom and I watched her climb on top of his cock and guide it into her wet pussy. She went wild trusting on his cock her tits were bouncing up & down as she was taking all the cock she could. She loved the different feeling of a strange cock in her. His was longer than mine with a huge curve that seem to hit her g-spot. She came 2 times then my friend rolled her over and took her doggie style wile she sucked me hard again. He finally filled her pussy with a huge load of cum as I came in her mouth again.

Just thought I'd like to share that with you all.[/QUOT

Beautiful experience
 
My two cents

I would never be with another man if my husband wasn't there. That's too much like cheating for me.
 
My husband had such a dream. Then he told me about it and offered to try sex with another man. We tried and we liked it. We practice it for seven years.
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?
 
jennysman

We have done it a few times. The first was after she compained that there were no male strip shows in town suitable for the older woman. I told her that I would organise a stripper for our hotel room, but if she agreed she would have to spend the day without underwear in a short dress and wear only a short gown for the show. She agreed to both conditions.Not hard for her because while she had never had another man since we got together, she has a flashing fetish which she enjoys regularly, mainly in bars and nude beaches.

We spent the summer afternoon in a large park and once she started flashing tourists I realised that this may go further.She even let a Japanese tourist take a "full spread" photo under a large tree,although she did cover her face for it.

After dinner we returned to our room and she put on the gown.I then found out that she deliberately had not brought a belt.It was much too small for her and it only just covered her front if held together tightly.

The stripper arrived and sat her on a stool and spread her legs so she was already showing a lot. She just let go of the gown and it fell awy behind her. He then stripped down to a small tied tube. He invited her to remove it if she wished.As she stood I just took the gown of her shoulders as it was covering nothing and she walked over to him and started undoing the ties.

His dick was huge and she ended up on her back on the bed with him ramming her while she lay back on me.I was rubbing her breasts and by this time and was also naked. Apart from the thrill of the event, fucking her doggy style as he redressed next to us was like fucking another woman as she was really stretched and very swollen.She took a week to stretch back to normal but she enjoyed it and she enjoyed flashing her swollen cunt on the nude beach the next day so she was still well into the thrill.

We have had a few since but this was what started it. While she has always been in exhibitionism,I doubt if she would have agreed to this if put to her that another man was going to have her that night.In fact my intention was to give her the option with no complaints either way.The others she has had have started similarly and I doubt even now that I could get her to go in cold

However whenever she has one, she organises one for me so no jealously and always with us together.She doesnt seem to need any pretence when she gets me another girl.

In the end anything like this needs to be enjoyable by all parties including the third person.
 
Last edited:
OH YES!!!!
my wife just called.. she is on her way home... told me she had a treat for me... "well three treats actually"... exactly what she said....
mmmmmm

So, how were the "three treats"? Any details?

I'd want to be there...that is my intended fantasy

Funny, I'm the opposite, I'd want her to go solo so my mind's imagination could build the scene in my head, then for her to tell me in detail after of the experience and how she felt all the way through.

Though I'd never turn down the opportunity to watch if that was the only way it was going to happen.
 
Hey all

I'm new to this and have a massive fantasy about sharing, and am trying to subtly trying to get the thought in her mind also.

Would love to chat with any like minded people.

Get in touch!
 
Told my S/O I want to see a young stud pounding her, stretching her, pleasuring her. Her face totally lit up :)
 
Last edited:
I am very lucky, my wife and I have been in the swinging lifestyle for about 3 yrs. Durning that time I have witnessed her with other men, women, and small groups.
 
Told my S/O I want to see a young stud pounding her, stretching her, pleasuring her. Her face totally lit up :)

Great! Now keep bringing it up to her, talk about it during sex, etc. And she will be raring to go. :)
 
That was always a fantasy of mine.....seeing my wife with another man,but i kept it to myself. I was afraid my wife would think I had gone mad. However she surprised we one night while we were on vacation....we were in bed doing some heavy foreplay and she murmures "why dont you open the curtains". We were on the ground floor of an oceanfronnt hotel and our windows looked out onto a common walkway. I was pleasantly shocked ! I asked her if that was a turn on to her for us to possibly be watched while we were making love. She said yes it was...I had no idea. So I opened the curtains about two feet and we had some very hot sex, we were both imagining someone walking by and stopping to watch us fucking madly. We dont know if anyone did but the thought got us going. This fantasy became fuel for our sex fro awhile and my wife actually became somewhat of a mild exhibitionist...she began to dress a little more provocotively when we went out. She has beautiful 36c tits and she started showing more cleavage and one night she even put on an off white top with an opaque bra that showed a hint of her luscious nipples. Needless to say I was turned on all night while we were out and she definitely got some looks. I ramped up our fantasy of being watched by introducing the fantasy of a man watching us and then us inviting him to join in one night during sex...she became very turned on at that thought. That fueled us even more for a while ! Then as time went by I decided to let her in on my real fantasy...I told her it would turn me on to watch her getting fucked by a stranger while I watched. She was a little taken aback but when I explained that it didnt mean I didnt lover her and still treasure her and that it meant that I thought she was so incredibly sexy and it would be a way of enjoying her even more she was ok with the fantasy. She did say a few days later that the thought actually turned her on too,however she didnt think she would ever have the courage to carry it through. So it beacame part of our fantasies...we would role play with me being a stranger she picked up etc. Fast forward a couple of years (about 3 yrs ago)...I had to go to a beach resort to work a trade show for my company and she joined me on this trip. While I was away at the trade show during the day she laid by the pool sunning and reading and enjoying cocktails from the tiki bar on the pool deck. The first day when I returned to the hotel after working the show she told me about her day. She said she was lying by the pool when an older man (he was around 58-60 she at the time was 43 ) asked could he sit beside her. She told him it was ok and after a bit they began talking. He explained that he was with his wife and she was working the trade show too, so he had all day to himself as my wife did. She said it was mostly small talk but ever now and then he would compliment her and kind of flirt with her. She caught him several times sneaking glances at her breasts . My wife is very slightly a little chubby but is still a very attractive woman. She has beautiful breasts, a pretty round ass ,great legs and the cutest toes I have ever seen, so it is no doubt this gentleman was enjoying the stolen glances at her. They were both drinking cocktails, so their inhibitions were melting away and at one point my wife turned over on her tummy and undid her bathing suit top and asked him to rub some sunscreen on her back. He gladly obliged and he took full advantage. She told me as he was applying the lotion he let his hand wander to the sides of her breasts and actually slipped his finger into her top and gently massaged the edge of her nipples. I was sooooo incredibly aroused as she was telling me this. She went on to say that he leaned over and whispered in her ear " Lets go to your room , I want you now ! " At this point she was very turned on and very wet from a stranger touching her nipples but she told him that she couldnt..that she was happily married. She did tell him about our fantasy of her fucking another man and that she would talk to me about it. So her we were "talking " about it. After her telling me this story we had a very wild lovemaking sessions complete with roleplay and dirty talk. Afterwords I told her that I wanted her to fuck him while I was away the next day,but I wanted her to video it with our camera so I could watch it when I came back from working. She was hesitant , going back and forth with the idea ,not sure if she could carry through with it. "Your desicion " I told her. She said she would go to the pool the next day and see what happens. She decided if she did go through with it that she would tell him to give her a few minutes and she would come to the room turn on the camera and put on her very short silk robe with nothing underneath and he should come to the room after about five minutes. So that was the plan as I headed off to the trade show . I kissed her and told her I loved her and do whatever she felt like doing with this man. I had been at the show about an hour and a half when I got a text from her " He is on the way to the room...Im going to fuck him baby ! I love you and I'll be thiking about how much this turns you on !! " I went through many emotions in that moment..primarily pure lust at the thought of her getting fucked..but also some mixed feelings of jealousy and a little fear of it changing our marriage. As the hours drug by at the show all I could think of was her and her lover going wild. the pictures in my mind were driving me wild !! Finally the time came to leave the show and return to the hotel. As I walked in my wife was lying on the bed in her silk robe with an " Ive been naughty " look on her face. She had the camera hooked to the TV and asked me did I want to watch her being naughty. Hell yeah I did !!! She turned on the TV and I watched the image of her looking into the camera and saying " I love you baby, my lover is on the way...I hope you enjoy watching this ". A few minutes go by as she is lying on the bed waiting ...then a knock at the door. She gets up and lets a tall and very distinguished looking older gentleman in. They immediately embrace and begin kissing, hands exploring. He had his hands underneath her robe grabbing her ass. She led him to the bed ,sat him down and stepped in front of him and dropped her robe exposing her beautiful naked body for him. Seeing another man taking in the sight of her big tits and her clean shaven pussy excited me in a way Ive never been. He took her nipples into his mouth and his hands explored her ass....she began to softly moan and breathe heavily. She eventually climed on the bed and began undressing him...she pulled off his swim trunks and softly caressed his very hard and very thick cock . She took him in her mouth and began to bob up and down on him...they worked themselves into a 69 position and seeing him eat her pussy was driving me insane. My cock was rock hard and she was gently stroking me as I watched her on the screen. They continued to orally please each other then as I watched my wife got on top of him in a reverse cowgirl looked directly at the camera and said " Im about to put another man's big fat cock into my hot wet cunt" . She reached down, took him in her hand and guided his throbbing cock into her silky wet pussy. I watched as she opened up as he slid into my wifes pussy. OH my God !! She rode him hard and told him to " Fuck this pussy..its all yours. Fuck me any way you want !!! Make me your slut !!! " I watched as they changed to many positions and finally watched him pull out of her and explode all over her big tits . Thats all she said ....and then she took off her robe and said " now its your turn to fuck this slut " And believe me I did !!!
Thats the only time she has fucked someone else. We still talk about it, fantasize about it and talk about it happening again. It has made our sex life amazing...no more hiding fantasies and we are closer than ever !! I know this was a long story, but I wanted to share !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top